Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real 19:17 - Oct 20 with 2182 viewsSwanjack10

Old school tough fu ckers, I found it on android box, great viewing, actual footage and told mostly by his son.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:20 - Oct 20 with 2176 viewsairedale

He was in Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels as well (I think that was the film).
Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 2170 viewsSwanjack10

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:20 - Oct 20 by airedale

Yeah mate"barry the baptist"

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:44 - Oct 20 with 2139 viewsairedale

I read the book about him. His scumbag step father gave him and his family an awful time. Some of the realtions in the book are amazing, like when he was a minder for someone doing a deal with IRA psychos, and an other amusing one where he had to deal with about 8 youngsters (20 year olds) outside a venue he was working.
Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 20:05 - Oct 20 with 2115 viewsSwanjack10

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:44 - Oct 20 by airedale

I read the book about him. His scumbag step father gave him and his family an awful time. Some of the realtions in the book are amazing, like when he was a minder for someone doing a deal with IRA psychos, and an other amusing one where he had to deal with about 8 youngsters (20 year olds) outside a venue he was working.

Lenny felt no pain and had no fear, in the documentary he visualized his step father, who ever his oppenent or threat was, he then dismantled them, you will enjoy it if you like the books roy Shaw was another mad character who should haven't been released from broadmoor.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 20:06]

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 2048 viewsSwanjack10

Just watched this , 2016 documentary on lenny mclean, real on 19:20 - Oct 20 by airedale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024