Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who returns for the Watford game? 15:25 - Jan 10 with 7608 viewskingsburyR

How many players are back from injury lay off for Sunday?

Chair?
Willock?
Cook?
Colback?

I can't be having Watford pumping us for a second time this season.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Who returns for the Watford game? on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 869 viewsRangersw12

Who returns for the Watford game? on 23:03 - Jan 11 by ParkRoyalR

On recent evidence we can't risk Clarke Salter in a 2,

Millwall 1st, lacked awareness + desire.
Millwall 2nd, lacked physicality + desire.
Cardiff 2nd, lacked awareness + desire.

Probably others too, but while most seem to be focussing on Dunne those Cardiff goals showed Dunne at least attack the ball where Clarke Salter took fright and opted for self-preservation.

I get starting him in a 3, but as a 2nd CB in a team shipping goals from set-piece he's a non-starter for me.

JCS far better on the ball than Dunne and therefore you have to start him

I like Dunne's work ethic but he's been terrible for 2 years now and consistently puts the team under pressure taking too many touches when on the ball and his reading of the game is very poor and he isn't commanding from set pieces either.

Only other option is go 3 at the back but the same deficiencies are there in all the CBs.

Our best team this season is trying to put same starting 11 as the Hull game which you could maybe swap Dozzell for Colback but there is a fag paper between them .
Who returns for the Watford game? on 14:01 - Jan 12 with 730 viewsBAWHoops

I'd be very surprised if we shifted to 3 at the back. Especially if Cook is fit.

The team picks itself once everyone is fit in a 4231
Begovic, Cannon, Cook, JCS, Paal, Field, Colback, Smyth, Chair, Willock, Dykes

Problem is we can never get that team on the pitch and so keep having to watch wasters like Dozell and honest but shit Dunne and Kakay

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Who returns for the Watford game? on 22:12 - Jan 12 with 526 viewsParkRoyalR

Who returns for the Watford game? on 09:57 - Jan 12 by daveB

Alongside Cook he's more than fine, it's when he comes out it goes to pot which is why they both have to play imo

If you go back to a 3 then you can't really start Willock, Chair & Smyth which I think we need to do so for balance of the team I'd stick with back 4

Disagree, JCS"s best game was alongside Dunne at Preston.

JCS goes to pot as you say not whether it's Cook or Dunne beside him but when he has to defend against direct physical teams like Cardiff and Millwall who may have worked out he's nice on the ball when given time but just doesn't really fancy it when the going gets tough.
Who returns for the Watford game? on 22:24 - Jan 12 with 499 viewsDorse

Who returns for the Watford game? on 23:04 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Fast rattling back round to the realisation our centre backs are so atrocious you either have to play them in a three, or park literally another centre back in front of them as a 'holding midfielder'.

Steve Palmer, Matt Rose or Grant Hall?

Oy gevalt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who returns for the Watford game? on 22:26 - Jan 12 with 495 viewsFredManRave

If we'd only just hurry up, we could have Chris Martin return in time for Sunday...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024