Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? 14:53 - Aug 29 with 2211 viewsSaintsforeverj

This was just 3 weeks ago. I have plenty of other clips at many other PL grounds. Can't you see Saints fans are being targeted unfairly? Or are Semmens and Steele reacting differently? Why does Semmens accept this unfair treatment and not point our the unfairness? Why arn't you pointing it out Nick, look at the clip! There are plenty more!

I can post another clip of serious fighting going on at Anfield, West Ham, Everton, including racist abuse. Why are we being targeted?

Why can I walk freely around Spurs ground, Leicester ground, Old Trafford, Anfield, Arsenal, Palace, West Ham and not St Mary's where they have put walls and barriers in the north car park. It's not because their fans are better behaved, that's for sure. So why arn't the PL coming down hard on them, as your meeting with the safety officer suggested? You should have asked him, why can they all fight at other grounds and nothing is done there. The Saints fans are so vicious arn't they.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 15:20]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 15:17 - Aug 29 with 2140 viewsdwayne_dibley

The teams you mention are part of the Premiership elite that run the FA and the refereeing system.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 17:27 - Aug 29 with 2029 viewskernow

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 15:17 - Aug 29 by dwayne_dibley

The teams you mention are part of the Premiership elite that run the FA and the refereeing system.

Don't think I'd wear sky blue in the wrong part of Old Trafford.
Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 18:03 - Aug 29 with 1985 viewsdirk_doone

I think it's more to do with the fact that the police here seem to have more influence than at other football clubs and dictate what happens with regard to away fan location, road closures etc.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 18:08 - Aug 29 with 1977 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 18:03 - Aug 29 by dirk_doone

I think it's more to do with the fact that the police here seem to have more influence than at other football clubs and dictate what happens with regard to away fan location, road closures etc.

More influence than the metropolitan police in London? Saints once had a police less game, against Barnsley, when there were no police at all. The club can do whatever they choose.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 18:08]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 09:21 - Aug 30 with 1714 viewsSaintNick

The answer to your question is that Manchester United is having the same problems we have with block 1 and unless it is sorted out there could well be closures, United in the past as have Arsenal that i know of, have targeted individual season ticket holders for standing and then banned them for a number of games with their seats taped over as a warning.

You only see the you tube footage of the fight, not the consequences both for the individuals or as a whole, in the discussions I had I was told that there were several other clubs with issues & sanctions being imposed United & West Ham the most prominent along with us.

To be honest this footage you shown although anti social behaviour was not fighting just two blokes pushing each other, it stopped before any steward or police response came in

West ham as we know have had restrictions forced on them, as I mentioned a few weeks back there is a joint initiative across all the leagues forcing clubs to have zero tolerance with regard to certain issues, they have had to sign up to not eject but arrest offenders

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/english-football-launches-new-measures-to-curb-pitch-

The fence in the North car park is used when there is a club with a volatile element coming, unlike the grounds you mentioned that all have fairly open access, in the Northam/ Kingsland corner there is only one bottleneck exit on to the railway footbridge, anyone that uses that exit knows how crowded it gets and the potential for serious injury if there was fighting, on the odd occasion there have been small rowdy elements from other clubs when the car park hasn't been shut off and that isnt pleasant.

Ironic that you are complaining behaviour and then complain when Saints take measures to segregate away fans and protect Saints supporters

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 09:46 - Aug 30 with 1702 viewssaintwizzler

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 09:21 - Aug 30 by SaintNick

The answer to your question is that Manchester United is having the same problems we have with block 1 and unless it is sorted out there could well be closures, United in the past as have Arsenal that i know of, have targeted individual season ticket holders for standing and then banned them for a number of games with their seats taped over as a warning.

You only see the you tube footage of the fight, not the consequences both for the individuals or as a whole, in the discussions I had I was told that there were several other clubs with issues & sanctions being imposed United & West Ham the most prominent along with us.

To be honest this footage you shown although anti social behaviour was not fighting just two blokes pushing each other, it stopped before any steward or police response came in

West ham as we know have had restrictions forced on them, as I mentioned a few weeks back there is a joint initiative across all the leagues forcing clubs to have zero tolerance with regard to certain issues, they have had to sign up to not eject but arrest offenders

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/english-football-launches-new-measures-to-curb-pitch-

The fence in the North car park is used when there is a club with a volatile element coming, unlike the grounds you mentioned that all have fairly open access, in the Northam/ Kingsland corner there is only one bottleneck exit on to the railway footbridge, anyone that uses that exit knows how crowded it gets and the potential for serious injury if there was fighting, on the odd occasion there have been small rowdy elements from other clubs when the car park hasn't been shut off and that isnt pleasant.

Ironic that you are complaining behaviour and then complain when Saints take measures to segregate away fans and protect Saints supporters

Brilliant decision to stop the away fans crossing the footbridge.
Less people attempting that crossing the better.
Send the fokkers the long way round.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 10:24 - Aug 30 with 1660 viewsdwayne_dibley

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 09:46 - Aug 30 by saintwizzler

Brilliant decision to stop the away fans crossing the footbridge.
Less people attempting that crossing the better.
Send the fokkers the long way round.

on the railway line

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 12:03 - Aug 30 with 1627 viewsSaintNick

Nick, are they closing sections of Old Trafford? on 18:03 - Aug 29 by dirk_doone

The police have no more or no less influence than other clubs, they advise rather than order in most cases, the main problem is that a perfect stadium was built with an away section perfectly placed to park coaches separately and be able to segregate fans outside the ground , but the fans chose to sit next to it, despite being told that the area would not be available for cup ties etc.

Outside the ground re road closures that is solely a police choice, the club can have no say in how the police deal with it off of the club's land.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024