Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mauricio isla 09:46 - Jul 30 with 20002 viewsconnell10

Having med is what im hearing! Could be b.s just passing on!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

mauricio isla on 10:16 - Aug 2 with 2299 viewsCroydonCaptJack

mauricio isla on 09:35 - Aug 2 by NathanNI

The thing about these 'rumour' posts and people that say they've heard this or that is that you don't have to read them.

Instead on posting on them, telling folks want to do, save your self the angst and click the next thread.

Next up, rocket science.

Far better to state a barbed comment though it would appear. And we wonder why we don't get any itk stuff on here any more!
mauricio isla on 10:48 - Aug 2 with 2209 viewsconnell10

mauricio isla on 22:36 - Aug 1 by QPR442

No such thing as ITK just a few people wanting attention.
All a load of b######s.

I can do it as well

Got some great news coming up re signings but I cannot say.....

See how easy it is?

Slow down pal, I don't post player threads on here because I won't to attention, I post them on here because and strange as this might seem to you I like the site and most of the posters! The bloke who gave me the info also got dunne, Simpson and Doyle right and there were a few he got wrong all of which I posted on here! So wind ya neck in and block me if you don't like my threads! You seem like a attention seeker not me!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

mauricio isla on 10:52 - Aug 2 with 2190 viewsloftboy

Can't understand the grief Connell is getting.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

mauricio isla on 10:59 - Aug 2 with 2165 viewsLoft1979

mauricio isla on 10:52 - Aug 2 by loftboy

Can't understand the grief Connell is getting.

No need for defense. I for one loved the original post and look forward to it being confirmed.
Hopefully the player works well for us.

Same for the poster who who had the guts to confirm the CP rumors were baseless, and Caulker had already signed for us.
mauricio isla on 14:15 - Aug 2 with 2007 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Having a medical tomorrow, according to the Juventus CEO 'apparently' not sure if true so dont hate

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

mauricio isla on 14:18 - Aug 2 with 1997 viewsrosseeles

So let me get this straight, Connell posts what hes heard about a player noone has linked us with, hasnt been in the papers or anything

that now turns out to be true, yet some people are posting he's a wannabe ITK

Right, that makes sense.

Connell keep passing on the info some people like to hear stuff before its on the barnsley website
mauricio isla on 14:19 - Aug 2 with 1993 viewsLoft1979

mauricio isla on 14:18 - Aug 2 by rosseeles

So let me get this straight, Connell posts what hes heard about a player noone has linked us with, hasnt been in the papers or anything

Right, that makes sense.

Connell keep passing on the info some people like to hear stuff before its on the barnsley website

That
mauricio isla on 14:20 - Aug 2 with 1987 viewsJonDoeman

mauricio isla on 14:15 - Aug 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Having a medical tomorrow, according to the Juventus CEO 'apparently' not sure if true so dont hate

I won't hate on you!!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

mauricio isla on 14:36 - Aug 2 with 1929 viewsIrishR

mauricio isla on 14:20 - Aug 2 by JonDoeman

I won't hate on you!!

Good to us maybe make good use of the loan to buy system that is so common these days, benefit for the club who own the player is that wages are off the book but then the player is getting closer to contract end so resale value is decreasing. Mbia is a perfect example, who it not of been better to sell him on last season for 1-2 mill(or essentially anything) then cover his wages with a loan and release him on a free when the season ends.
mauricio isla on 14:41 - Aug 2 with 1900 viewsJonDoeman

mauricio isla on 14:36 - Aug 2 by IrishR

Good to us maybe make good use of the loan to buy system that is so common these days, benefit for the club who own the player is that wages are off the book but then the player is getting closer to contract end so resale value is decreasing. Mbia is a perfect example, who it not of been better to sell him on last season for 1-2 mill(or essentially anything) then cover his wages with a loan and release him on a free when the season ends.

Mauricio Isla to #QPR details: €1.5m for a loan with option to buy set at another €11m. [Tuttosport]

It Is What It Is !!

mauricio isla on 14:43 - Aug 2 with 1888 viewsrosseeles

what a good looking deal on the face of it, like the fact weve taken this route
mauricio isla on 14:43 - Aug 2 with 1886 viewskensalriser

Doeman's avatar still making me laugh every time!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

mauricio isla on 14:48 - Aug 2 with 1865 viewsMarc

mauricio isla on 14:18 - Aug 2 by rosseeles

Right, that makes sense.

Think some of it stems from the bitterness a few have towards 'fantasy island' and the fact they associate transfer rumours with watrb.

I say it's time they left it in the past and move on.
mauricio isla on 14:51 - Aug 2 with 1850 viewsloftboy

mauricio isla on 14:48 - Aug 2 by Marc

Think some of it stems from the bitterness a few have towards 'fantasy island' and the fact they associate transfer rumours with watrb.

I say it's time they left it in the past and move on.

Well it seems like he was spot on with this one, I for one like to read about the rumours as long as there's a strand of truth in them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

mauricio isla on 14:55 - Aug 2 with 1823 viewsIrishR

mauricio isla on 14:41 - Aug 2 by JonDoeman

Mauricio Isla to #QPR details: €1.5m for a loan with option to buy set at another €11m. [Tuttosport]

With a player of his ability it looks like a decent deal for both if they deem him surplus to requirements, its just some of the other loan moves i do not see a benefit for the parent club.

with these view to buy option's a player can still say NO i assume. lets say we get him and he sets the prem alight and man city come calling, what then? is the view to buy essentially rubbish like it seems to have been with Remy for Newcastle?

regardless and even if he is with us just for the season it still is a great signing. So much for Harry just looking at British and Irish players. Also still not sure why he is surplus to requirements at Juve unless they have a serious wealth of players i dont know about.
mauricio isla on 15:04 - Aug 2 with 1799 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

mauricio isla on 05:56 - Jul 31 by WatfordR

What I will say if it happens is "well done club", and wait for news of the next signing as and when that happens. I'm really only interested in what the club does, not what your next door neighbour's milkman's father's brother's dog walker thinks it might be doing.

That's specifically what Fantasy Island was set up to accommodate. OK?

Suggest you don't read message boards then!
mauricio isla on 15:57 - Aug 2 with 1714 viewsBerkoRanger

Hi Connell - keep them "ITK" comments coming - I lot of us enjoy reading them.
mauricio isla on 16:00 - Aug 2 with 1701 viewsTW_R

mauricio isla on 18:01 - Aug 1 by WestonsuperR

68% possession compared to our 32% and 14 Corners to our 1 gives you an indication of the dominance Derby had in that game and confirm that in general we were sub-standard.

The back 4, 5 included Green were actually pretty reasonable, although we did let them have 16 shots but my point was more that we far too often assume performances were better than they actually were just because of the result.

10 men vs 11 men for 30 minutes gives you an indication that Derby dominating for a large period of the game is not really a surprise.

The fact they couldn't convert any of those corners was due to the way our back 5 played. You wrote "the performances of the players that day were generally as per most of the season, sub-standard." And yet Derby couldn't score against our sub-standard defense?

Not only that, our defense broke a club record for number of clean sheets in a row. Hardly sub-standard.
mauricio isla on 17:05 - Aug 2 with 1579 viewsAntti_Heinola

mauricio isla on 10:48 - Aug 2 by connell10

Slow down pal, I don't post player threads on here because I won't to attention, I post them on here because and strange as this might seem to you I like the site and most of the posters! The bloke who gave me the info also got dunne, Simpson and Doyle right and there were a few he got wrong all of which I posted on here! So wind ya neck in and block me if you don't like my threads! You seem like a attention seeker not me!

I'd forgive you for feeling a little smug now Connell. A few people owe you an apology!

Bare bones.

mauricio isla on 17:12 - Aug 2 with 1543 viewsRanger78

mauricio isla on 10:48 - Aug 2 by connell10

Your posts sharing your mates info are fine by me pal. I actually look every now and then to see if someone's having a medical!!

You know what... even if the info turns out to be dud..... Who gives a f%4&!! As far as I'm concerned, this a football message board and your posts sit just fine.

I'd rather read transfer stories than MIddle East politics on this board... Surely that's the point of it??

Keep em coming if your mate has any more.

By the way.... This seems to me to be a great signing!!
mauricio isla on 17:14 - Aug 2 with 1533 viewsrosseeles

mauricio isla on 17:12 - Aug 2 by Ranger78

Your posts sharing your mates info are fine by me pal. I actually look every now and then to see if someone's having a medical!!

You know what... even if the info turns out to be dud..... Who gives a f%4&!! As far as I'm concerned, this a football message board and your posts sit just fine.

I'd rather read transfer stories than MIddle East politics on this board... Surely that's the point of it??

Keep em coming if your mate has any more.

By the way.... This seems to me to be a great signing!!

Amen on the Middle East threads, give me a dodger transfer rumour over that any day
mauricio isla on 18:05 - Aug 2 with 1394 viewsCiderwithRsie

mauricio isla on 17:05 - Aug 2 by Antti_Heinola

I'd forgive you for feeling a little smug now Connell. A few people owe you an apology!

Quite right.

It's not so hard to tell if a poster has a track record for talking BS, or has a basis for putting up a story.
mauricio isla on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 1285 viewshoopstilidie

Haters are gonna hate and hatters are gonna hat.
I copped an enormous amount of grief for saying Van Aanholt was coming in on loan a good while back. I'd got the info from the man himself, 2 days before he was supposed to join the squad for training, still have the messages and the most surprised person of all when it didn't happen was him.
But I was labelled a fantasist wannabe ITK.
You'll never please everyone connell10 but carry on posting the rumours.
I enjoy all of them when there's little else to talk about, if nothing else it's a bit of fun trying to work out squads and formations etc with the possibles. Beats watching the Queen's Sports Day anyway.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

mauricio isla on 19:08 - Aug 2 with 1247 viewsYorkRanger

mauricio isla on 19:54 - Jul 30 by connell10

as i said earlier pal , its not gospel, but the same bloke give me the heads up on dunne, simpson and doyle! so enough of the digging out!

This is a message board, Connell has made a decent post, if people don't like it then don't read it.

It's fine by me
mauricio isla on 19:13 - Aug 2 with 1222 viewsTW_R

mauricio isla on 19:08 - Aug 2 by YorkRanger

This is a message board, Connell has made a decent post, if people don't like it then don't read it.

It's fine by me

Yeah - me too. I like all the rumour and gossip. Don't stop Connell, I like the rumour threads, particularly ones that turn out to be true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024