Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh clubs in Europe 23:21 - Jun 29 with 5343 viewsyescomeon

Interesting night of Europa league football for the Welsh sides in the competition.

Bangor lost 1-0 away to Lyngby (Den), decent result that, very much game on in the home leg.

Bala lost 2-1 at home to Vaduz (SWI), will be tough for them to get back into that tie I think.

Last night TNS lost to Europa (GIB), really disappointing result for them that one. Don't see a way back into it for them in Gibraltar. Quigley did score one hell of a goal mind

Biggest result has to be Connah's Quay beating Helsinki 1-0 at home. A lot to do to hold on to the advantage in the away leg but a truly magnificent result for them.

Upthecity!

Welsh clubs in Europe on 23:27 - Jun 29 with 5328 viewsKilkennyjack

The WPL is getting real.

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh clubs in Europe on 23:38 - Jun 29 with 5309 viewsyescomeon

Welsh clubs in Europe on 23:27 - Jun 29 by Kilkennyjack

The WPL is getting real.

Bangor and Connahs Quay talking about going pro. Got to happen to break the TNS monopoly.

Upthecity!

Welsh clubs in Europe on 01:07 - Jun 30 with 5266 viewsLoyal

Europa play in Portugal 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:03 - Jun 30 with 5162 viewsBanosswan

Welsh clubs in Europe on 01:07 - Jun 30 by Loyal

They're champions of Gibraltar. Ayew's half brother plays for them.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:23 - Jun 30 with 5138 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh clubs in Europe are a joke ever since the Welsh FA banned their top six sides from entering.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:30 - Jun 30 with 5130 viewsHighjack

So the Welsh champions who went about a year and a half unbeaten have lost to a side from Gibraltar?

What a piss poor league.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:34 - Jun 30 with 5127 viewsyescomeon

Welsh clubs in Europe on 01:07 - Jun 30 by Loyal

I guess they're based in Portugal, play in Gibraltar. Fitting they should play TNS. Don't fancy the chances of a load of Welsh and English lads playing a game in the algarve at this time of year.

Upthecity!

Welsh clubs in Europe on 00:35 - Jul 1 with 4972 viewsLoyal

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:34 - Jun 30 by yescomeon

I guess they're based in Portugal, play in Gibraltar. Fitting they should play TNS. Don't fancy the chances of a load of Welsh and English lads playing a game in the algarve at this time of year.

Sounds a bit odd to me they play on British territory but are based in Portugal.
Is their ground in Gibraltar ?

Edit - Hands up,they are from Gibraltar so not sure how Portugal comes up in press reports.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 0:37]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh clubs in Europe on 06:56 - Jul 1 with 4932 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh clubs in Europe on 10:30 - Jun 30 by Highjack

So the Welsh champions who went about a year and a half unbeaten have lost to a side from Gibraltar?

What a piss poor league.

Except of course that TNS went into last 4 of the Scottish Chamionship cup last season.
First attempt.

Yes - we only have TNS as a pro team, but the standard has improved greatly for me.

Good luck to the WPL, its a shame the south wales teams have declined in number.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024