Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. 18:52 - May 28 with 3626 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Matt has made a couple of excellent dead ball kicks.
England are losing 2 -3 to Morocco whom are playing well but have been gifted 3 goals by the England defense and goalie.
Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:40 - May 29 with 3388 viewsJethroJack

U20's.
Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:46 - May 29 with 3371 viewsC_jack

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:40 - May 29 by JethroJack

U20's.

The cut off is after 1/1/93, I think the USA have some 22 year olds in their squad.

Matt Grimes did well I thought, has a fantastic delivery on him and sprayed some brilliant balls out wide. All relative at this level though of course.

Some horrendous defending by England though, even at this level. Demarai Gray of Birmingham is going to be a top player IMO, has already got himself a hat trick in the Championship.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:53 - May 29 with 3347 viewsJethroJack

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:46 - May 29 by C_jack

The cut off is after 1/1/93, I think the USA have some 22 year olds in their squad.

Matt Grimes did well I thought, has a fantastic delivery on him and sprayed some brilliant balls out wide. All relative at this level though of course.

Some horrendous defending by England though, even at this level. Demarai Gray of Birmingham is going to be a top player IMO, has already got himself a hat trick in the Championship.

Still U20's......Kane et al are in the U21's & they're not in Toulon.
Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 20:04 - May 29 with 3320 viewsC_jack

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:53 - May 29 by JethroJack

Still U20's......Kane et al are in the U21's & they're not in Toulon.

That's because Toulon if anything is a showcase of youth football, it's not an official UEFA competition, the Euro's are a far bigger priority to England at that level. That's why the likes of Chambers, Ward Prowse and Loftus Cheek are preparing for that competition.

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 20:27 - May 29 with 3258 viewsstAteSwan

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 19:46 - May 29 by C_jack

US is essentially throwing it's Olympic Qualifying team out there since our U20's are in New Zealand for the World Cup.
Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 20:38 - May 29 with 3231 viewsC_jack

Matt Grimes playing for England U21s in Tuolon Tournament. on 20:27 - May 29 by stAteSwan

US is essentially throwing it's Olympic Qualifying team out there since our U20's are in New Zealand for the World Cup.

They had a fantastic win over Netherlands earlier, especially after going 1-0 down

Played some good stuff against France in the game before as well, the scoreline didn't really do them justice. They were playing in blue and it took me around 10 minutes to realise that wasn't the French knocking it about with one touch football!
[Post edited 29 May 2015 20:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024