Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who 22:02 - Jan 26 with 2601 viewsSwanjack10

Was given 6-12 months to live"cancer' pity she's been in agony physically and mentally ,but her girl mates took her to Amsterdam,spoke to her on skpe and she's pain free and laughing ,cannabis works even if temporary*just nice to see*

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 2592 viewsmorningstar

Bless her. Hope she's able to make the most of the time she has left.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 22:07 - Jan 26 with 2581 viewsdickythorpe

Any little thing that makes a person get even with this fûcker of a disease is alright with me!
How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 22:20 - Jan 26 with 2545 viewsSwanjack10

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 22:07 - Jan 26 by dickythorpe

Any little thing that makes a person get even with this fûcker of a disease is alright with me!

That grim reaper mate has been on my family and friends to much lately,can't find me but they say the good go first ,I'm stuck here forever if true

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 00:07 - Jan 27 with 2459 viewsLoyal

Big line of Colombian, two double jack Daniels and cokes and a big fck off doobie.
I always wanted to be a doctor.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 2334 viewsswanjackal

I can only hope she can remain positive for as long as possible.

Cannabis can work for pain. And I testify to that from personal experience. I have had a migraine style headache for over 3 years, and no not on and off, continuously, and I have tried all forms of medication, even had an operation on the spine/brain base to try and sort it out as it is part of a condition I have. The only time I have had any long term relief (over two to three hours) from this pain is when I have used cannabis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 2246 viewsbonymine

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 13:34 - Jan 27 by swanjackal

I can only hope she can remain positive for as long as possible.

Cannabis can work for pain. And I testify to that from personal experience. I have had a migraine style headache for over 3 years, and no not on and off, continuously, and I have tried all forms of medication, even had an operation on the spine/brain base to try and sort it out as it is part of a condition I have. The only time I have had any long term relief (over two to three hours) from this pain is when I have used cannabis.

I'm in Spain now brought my Dad here he's in his favourite place on the Costa Del Sol, he's got cancer but if you want it you can achieve it ....

Whether terminal or otherwise, cancer knows no colours or otherwise the young lad Bradley Lowery from Sunderland should publicise what an amazing courageously young man he is ??
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 18:10]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 18:10 - Jan 27 with 2232 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It should be legal and taxed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 18:16 - Jan 27 with 2223 viewsbonymine

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 18:06 - Jan 27 by bonymine

I'm in Spain now brought my Dad here he's in his favourite place on the Costa Del Sol, he's got cancer but if you want it you can achieve it ....

Whether terminal or otherwise, cancer knows no colours or otherwise the young lad Bradley Lowery from Sunderland should publicise what an amazing courageously young man he is ??
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 18:10]

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

From Stevie Potter to Lucas Fabianski .....

I was there......that's ALL that matters to me ;

my ONE love, ONE Club

Swansea City

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

How mad is this ?remember my awesome mate who on 19:32 - Jan 27 with 2165 viewsjack247

Thanks Swanjack. As sad as this is, it's genuinely heartwarming at the same time. Hope she stays pain free and laughing as lng as possible
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024