Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 12:16 - Nov 23 with 3476 viewsMarc

What are our thoughts on him? Did we look better as a team while he was out injured?

Would he be in your starting 11 when everyone is available?

I'm not convinced by him at this level and feel we looked a more cohesive unit during his absence.

I'd happily settle for the Sandro-Henry partnership in the middle, as long as both (mainly Sandro) can stay fit.

Just a coincidence that yesterdays second half performance with Barton in the centre was back to the bad days of earlier in the season?
Joey Barton on 13:48 - Nov 26 with 251 viewsTheBlob

Joey Barton on 20:32 - Nov 25 by DylanP

Henry is not awful. He had some awful games last year. This year he has barely put a foot wrong.

If it is up to me I play Barton ahead of Henry though. Barton can be annoying. That thing he does with the corners, where he places the ball just outside the arc drive me nuts. But he is a good player. And slightly more useful on the field than Henry. Nothing against Henry, who has been tremendous this year. And Barton should NEVER start in the wide position. That is just nuts.

If Barton doesn't take the corners, then who does? Vargas would be my top choice, but if he is not available, then who is next in line?

Niko.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Joey Barton on 14:46 - Nov 26 with 240 viewsQPunkR

Joey Barton on 12:26 - Nov 26 by SonofNorfolt

Not touchy, just correct World football expert.
Karl Henry was absolutely dreadful last season and certainly in the last
Two games has been outshine comfortably by Barton.

Stick to writing about Eibar v Celta Vigo from watching it on TV.

Sorry Mr. QPR. My fault I was born in the 80s and have seen fewer games than you, my liege

Would that I only had the money to go and watch all those games in Spain. Until that point, I shall continue watching them on the tellybox, offend you as it may.

To use your spiritual leader's language - fúcking bellend

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024