Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) 12:28 - Sep 9 with 8978 viewsScoobyWho

Can you believe the smell of pure bullshit seeping out of Anus's anus.
He claims his book Soul Crew 2 has sold 40,000 ! It has 11 reviews on Amazon 😂 And if you read them they have similar footprints. The guy is one barmy fantasist for sure and one this country of ours has ever produced ! I know a journalist fairly well from work we did at his house a year or so back, he states quite clearly that in no way has any Welsh author sold 40,000 copies of any sports book in the past decade, and that includes biographies on top Welsh rugby stars.
I wonder if Anus knows the country laughs at his fantasising bullshit stories ? He has self printed so many fictional tales it's almost as if he needs to re-emphasise their ego just in case anyone forgets.

But we know the truth mucka 👍 As you well know.

They look like the cardiac crew not the soul crew, what a fat joke. 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:11 - Sep 9 with 6863 viewsdobjack2

Dexy's midnight runners had more soul and looked a lot meaner.
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:19 - Sep 9 with 6852 viewsAquinas

I just don't understand how they can have so many books on the same subject. He has written 3 about his hooligan career, there is one written by people from Barry and there are probably others.
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 16:46 - Sep 9 with 6711 viewsKilkennyjack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:19 - Sep 9 by Aquinas

I just don't understand how they can have so many books on the same subject. He has written 3 about his hooligan career, there is one written by people from Barry and there are probably others.

It should be called something like - 'Please Notice Me' (the fat middle aged mans last attempt to keep it street before he smells of p@ss on a daily basis). If he is so tough, then why not take up boxing ? Just a thought like.....

Beware of the Risen People

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:29 - Sep 9 with 6628 viewsDr_Winston

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:19 - Sep 9 by Aquinas

He publishes them himself and his followers probably buy enough copies to keep it profitable for him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:29 - Sep 9 with 6628 viewsmonmouth

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:11 - Sep 9 by dobjack2

The girl in Dexy's was harder than Anus Abe has ever been.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:30 - Sep 9 with 6627 viewsVinnie

Don't they all look really butch?
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:33 - Sep 9 with 6619 viewsmonmouth

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:30 - Sep 9 by Vinnie

Legend has it that It was a very gay outing on the sunshine bus before that photo was taken. It'll be in his next book.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:50 - Sep 9 with 6574 viewsNeath_Jack

I reckon your journalist butty is telling you fibs. Not about those soul crew books, but no Welsh author has sold more than 40k copies of a book? Has he not heard of Roald Dahl or Dylan Thomas?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:51 - Sep 9 with 6562 viewsDewi1jack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:30 - Sep 9 by Vinnie

In a sort of Village people way butch?

Yes they are.
Just trying to work out who's the builder, cowboy, Indian.
They're all seamen as they're all w**kers

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:54 - Sep 9 with 6552 viewsRancid

The book that David Jones and Tony Rivers wrote together sold close on a 100,000 copies.

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:55 - Sep 9 with 6548 viewsWitneyjack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:50 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

I reckon your journalist butty is telling you fibs. Not about those soul crew books, but no Welsh author has sold more than 40k copies of a book? Has he not heard of Roald Dahl or Dylan Thomas?

He does say sports book. I don't remember Dylan Thomas writing about badminton in Wales.......
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) (n/t) on 17:58 - Sep 9 with 6516 viewsNeath_Jack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:55 - Sep 9 by Witneyjack

He does say sports book. I don't remember Dylan Thomas writing about badminton in Wales.......

[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 17:58]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:59 - Sep 9 with 6513 viewsNeath_Jack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:55 - Sep 9 by Witneyjack

So he does, my apologies to Scoobs, and his journo mate.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 18:00]

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 18:16 - Sep 9 with 6475 viewsVinnie

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:51 - Sep 9 by Dewi1jack

In a sort of Village people way butch?

Yes they are.
Just trying to work out who's the builder, cowboy, Indian.
They're all seamen as they're all w**kers

Exactly like the Village People,sort of mean,moody and I have to say it,magnificent.
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 19:37 - Sep 9 with 6339 viewslondonlisa2001

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 18:16 - Sep 9 by Vinnie

Exactly like the Village People,sort of mean,moody and I have to say it,magnificent.

They look about as scary as a picture of the Bullingdon Club.

Just a lot less pretty.
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 20:43 - Sep 9 with 6201 viewsScoobyDoo

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 19:37 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

They look about as scary as a picture of the Bullingdon Club.

Just a lot less pretty.

What baffles me Lis, which no doubt you'll correct me. You lot call us scum and tell anybody that listens how an embarrassment we have been to Wales over the years when in reality we have been shrinking violets? It's all been lies I tell you.
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 20:52 - Sep 9 with 6168 viewslondonlisa2001

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 20:43 - Sep 9 by ScoobyDoo

What baffles me Lis, which no doubt you'll correct me. You lot call us scum and tell anybody that listens how an embarrassment we have been to Wales over the years when in reality we have been shrinking violets? It's all been lies I tell you.

As you know Scoobs, I don't call you scum. In fact, I have to admit, I rarely think about you unless you are in the same division as us and often forget you are playing until days after the event.

I think it's because I live away and therefore don't get subjected to the bias of the Welsh media on the subject (which I always find amusing to be honest).

I would be lying if I said that I don't find it amusing when you lose in the 94th minute or similar, and I was incredibly glad that you didn't get promoted against Blackpool that year (I remember looking at my phone for constant updates sitting in Hyde Park that afternoon - it was a lovely hot day).

The whole hoolie thing leaves me a little cold to be honest. I love a bit of banter, but the violence aspect of stuff completely passes me by. Maybe it's a bloke thing, but I just simply cannot understand people looking for a fight in any circumstances.

We live in a big and sometimes dangerous world, so the whole notion of actually getting wound up by people that come from about 45 miles away from me strikes me as very strange. The banter and rivalry is great fun, but when it comes down to it, we are all pretty much identical people don't you think?

Still a blooming ugly bunch though!
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 20:53 - Sep 9 with 6163 viewsSwansNZ

Is that the safe standing area at Cardiff? Must be a big game, as the stands are not normally that full.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 21:03 - Sep 9 with 6104 viewsScoobyDoo

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 20:52 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

As you know Scoobs, I don't call you scum. In fact, I have to admit, I rarely think about you unless you are in the same division as us and often forget you are playing until days after the event.

I think it's because I live away and therefore don't get subjected to the bias of the Welsh media on the subject (which I always find amusing to be honest).

I would be lying if I said that I don't find it amusing when you lose in the 94th minute or similar, and I was incredibly glad that you didn't get promoted against Blackpool that year (I remember looking at my phone for constant updates sitting in Hyde Park that afternoon - it was a lovely hot day).

The whole hoolie thing leaves me a little cold to be honest. I love a bit of banter, but the violence aspect of stuff completely passes me by. Maybe it's a bloke thing, but I just simply cannot understand people looking for a fight in any circumstances.

We live in a big and sometimes dangerous world, so the whole notion of actually getting wound up by people that come from about 45 miles away from me strikes me as very strange. The banter and rivalry is great fun, but when it comes down to it, we are all pretty much identical people don't you think?

Still a blooming ugly bunch though!

Obvious your outlook to us has changed then Lis since 2010? Given the fact you felt the need to check your phone every few minutes to see how we were progressing! Look I am not bitter and twisted like some on here (don't take it personally) and have been complimentary of your achievements the past couple of years. These books are a load of bollox (excuse the French) the same as some of the responses on this thread. You're right society has no place for hooliganism and thankfully you don't see a lot of it now, long may it continue.

P.s I am not in the picture
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 21:04]
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 22:09 - Sep 9 with 5953 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:29 - Sep 9 by Dr_Winston

He publishes them himself and his followers probably buy enough copies to keep it profitable for him.

They bought 2,000 copies each??????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 23:05 - Sep 9 with 5840 viewsEdmundo

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 15:11 - Sep 9 by dobjack2

I used to like Dexys as well 😮

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 07:01 - Sep 10 with 5695 views1983

I was far from being an angel years ago and got nicked a few times,but with being the wrong side of 40 somebodys Dad & Grandad seeing stuff like this does make me cringe now, men that run around still doing this sh1t makes me laugh and they have some serious issues and haven't grown up or they just weren't around when it was fashionable and the party was in full swing

Personally I just like walking the dogs and picking blackberries with the grand kids now funny old life in'it

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 07:48 - Sep 10 with 5643 viewsjackforever

Top firm. As you can see from the picture they never ever ran!
You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 07:55 - Sep 10 with 5622 viewsCottsy

Has anyone else noticed Uncle Fester in that picture?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 08:13 - Sep 10 with 5575 viewsScoobyWho

You've got to laugh at them up the road (2) on 17:50 - Sep 9 by Neath_Jack

Neither of whom write sports books !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024