Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? 18:52 - Nov 20 with 9468 viewsSwanjack10

I'll start

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 18:53 - Nov 20 with 4129 viewsMurph75

What about those who have boyfriends?
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 18:56 - Nov 20 with 4123 viewsSwanjack10

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 18:53 - Nov 20 by Murph75

What about those who have boyfriends?

Buy the above

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:01 - Nov 20 with 4103 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 18:56 - Nov 20 by Swanjack10

Buy the above

What would they do with it?
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:02 - Nov 20 with 4096 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:01 - Nov 20 by Murph75

What would they do with it?

Beat you to death with it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:06 - Nov 20 with 4086 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:02 - Nov 20 by DJack

I see you've still not calmed down??? You must be seething.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:07 - Nov 20 with 4083 viewsSoberBaker

AMOW

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:10 - Nov 20 with 4074 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:06 - Nov 20 by Murph75

I see you've still not calmed down??? You must be seething.

Err, really. Tell me how do you see this?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:11 - Nov 20 with 4065 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:10 - Nov 20 by DJack

Err, really. Tell me how do you see this?

Err, you want to beat me to death with a dildo for a start Mr Angry pants.
Login to get fewer ads

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:13 - Nov 20 with 4053 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:11 - Nov 20 by Murph75

Err, you want to beat me to death with a dildo for a start Mr Angry pants.

Please read my post again and tell me where I said that. Go see if you can get one thing right today.

Ta.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 with 4049 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:02 - Nov 20 by DJack

Your words not mine. Please leave me alone. You're coming across as a little scary.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 with 4048 viewsperchrockjack

Can't go wrong with a new ironing board

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:17 - Nov 20 with 4047 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Or a new set of frying pans.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:23 - Nov 20 with 4022 viewsWxmJax

Molton Brown. Pink Pepperpod OR Gingerlily. Not AND, it's OR, don't want to spoil them. Sorted.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:23 - Nov 20 with 4022 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

A mate of mine actually bought his wife and ironing board one year. It wasn't the greatest Christmas they've had.

Poll: Tory leader

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:24 - Nov 20 with 4019 viewsSwanjack10

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:07 - Nov 20 by SoberBaker

Fu ck she loves those beads

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:30 - Nov 20 with 4004 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:16 - Nov 20 by Murph75

Your words not mine. Please leave me alone. You're coming across as a little scary.

"Your words not mine."

Yep, my words but it appears that you don't understand how to converse with people.

Let's (once again) keep it simple for you.

You asked "What would they do with it?"
I replied "Beat you to death with it. "

So one again you've got it wrong as I at no time stated that I want to beat you to death with a dildo. You remind me of Skippyjack as he often posts drivel except for the fact that he can make sense when talking about football, the Swans or other clubs/players. You however seem to talk little sense across all topics.

Enjoy your day.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 3999 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:23 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

A mate of mine actually bought his wife and ironing board one year. It wasn't the greatest Christmas they've had.

A friend you say...

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:32 - Nov 20 with 3994 viewsMurph75

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:30 - Nov 20 by DJack

"Your words not mine."

Yep, my words but it appears that you don't understand how to converse with people.

Let's (once again) keep it simple for you.

You asked "What would they do with it?"
I replied "Beat you to death with it. "

So one again you've got it wrong as I at no time stated that I want to beat you to death with a dildo. You remind me of Skippyjack as he often posts drivel except for the fact that he can make sense when talking about football, the Swans or other clubs/players. You however seem to talk little sense across all topics.

Enjoy your day.

Wow, I've really seemed to upset you? Still can't believe you want to beat me to death with a dildo.

Maybe you should try the love beads. They may calm you down.
Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:32 - Nov 20 with 3994 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:31 - Nov 20 by DJack

A friend you say...

It wasn't me. I'm dull, but not that dull.

Poll: Tory leader

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:34 - Nov 20 with 3980 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:32 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

It wasn't me. I'm dull, but not that dull.

I once joked to my missus about buying a set of saucepans for her...ONCE

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:35 - Nov 20 with 3975 viewsSwanjack10

Idea for max as his mrs always fux him

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:36 - Nov 20 with 3973 viewsperchrockjack

Ive been whacked with a frying pan.

Long term ago and wasn't pleasant.

An iron could beat you to a pulp

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 3972 viewsDJack

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:32 - Nov 20 by Murph75

Wow, I've really seemed to upset you? Still can't believe you want to beat me to death with a dildo.

Maybe you should try the love beads. They may calm you down.

Ssshhh now the adults are talking. If you want to stay you have to be quiet. Bless.

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:40 - Nov 20 with 3956 viewsswanjackal

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:23 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Cheap skate. I always treat my wife to an actual iron, got her a nice steam generator model last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Any ideas for girlfriends, wives christmas ; presents yet? on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 3950 viewsStarsky

What a great read for our younger members reading this thread.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024