Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there is any positive from today 19:22 - Dec 5 with 1476 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

It's that Chelsea are still shyte. Even more embarrassing for them as their team is worth 10x more than ours, and always big themselves up as deserved winners every time. A club built on sheer arrogance.

Wouldn't suprise me either if Moron-yo also had a contract with a huge payout clause to entice him originally.

But still.... we're shyte.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

If there is any positive from today on 19:24 - Dec 5 with 1459 viewsBLAZE

Admire your optimism and all that but Chelsea will finish above us. Nothing positive about them losing today!
If there is any positive from today on 19:25 - Dec 5 with 1454 viewsNeath_Jack

Stupid f*cking post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If there is any positive from today on 19:37 - Dec 5 with 1387 viewsRancid

Aye.But just have a look who beat them Einstein.I think Bournemouth are exactly like us when we first come up.They might be down the bottom but they're still confident and more importantly fearless.Strangely enough the 2 things that we are not today.
If there is any positive from today on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 1375 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

I agree with Neath Jack, stupid post. If we go down with Chelsea will that make you happy? Who gives a toss about Chelsea? We are a shit team with a shit manager hurtling towards the Championship. Every "performance" depreciates significantly. Should have been 5-6 nil half time. The "Swansea way" has been obliterated by Mr Monk, he needs to do the decent thing and naff off! For the love of God sod off you clueless, emotionless, brainless pleb!!! We are going down with thus idiot. Definitely.

Happy Days :-)

If there is any positive from today on 19:45 - Dec 5 with 1337 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

If there is any positive from today on 19:25 - Dec 5 by Neath_Jack

Stupid f*cking post.

Always one asshole.

It's not much of a positive.... admittedly. But you're missing the point - Chelsea's arrogance is their downfall. We've come into the league knowing at times we may be involved in a dogfight. When did you last hear a chelsea supporter say anything other than arrogance, as if the league revolves around them.

Not much of a positive it isn't. But it's a position we're more likely to climb up from with new management. Chelsea on the other hand will always be centro-privilege deluded.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 19:48]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

If there is any positive from today on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 1299 viewsChrisSCFC

If there is any positive from today on 19:24 - Dec 5 by BLAZE

Admire your optimism and all that but Chelsea will finish above us. Nothing positive about them losing today!

Exactly, I was hoping they'd win 8-0.

A win at the Bridge following on from a 97th minute equaliser against Everton, Bournemouth will be flowing with confidence now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024