Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 09:24 - Apr 29 with 6737 viewspikeypaul

So the hypocrites have now admitted to who was at the illegal gathering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10764985/We-mistake-Angela-present-Labo

Strange how the lefty profanes BBC are doing everything they can not to cover this isn’t it.

Not a mention also from the loser lefties on here either after months of gibbing off about BOJO .

Total hypocrites 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 09:42 - Apr 29 with 4099 viewsLorax

Like I keep on saying, whether it's labour or Tory the liars and hypocrites are there on both sides.

Don't vote for them, choose someone else, though personally I can't vote LibDem either. Send them a message that their behaviour is not acceptable, the morals of gutter trash should not be welcome in Westminster, proven liars and hypocrites should not be voted for.

The tories are proven liars and now labour are proven liars too. The big problem is, their supporters don't care.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 09:44 - Apr 29 with 4099 viewsCountyJim

"Keir Starmer escapes fine for office beer during lockdown | News | The Times" https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ben-wallace-calls-on-police-to-investigate-ke

Strange another tory paper says the police said starmer broke no laws

Another failed attempt by you Paul please get your facts straight first
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:08 - Apr 29 with 4079 viewspikeypaul

Rayner and Starmer originally lied and last night admitted Rayner was there after all😂 after new photos of her have surfaced at the party.

Durham police are now going to have to re investigate the hypocrite Labour Party.

It seems the scummy hypocrite lefties think they are above the law😂😂😂😂😂😂 and happy to turn a blind eye , but that is not surprising is it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:13 - Apr 29 with 4075 viewspikeypaul

Doesn’t look good for the Hypocrites does it.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 10:34]

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:18 - Apr 29 with 4067 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 09:44 - Apr 29 by CountyJim

"Keir Starmer escapes fine for office beer during lockdown | News | The Times" https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ben-wallace-calls-on-police-to-investigate-ke

Strange another tory paper says the police said starmer broke no laws

Another failed attempt by you Paul please get your facts straight first

Maybe you need to get the facts straight. Durham police said they didn't suspect him of breaking any laws. As the article shows, Labour lied about the event, for whatever reason, and Rayner was there.

Why did they lie? Will the police investigate now or will they do as they did with Cummings and let it slide?

See, left versus right, both trying to claim the high ground but you are both wrong.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:44 - Apr 29 with 4049 viewspikeypaul

100% Cattalus.

The Times did not say Starmer broke no rules it simply stated Durham police original stance on the matter, something that will now be changed after Labour have admitted last night they lied about Rayner not being there with the new evidence being brought forward, Labour caught out Hook, line and Sinker. HYPOCRITES

The fact is BOJO did lie, owned up and paid his fine, let’s see if Starmer does the same, after all Starmer travelled 1/2 the way across the country to be at his party , BOJOs was in his garden out doors and a lot safer.

So now it’s been established Starmer and Rayner lied and broke the law it’s only natural for the ones who called on BOJO to resign to do the exact same thing for the Labour liars isn’t it.

Strange how the left wing BBC are trying to hide this story isn’t it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The funniest thing of all is how the scummy left all of a sudden think there is nothing wrong with any of it and happy to sweep Labours pre planned party under the carpet, tells us everything we need to know about that type.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 10:52]

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:51 - Apr 29 with 4037 viewsKilkennyjack

Only Johnson and his team broke the laws that they themselves had set for others.
Nobody else.

There is no equivalence here.

Johnson partied the night before the prince phillips funeral.
Appalling disregard to his position.

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 13:07 - Apr 29 with 3982 viewsonehunglow

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:51 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Only Johnson and his team broke the laws that they themselves had set for others.
Nobody else.

I would have though that he being Queens's husband you too would have partied.
Many are not in the least 'rsed about the Royals so in this regard Boris was not hypocritical-which is a change for him.
Many many partied when Thatcher died.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 16:07 - Apr 29 with 3930 viewsKilkennyjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 13:07 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

I would have though that he being Queens's husband you too would have partied.
Many are not in the least 'rsed about the Royals so in this regard Boris was not hypocritical-which is a change for him.
Many many partied when Thatcher died.

But in this case it was Johnson and Prince Philip.
Not others who might have, or would have.

Thats the only story.

Johnson partied the night before Prince Philips funeral.
Unbelievable.

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:21 - Apr 29 with 3921 viewsWhiterockin

All politicians are low life, just accept it and life is so much better. How anyone can get so worked up to support any political party beats me.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:55 - Apr 29 with 3895 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 16:07 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

But in this case it was Johnson and Prince Philip.
Not others who might have, or would have.

Thats the only story.

Johnson partied the night before Prince Philips funeral.
Unbelievable.

I partied when mass murderer Martin McGunness died and he claimed to be a peaceful politician.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:19 - Apr 29 with 3854 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:21 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

All politicians are low life, just accept it and life is so much better. How anyone can get so worked up to support any political party beats me.

Well Well

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61271050
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:02 - Apr 29 with 3759 viewsjack_lord

Whatever happens in this world, as day follows night there are ignorant people who will continually slag off Tories or Lefties depending on their narrow minded leanings. Some people call them brainless scum others are more tolerant and humour their constant bewildering belching.

I feel that when I leave my mortal coil I will have read enough to exit more informed.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 08:50 - Apr 30 with 3724 views73__73

I noticed yesterday during an interview that Starmer wouldn’t say if he’d resign if he received a fine for breaking lockdown rules.....🤥

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:11 - Apr 30 with 3708 viewsjack_lord

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 08:50 - Apr 30 by 73__73

I noticed yesterday during an interview that Starmer wouldn’t say if he’d resign if he received a fine for breaking lockdown rules.....🤥

That would be interesting but I will point out that it wasn't Starmer that made the rules.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:01 - Apr 30 with 3683 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:51 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Nobody else.

No equivalence, one eyed and completely wrong again. Starmer is hoping to win the next general election. He needs to behave to the same standards we say Bojo should or he is not fit for government either.

You cannot be a liar and hypocrite while in opposition and call the government out for the same things you are doing, if you can't see that then you are a bigger clown than most people already think you are.

It used to be fun putting you right, it's just boring now. Goodbye.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:05 - Apr 30 with 3679 viewshobo

Again, as with Boris, so what?! It's the pointless rules that were the issue here, not people meeting for a drink
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 3672 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

These parties would explain why Sir Keir the Pious had to self isolate about 15 times.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:55 - Apr 30 with 3664 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:05 - Apr 30 by hobo

Again, as with Boris, so what?! It's the pointless rules that were the issue here, not people meeting for a drink

I agree there were pointless rules but for most of us, if you broke them and got caught there were consequences.

There should be consequences for those who set the rules too.

Many people believe the speed limits on motorways are too low given how much better modern cars are than even 20 years ago, it doesn't mean you can do 85 down the M4 and not get punished if the police catch you, as Baroness Eluned Morgan knows only too well.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:03 - Apr 30 with 3615 viewsDr_Winston

The Government can't just impose laws. They're voted for by Parliament, including Starmer and Rayner.

Any MP who voted for the Covid restrictions is just as culpable whether they be part of the Government or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:52 - Apr 30 with 3587 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:03 - Apr 30 by Dr_Winston

The Government can't just impose laws. They're voted for by Parliament, including Starmer and Rayner.

Any MP who voted for the Covid restrictions is just as culpable whether they be part of the Government or not.

The likes of Starmer were demanding far more draconian rules and longer lockdowns too. They’re all as bad as each other.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:27 - May 1 with 3470 viewsoldtownjack

Hilarious thread with the OP referencing the Daily Mail who are dreading the local elections and so turn to their tried and tested technique of attempting to smear their opponents in the hope that people will think that 'all politicians are the same'. There is no equivalence here. It has been investigated by the police with no case to answer. It might wash with the resident right wing nut jobs but anyone with half a brain can see through the nonsense.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:33 - May 1 with 3464 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:27 - May 1 by oldtownjack

Hilarious thread with the OP referencing the Daily Mail who are dreading the local elections and so turn to their tried and tested technique of attempting to smear their opponents in the hope that people will think that 'all politicians are the same'. There is no equivalence here. It has been investigated by the police with no case to answer. It might wash with the resident right wing nut jobs but anyone with half a brain can see through the nonsense.

When was it investigated? The police said they didn't suspect a crime had been committed and didn't investigate. Unless there's been a development I've missed.

All politicians are the same, speaking as someone who won't vote Labour or Tory and is firmly centrist, being just slightly left of centre.

You're not a left wing nut job are you?
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:50 - May 1 with 3460 viewsoldtownjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:33 - May 1 by Lorax

When was it investigated? The police said they didn't suspect a crime had been committed and didn't investigate. Unless there's been a development I've missed.

All politicians are the same, speaking as someone who won't vote Labour or Tory and is firmly centrist, being just slightly left of centre.

You're not a left wing nut job are you?

I was talking about the Daily Mail appealing to nut jobs but you seem to have taken offence.

Look at the facts of the case and see for yourself whether the law was broken. The DM has done its job when people like you (a self avowed centrist) says "all politicians are the same".

If I was a left wing nut job would I be defending Starmer? Have you seen what's been happening in the Labour Party? Keep up.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:23 - May 2 with 3405 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:50 - May 1 by oldtownjack

I was talking about the Daily Mail appealing to nut jobs but you seem to have taken offence.

Look at the facts of the case and see for yourself whether the law was broken. The DM has done its job when people like you (a self avowed centrist) says "all politicians are the same".

If I was a left wing nut job would I be defending Starmer? Have you seen what's been happening in the Labour Party? Keep up.

I haven't taken offence, I'm just debating your opinion.

The facts of the case are, Starmer had a little get together at work (please correct me if I'm wrong) there was food and alcohol and more people were present than they admitted too, Angela rayner was there even though they lied and said she wasn't. The police, having believed the lie, said they didn't suspect a crime was committed so didn't investigate. Now that they know Starmer lied, will they do anything?

I asked the question because you derided anyone who thought there may have been a problem as a right wing nut job and clearly stated there was no crime, in which case, why lie? A left wing nut job may well defend Starmer, him being left wing. I certainly wouldn't expect Pikey to defend Starmer.

The evidence clearly shows politicians are the same. Take the scandals, expenses, MP's on all sides were cheating us. Most of us can see the problem with alcohol being allowed in Westminster (not just allowed but hugely subsidised) yet just yesterday Kwasi Karteng said closing the bars in Westminster would be "excessively puritanical" and I don't see any MP rushing to disagree with him because they all want their alcohol at our expense. How many were found to have cheated on expenses, how many have taken gifts? Mp's on all sides have broken laws, Labour and Tory have gone to prison, Elphicke and Onasanya. What makes you think I read the DM? I have on occasion read it, mostly from links on here. When you say "people like you" what exactly do you mean?

Can I take that to mean people who disagree with you?

PS, no, I still haven't taken offence, you will definitely know if I do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024