Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head 14:43 - Apr 9 with 18331 viewsC_jack

I kid you not

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-DVLA-tells-dad-colander-head-drivin

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 1745 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Or something innit.

Poll: Tory leader

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 1745 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:58 - Apr 12 by dgt73

So why are you attacking people who for whatever reason go to churches in Swansea. Pathetic really.

I'm not.

I am pointing out that he was very soberly dressed.

Up and down the country (I used Swansea as an example, because that's where I'm from) you see men dressed in all sorts of wonderful wedding gear. It's not an attack on anyone - more a point that he was if anything, more soberly dressed than average, in contrast to Lohengrin's rather tongue in cheek description of him being in a wedding gown.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:10 - Apr 12 with 1733 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:03 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

I'm not.

I am pointing out that he was very soberly dressed.

Up and down the country (I used Swansea as an example, because that's where I'm from) you see men dressed in all sorts of wonderful wedding gear. It's not an attack on anyone - more a point that he was if anything, more soberly dressed than average, in contrast to Lohengrin's rather tongue in cheek description of him being in a wedding gown.

Nice to see Reg and Dave pushed the boat out for the reception though, Lisa...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:15 - Apr 12 with 1726 viewsskippyjack

Dgt is a bit of an ignorant bigot.. But he's correct.. The European vision is not working.. It's digressing not improving.. It's financially crippling not prosperous.. It hasn't been 'aspirational'.. It's been an absolute shambles.. UKIP will eventually be in power by 2021.. Labour know it.. The Conservatives know it.. If they get their policies brushed up in 5 years time.. UKIP will walk it.. The European vision has failed.. We're Great Britain.. We won't sleep walk into a disaster.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:15 - Apr 12 with 1721 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:01 - Apr 12 by dgt73

Why do i have to have a reason ? Other than i don't agree with it.

Because you are trying to dictate to others how they live, or at least if not dictate, you disagree with them and you are being vocal about it.

Do you not think that you should have at least some basis on which to do that?

It's like saying that the government decide that there will be no money for Wales. -Why? Well, no reason other than they've decided to do that as they don't like the Welsh. No explanation at all. You would rightly believe that to be a travesty.

Surely there needs to be a reason for why you agree or disagree with things?
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:16 - Apr 12 with 1720 viewsWarwickHunt

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 10:21 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

Hang on! Are you telling me that when you first met your future wife you tried to woo her by taking her down The Clase Club to bingo!

Move over Valentino there's a new heartbreaker in town!!

He spoils that girl.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:16 - Apr 12 with 1720 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:10 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

FFS.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:20 - Apr 12 with 1707 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:10 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

ah, a fancy dress party.

Have you ever been to a fancy dress party where there aren't at least some blokes dressed up as women (although ironically, of course, they aren't in that photo).

Nor sure that I have, whether in Swansea or London - any excuse and there'll be a bunch of 'butch' rugby players who can't wait to put on the fishnets...
Login to get fewer ads

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:21 - Apr 12 with 1705 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:15 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

Because you are trying to dictate to others how they live, or at least if not dictate, you disagree with them and you are being vocal about it.

Do you not think that you should have at least some basis on which to do that?

It's like saying that the government decide that there will be no money for Wales. -Why? Well, no reason other than they've decided to do that as they don't like the Welsh. No explanation at all. You would rightly believe that to be a travesty.

Surely there needs to be a reason for why you agree or disagree with things?

Well you are vocal in your agreement with gay marriage and seem to disapprove of people who disapprove. Live & let live i say even tho i disapprove of it.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:21 - Apr 12 with 1705 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:20 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

ah, a fancy dress party.

Have you ever been to a fancy dress party where there aren't at least some blokes dressed up as women (although ironically, of course, they aren't in that photo).

Nor sure that I have, whether in Swansea or London - any excuse and there'll be a bunch of 'butch' rugby players who can't wait to put on the fishnets...

You've not met Lohengrin have you? He's always in fancy dress.

Poll: Tory leader

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:25 - Apr 12 with 1693 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:16 - Apr 12 by dgt73

FFS.

It is a fancy dress party.

Obviously, it affects you and your life directly though doesn't it, what they dress up in for a fancy dress party.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:28 - Apr 12 with 1682 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:21 - Apr 12 by dgt73

Well you are vocal in your agreement with gay marriage and seem to disapprove of people who disapprove. Live & let live i say even tho i disapprove of it.

I'm vocal in my agreement with anything that makes other people's lives better without any adverse affect on anyone else. Whether that is gay marriage, rights for people from other religions or people with different coloured skin, or anything else.

If you say live and let live despite your disapproval, then that's great. The problem comes when people every week, are getting attacked because of this sort of stuff - it's incredibly sad.
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:29 - Apr 12 with 1679 viewsdgt73

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:25 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

It is a fancy dress party.

Obviously, it affects you and your life directly though doesn't it, what they dress up in for a fancy dress party.

No shit Sherlock...........( oh and I was only joking)

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:29 - Apr 12 with 1679 viewslondonlisa2001

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:21 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

You've not met Lohengrin have you? He's always in fancy dress.

ha - I can imagine :-)
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 21:04 - Apr 12 with 1654 viewsjackb

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 19:01 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

You coming to help or like a good leftie fulfill the oath of Brutus?

i'm a very helpful person :)
Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 1654 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 20:29 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

ha - I can imagine :-)

I'm something of a tailored dandy, all hand made shoes with matching tie and handkerchief you know.

In point of fact I don't think I've had a hair out place since about 1975.

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 21:13 - Apr 12 with 1648 viewsLohengrin

Man fights with DVLA to wear colander on his head on 21:04 - Apr 12 by jackb

i'm a very helpful person :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024