Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran 22:04 - Jan 26 with 21405 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

In the same manner as Darran likes to create individual threads to make himself feel special, warm and fuzzy inside at the expense of someone else, I too will do the same.

Darran may think he knows it all - afterall he spends way too long on this forum and thinks he knows posters better than themselves.

However, he knows f*ck all. He just likes to feel important.

He's a failed mod, and a failure at being right. He is.... a failure. So here's a little of his own medicine (nobody can say he hasn't asked for this!).

Discuss.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Darran on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 7988 viewsDarran

Touched a nerve obviously.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran on 22:12 - Jan 26 with 7976 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:05 - Jan 26 by Darran

Touched a nerve obviously.

Clearly whenever you do the same it doesn't touch a nerve with you?!?

You've not touched a nerve with me. I've just got plenty of time to highlight your stupidity tonight.

Remember all the similar threads you've started on individual posters here on PS - trying in some way to come across as superior or better than people will often make you look a prick. You try to create divides on the site, or turn things into a medi-power struggle.

You are nothing but a disruptive force on planet swans - often turning conversations and threads into something bitter. Killing the atmosphere of the site from something positive into something negative and malignant.

But you carry on you, rolling around thinking you're superior. Whatever floats your boat. This is a thread for others to discuss as that way you may learn something!

Darran on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 7922 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:12 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You've not touched a nerve with me. I've just got plenty of time to highlight your stupidity tonight.

Remember all the similar threads you've started on individual posters here on PS - trying in some way to come across as superior or better than people will often make you look a prick. You try to create divides on the site, or turn things into a medi-power struggle.

You are nothing but a disruptive force on planet swans - often turning conversations and threads into something bitter. Killing the atmosphere of the site from something positive into something negative and malignant.

But you carry on you, rolling around thinking you're superior. Whatever floats your boat. This is a thread for others to discuss as that way you may learn something!

ETNIT watches the Beeb.

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 7928 viewsKingBony

Darran on 22:12 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Darren is a top poster and along with Jackfath make me keep coming back to the site for more.

I think you might be onto a loser with this thread young man.

People need to have a long hard look at themselves before having a pop at people like Darren IMO

I would lose interest in this site without its characters. You just seem to be spoiling for a fight here.......sad really but there you go.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 22:20]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 7928 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:15 - Jan 26 by Darran

ETNIT watches the Beeb.

For anyone that doesn't know what's going on, he claims I've watched a match on BBC against Oxford for the cup - even though I didn't as I was working.

But he has evidence!!!

I posted a comment on the matchday thread!! And so he keeps calling me a liar!

FFS. Sherlock f*cking Holmes on a wheelchair he is!

Darran on 22:22 - Jan 26 with 7878 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 by KingBony

Darren is a top poster and along with Jackfath make me keep coming back to the site for more.

People need to have a long hard look at themselves before having a pop at people like Darren IMO

I would lose interest in this site without its characters. You just seem to be spoiling for a fight here.......sad really but there you go.

Great post that KB.

Darran on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 7904 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:19 - Jan 26 by KingBony

So it's acceptable everytime Darran does exactly the same?

I'm not angry at the guy in the slightest, but this is a little of his own medicine. Regrettably people like you cannot see this - and so he's allowed to continue posting his own derogatory comments against individuals as he has done many, many times on here.

Nothing against you Kingbony - but he is a negative force here on PS.

Darran on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 7899 viewsDan_Swan

You say Darran needs a little of his own medicine. You seem quite tense, tell me have you taken yours tonight?

Still following Dr's orders!

Login to get fewer ads

Darran on 22:24 - Jan 26 with 7864 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:23 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

So it's acceptable everytime Darran does exactly the same?

I'm not angry at the guy in the slightest, but this is a little of his own medicine. Regrettably people like you cannot see this - and so he's allowed to continue posting his own derogatory comments against individuals as he has done many, many times on here.

Nothing against you Kingbony - but he is a negative force here on PS.

You can't give me any of my own medicine because I don't tell fibs like you.

Darran on 22:25 - Jan 26 with 7889 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:23 - Jan 26 by Dan_Swan

You say Darran needs a little of his own medicine. You seem quite tense, tell me have you taken yours tonight?

Tense?

nope.

Just have more time tonight. Typing doesn't take long see!

Anyway - did you comment like this when Darran was doing exactly the same thing to at least several other posters in the past? A little hypocritical maybe?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 22:27]

Darran on 22:28 - Jan 26 with 7837 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:25 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Tense?

nope.

Anyway - did you comment like this when Darran was doing exactly the same thing to at least several other posters in the past? A little hypocritical maybe?

You're a teepee and a wigwam. You are too tents.

Darran on 22:31 - Jan 26 with 7827 viewsDarran

Tense?

nope.

Out of curiosity did Jackboostardo boycott the BBC too?

Darran on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 7848 viewsDan_Swan

Tense?

nope.

I just say what I see, your posts tonight makes you come across as being angry.

No I haven't to be honest, hypocritical? Not really, I'm not on here all the time so I don't see everything that is posted & if I do see anything, I obviously see things differently to you. That's not a crime, only my opinion.

As KB stated it's characters like Darran & Jackfath that keep me coming back here.

Darran on 22:33 - Jan 26 with 7835 viewsHighjack

It's been a while since we've had a meltdown of this scale on here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Darran on 22:33 - Jan 26 with 7836 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:31 - Jan 26 by Darran

Out of curiosity did Jackboostardo boycott the BBC too?

you keep mentioning jackobastardo too - yet don't say why? Clearly you think I'm another poster.

You on pills by any chance?

Darran on 22:35 - Jan 26 with 7795 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:33 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

you keep mentioning jackobastardo too - yet don't say why? Clearly you think I'm another poster.

More fibs.

Darran on 22:37 - Jan 26 with 7810 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:32 - Jan 26 by Dan_Swan

I just say what I see, your posts tonight makes you come across as being angry.

No I haven't to be honest, hypocritical? Not really, I'm not on here all the time so I don't see everything that is posted & if I do see anything, I obviously see things differently to you. That's not a crime, only my opinion.

As KB stated it's characters like Darran & Jackfath that keep me coming back here.

Well whenever I come here, which admittedly isn't as frequently as Darran, I tend to see Darran posting snide comments against other posters, or trying to belittle others. In other words he is mostly negative and makes what should be an entertaining discussion into something shyte.

This doesn' t affect me as he can go full metal keyboard warrior all he wants. I started this thread to guage what others here thought - hence the "discuss" element of the OP.

Darran on 22:38 - Jan 26 with 7805 viewsbathgatejack

Darran on 22:33 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

who gives a rats arse
Darran on 22:39 - Jan 26 with 7798 viewsjackportis

Yet another Johnny come lately. Pm Darran if you have a problem all your posts are complaints. The lack of messages on this thread with nobody agreeing with you is a little embarrassing. What qualifies you to have this opinion.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Darran on 22:41 - Jan 26 with 7787 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:39 - Jan 26 by jackportis

Yet another Johnny come lately. Pm Darran if you have a problem all your posts are complaints. The lack of messages on this thread with nobody agreeing with you is a little embarrassing. What qualifies you to have this opinion.

Hypocrites, everywhere. Nobody seem to remember when Darran does the exact same thing??

Either a hypocrite, or a liar.

Darran on 22:42 - Jan 26 with 7780 viewsperchrockjack

I have Darren on ignore mainly as its better for me.

In real life he s fine but on this board it's a different matter.

He s not funny, he s not original .

Personally, I can forgive most people apart from those whom I ask to desist from doing something but continue to do so.

He s not arrogant however ..

I admit to being so

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Darran on 22:43 - Jan 26 with 7779 viewsDan_Swan

Darran on 22:37 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Well whenever I come here, which admittedly isn't as frequently as Darran, I tend to see Darran posting snide comments against other posters, or trying to belittle others. In other words he is mostly negative and makes what should be an entertaining discussion into something shyte.

This doesn' t affect me as he can go full metal keyboard warrior all he wants. I started this thread to guage what others here thought - hence the "discuss" element of the OP.

Well i've given my opinion on things, as have others. Personally if someone was annoying me so much on here that I was considering starting a thread on them I think it would be in my best interest to stop looking at stuff they are saying.

I don't block anyone on here but I believe there to be that facility. Maybe use that?

Darran on 22:44 - Jan 26 with 7773 viewsjackportis

Darran on 22:41 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Hypocrites, everywhere. Nobody seem to remember when Darran does the exact same thing??

Either a hypocrite, or a liar.

Does he? Jp advises you have a break for the site for a few weeks recharge your batteries come back chilled and relaxed.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Darran on 22:45 - Jan 26 with 7771 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Darran on 22:42 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

I have Darren on ignore mainly as its better for me.

In real life he s fine but on this board it's a different matter.

He s not funny, he s not original .

Personally, I can forgive most people apart from those whom I ask to desist from doing something but continue to do so.

He s not arrogant however ..

I admit to being so

He takes the pith out of you on many occasions, and it's sad you have to ignore him. Others here think he can't do any wrong mind, as shown in this thread.

This may have been started to trivially make a point and get other people's opinions, but it seems he has his own fan club of cackling lackies who are happy to see him continually bating individual posters instead of valuable comments.

Darran on 22:47 - Jan 26 with 7727 viewsDarran

Darran on 22:45 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

He takes the pith out of you on many occasions, and it's sad you have to ignore him. Others here think he can't do any wrong mind, as shown in this thread.

This may have been started to trivially make a point and get other people's opinions, but it seems he has his own fan club of cackling lackies who are happy to see him continually bating individual posters instead of valuable comments.

He doesn't ignore me he mentions me every day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024