Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa league syndrome 10:34 - Oct 28 with 6393 viewsWinchWenJack

That's what we're suffering isn't it, the same as Newcastle and Stoke in previous seasons. I know we're in 9th, and I'm happy, but all the moaning in the ground, and on here is rubbish. Can't remember the details, but there was a 30yd through ball yesterday, and you could here the groans, but it was a perfect pass. Wtf was that all about. We have our strongest ever squad, a manager we could only dream of having, and all you get is people moaning because someone doesn't have a good game.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Europa league syndrome on 10:36 - Oct 28 with 5550 viewsorion3016

As you say we're 9th
I think some would be complaining if we were top
Short memories from where we were just a few years ago at the vetch

Be over there now after

Europa league syndrome on 10:44 - Oct 28 with 5521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Europa league syndrome on 10:36 - Oct 28 by orion3016

As you say we're 9th
I think some would be complaining if we were top
Short memories from where we were just a few years ago at the vetch

With all due respect I think the problem lies with some of the players coming in to beef up the squad not quite understanding our game. Shelvey is one of those . Also you have to ask yourself ; why sign Wilfried Bony when we do not give him decent service or at least try to play to his strengths?
Looking back over Laudrup's reign his first transfer dealings were his best but early days I know and too soon to judge his later acquisitions .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Europa league syndrome on 10:52 - Oct 28 with 5500 viewsorion3016

Europa league syndrome on 10:44 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

With all due respect I think the problem lies with some of the players coming in to beef up the squad not quite understanding our game. Shelvey is one of those . Also you have to ask yourself ; why sign Wilfried Bony when we do not give him decent service or at least try to play to his strengths?
Looking back over Laudrup's reign his first transfer dealings were his best but early days I know and too soon to judge his later acquisitions .

I don't think bony has settled into our system at all and shelvey was niave last thurs
Even so we have to be realistic in our expectations

Be over there now after

Europa league syndrome on 11:35 - Oct 28 with 5449 viewsWhiterockin

The problem is with the Europa League you can not play a settled side week in week out, every game you must rest players and bring others in. Four or five changes every game does not allow new players to settle in. But then again we are not playing well and are 9th in the league and top of Europa group. Things could always be better but the could also be very much worse.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Europa league syndrome on 12:19 - Oct 28 with 5405 viewslovejuicejack

We will tread water in the league this season, staying in the prem, next season we will be out of the euro cup and push on in the league.
Europa league syndrome on 12:28 - Oct 28 with 5354 viewstrolley_jack

There seems to be more people moaning about people moaning than people actually moaning. :-)
Europa league syndrome on 12:33 - Oct 28 with 5327 viewsJokeren1943

So far we are in 9th place.

If we are having a good run in Europe and end up being nr. 9 in Premier League for the season 2013/2014 it will be fine with me.
Europa league syndrome on 12:37 - Oct 28 with 5310 viewsJackbustard

Europa league syndrome on 12:33 - Oct 28 by Jokeren1943

So far we are in 9th place.

If we are having a good run in Europe and end up being nr. 9 in Premier League for the season 2013/2014 it will be fine with me.

I dont want to put a downer on us being 9th in the league, but we are also only 3 points off the bottom 3. So it sort of puts the argument of us being 9th into perspective.
Login to get fewer ads

Europa league syndrome on 12:57 - Oct 28 with 5255 viewsDaithejack

Got to be honest the moaning is getting on my f#%king tits, walking out of the ground yesterday you would think we had lost to a non league club in the FA cup the shit some so called fans were spouting, god help us if we ever slip down the leagues again, then again the plastic F#%kers would stop coming then so I wouldn't have to listen to them!

Rant over.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Europa league syndrome on 13:23 - Oct 28 with 5216 viewsWhiterockin

Europa league syndrome on 12:37 - Oct 28 by Jackbustard

I dont want to put a downer on us being 9th in the league, but we are also only 3 points off the bottom 3. So it sort of puts the argument of us being 9th into perspective.

Or one place and three points behind United. Spin it any way you want.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Europa league syndrome on 13:39 - Oct 28 with 5164 viewsStarsky

Europa league syndrome on 12:57 - Oct 28 by Daithejack

Got to be honest the moaning is getting on my f#%king tits, walking out of the ground yesterday you would think we had lost to a non league club in the FA cup the shit some so called fans were spouting, god help us if we ever slip down the leagues again, then again the plastic F#%kers would stop coming then so I wouldn't have to listen to them!

Rant over.

Why do you assume it's the 'plastics' that are moaning?
Don't the 'real' fans moan then?

It's just the internet, init.

Europa league syndrome on 13:45 - Oct 28 with 5147 viewsUxbridge

Not sure I understand what this Europa League syndrome is supposed to be. Our results this season are pretty consistent with those last season.

We're at best a mid-table squad and we're in mid-table.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Europa league syndrome on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 5090 viewsperchrockjack

Apparently not.
Real fans never question anything and if they do they re right anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Europa league syndrome on 14:18 - Oct 28 with 5083 viewsUxbridge

Because real fans look to see problems where they don't necessarily exist.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Europa league syndrome on 14:29 - Oct 28 with 5065 viewsDaithejack

Europa league syndrome on 13:39 - Oct 28 by Starsky

Why do you assume it's the 'plastics' that are moaning?
Don't the 'real' fans moan then?

Dont know who they are to be honest mate but there seems to be more doom and gloom now when we draw in the premier league than when we used to get stuffed in the lower leagues by he likes of Northhampton and Oxford, maybe we've just been spoiled.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Europa league syndrome on 16:40 - Oct 28 with 4928 viewsCaptain

9th in the Premier League and top of our Europa League group, real doom and gloom stuff this. Honestly the only thing I'd like to see is improve is a bit more shots at the goal but I'm not going to huff and puff about it.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Europa league syndrome on 16:59 - Oct 28 with 4851 viewsScoobyWho

Europa league syndrome on 13:23 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

Or one place and three points behind United. Spin it any way you want.

8 places off the top.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Europa league syndrome on 19:58 - Oct 28 with 4690 viewssomersetsimon

Europa league syndrome on 11:35 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

The problem is with the Europa League you can not play a settled side week in week out, every game you must rest players and bring others in. Four or five changes every game does not allow new players to settle in. But then again we are not playing well and are 9th in the league and top of Europa group. Things could always be better but the could also be very much worse.

When we chop and change our team from Thursday to Sunday, it can't help. Hopefully, we'll get through to the knock-out phase of the Europa League and we'll then have to play our best team (i.e. Britton and de Guzman in midfield). The players might get tired out, but we should be more settled.
Europa league syndrome on 22:45 - Oct 28 with 4601 viewsImAlrightJack

We're much better than Horray the Crap! FC and Hoofball Athletic.

Stop your moaning.
Europa league syndrome on 07:45 - Oct 29 with 4513 viewsCaptain_Sham

In the long run, chopping and changing can only help as eventually all the players will be used to playing with ..errrr.. all the players.

Its just a ride.

Europa league syndrome on 09:51 - Oct 29 with 4443 viewsmonmouth

Europa league syndrome on 07:45 - Oct 29 by Captain_Sham

In the long run, chopping and changing can only help as eventually all the players will be used to playing with ..errrr.. all the players.

I like your style....but what did Keynes say again....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Europa league syndrome on 09:57 - Oct 29 with 4434 viewsCaptain_Sham

Europa league syndrome on 09:51 - Oct 29 by monmouth

I like your style....but what did Keynes say again....

Never eat yellow snow?

Its just a ride.

Europa league syndrome on 09:59 - Oct 29 with 4428 viewsperchrockjack

Real fans indeed. Who d have em

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Europa league syndrome on 10:15 - Oct 29 with 4407 viewssomersetsimon

Europa league syndrome on 07:45 - Oct 29 by Captain_Sham

Yes, eventually. That's why I'm not too concerned that our football hasn't been as fluid as we've seen for the last few years, even though our results haven't been too bad.
Europa league syndrome on 10:54 - Oct 29 with 4368 viewsDewi1jack

Europa league syndrome on 12:37 - Oct 28 by Jackbustard

You could be right.
Then again you could just want to put a downer on things
Man U are only 6 points off relegation.
Things could be worse, much much worse than being 9th.
We could be 16th, have to watch our team of hoofball merchants play in red, after always playing in blue and be owned by some crazy, megalomaniac Malaysian with a size 44 neck.
Let's not moan at doing reasonably in the EL and PL

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024