| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury 18:25 - Mar 8 with 42697 views | RochdaleAFC.com | https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/ If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 4038 views | TomRAFC | Perhaps trying to keep the score down prior to the fans forum? |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 4008 views | Shun |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:27 - Mar 9 by AtThePeake | I think it'll still be 4-4-2. Bazunu McLaughlin - Osho - McShane - Roberts Grant - Shaugnessy - O'Connell - Keohane Done - Humphrys |
Please not Roberts at left-back, he's been terrible every time he's played there! |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 4038 views | 1949er | Surprised to see Morley dropped to the bench. Not before time only time will tell. |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 4019 views | IOMDale |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel | What minute are we having for first goal conceded then? I’ll go 9th. |
I’m feeling optimistic - 37th. |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:54 - Mar 9 with 3922 views | dingdangblue |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel | What minute are we having for first goal conceded then? I’ll go 9th. |
Ebanks-Landell from their 1st corner. |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:55 - Mar 9 with 3944 views | finberty | Fine picture of Harry Markle accompanying the team sheet there. I fear jetlag, if I've understood events correctly. |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 with 3834 views | judd | First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 3714 views | ncfc_chalky |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel | What minute are we having for first goal conceded then? I’ll go 9th. |
I'm going for a draw again,Dales luck has to change some time so concede on 10 min and level on 50 min UTD |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 3707 views | todmordendale | A good win may see us out of the bottom 4. We will be in control and The team can look forward to the rest of the season despite a good week in training but the cones won again. C’mon Dale |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:16 - Mar 9 with 3624 views | kel |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 by judd | First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute |
Followed by a yeller card? |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:20 - Mar 9 with 3547 views | tony_roch975 |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel | What minute are we having for first goal conceded then? I’ll go 9th. |
wrong |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:22 - Mar 9 with 3513 views | off2div1 | Dale started brightly |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:23 - Mar 9 with 3476 views | kel |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:20 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975 | wrong |
I’m sure it won’t be the last time. |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:24 - Mar 9 with 3467 views | tony_roch975 |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:47 - Mar 9 by Sandyman | 3rd |
wrong |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:28 - Mar 9 with 3346 views | Nigeriamark |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:24 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975 | wrong |
Decent start & a great chance when Done rounded the keeper & put it in to Humphries. Lack of a recent goal has left Humphries short of confidence I think because he should have put that away. edit. Just seen the replay and looks an even worse miss !! great lay off by Done [Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:31]
|  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:29 - Mar 9 with 3326 views | ncfc_chalky |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 by ncfc_chalky | I'm going for a draw again,Dales luck has to change some time so concede on 10 min and level on 50 min UTD |
I've just noticed that I forecasted that the first goal would be scored in the 10th minute not realising that I posted it at 19.11,I thought that it was a 19.45 ko tbh |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 3258 views | D_Alien |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:29 - Mar 9 by ncfc_chalky | I've just noticed that I forecasted that the first goal would be scored in the 10th minute not realising that I posted it at 19.11,I thought that it was a 19.45 ko tbh |
You haven't poured all three into one big glass, have you? |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 3249 views | kel |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 by judd | First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute |
wrong |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 3234 views | dawlishdale |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 by D_Alien | You haven't poured all three into one big glass, have you? |
Wrong !! Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking. [Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]
|  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 with 3128 views | judd |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale | Wrong !! Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking. [Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]
|
Yes, it's a shanty |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:38 - Mar 9 with 3100 views | nordenblue |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 by judd | Yes, it's a shanty |
Ahhh I sea.. |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:40 - Mar 9 with 3090 views | Quigley_dale |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 by judd | Yes, it's a shanty |
Thought he was TeeTowtal |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3056 views | DaleFan7 | Wigan and Bristol Rovers both winning. We really need to start taking chances. |  | |  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3051 views | judd |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:40 - Mar 9 by Quigley_dale | Thought he was TeeTowtal |
Isn't it Teatoetal? |  |
|  |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:43 - Mar 9 with 3030 views | D_Alien |
| Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale | Wrong !! Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking. [Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]
|
It's a rum do, whatever the wright's or wrongs |  |
|  |
| |