Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15200 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 20:15 - Jan 4 with 1961 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 16:13 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

So if you defend him you are not a true Queens Park Rangers fan ... is that correct ?

You're just a redknapp tree hugger, you can't tell shit from shinola..!!
Enough is enough on 20:26 - Jan 4 with 1916 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 19:06 - Jan 4 by daveB

As ever it's all Rednapps fault, no blame to golden boy Ned Onouha was was absolutely crap again today, no blame for Austin and Fer who didn't look interested and no blame for players given a chance like Mutch, Hoilet and Traore given a chance to prove themselves and did nothing.

A typical QPR in the cup performance, has been the same under so many managers for years now. redknapp won't be sacked no matter how angry people on here want to get

You're right about onohua, fer,and mutch.. But why Dave do do defend redknapp again and again? Why do you fly a flag for him? Never say a word against him? blind loyalty?
Enough is enough on 20:31 - Jan 4 with 1885 viewsGloucs_R

Enough is enough on 20:26 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

You're right about onohua, fer,and mutch.. But why Dave do do defend redknapp again and again? Why do you fly a flag for him? Never say a word against him? blind loyalty?

Have you every posted a positive message willow? Can't recall one. Not digging you out but I always see negative ones from you.

I admire Daves stance, don't agree with it but he sticks to it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Enough is enough on 20:31 - Jan 4 with 1895 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

The issue isn't so much our league position or who we've brought in; the issue is we have absolutely no discernible style of play apart from chip it up to Zamora.

In that first half, before Zamora came on and we just lumped it up (unsuccessfully) to him, we appeared to play 4-4-2 and 3-5-2. Traore was left back then left wing back. Hoilett the same on the right. Phillips was left winger than ??? (Who knows), Mutch was wondering everywhere, but doing very little and Fer was in the middle but it wasn't clear if he was supporting Austin or playing deep...again he just wandered around. Only Karl Henry held any decent position in the middle of the pitch. When Henry went off Fer and Mutch showed they categorically can't play in the central midfield in a 4-4-2. They were woeful.

But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking. Fer, Phillips and Mutch genuinely didn't look like they knew where they were playing.

Apart from hump it to Zamora and hope, we have no system, no style and no way of attacking teams. We don't keep players playing the one role (e.g. Left winger, right winger, etc) so they don't learn the role, know what they should be doing and execute it.

When we played with Warnock we had a system: 4-2-3-1. You had a target man with a no. 10 behind him, pace wide, and a clogged (Mahon then Derry) with a passer (Faurlin). We had a set way of attacking. Win the ball, Faurlin showed for it, reveived it, found Adel, who had got into space between the lines, he ran at the defence with our wide players offering options outside.

I'm not saying that's the best or only system or that it would work now, but it was a system. 4-4-2 and hump it to a spent big man, is nothing more than a poor Sunday a league tactic.

Redknapp has tried different formations, like a blind man grasping for something to hold onto, but in none of those systems does it look like we know how to get the ball from our box to the oppo's goal (without just lumping it). In each of these formations players look lost and unsure. And when that's the case then the easiest thing is to pass sideways and backwards before lumping it and hoping, which is what we do.

And Zamora looks spent. He's winning very little and has, in the last month or so, been very ineffective. We need to sign a better, more agile target man if we're persisting with this approach or get on the training ground and coach them into being able to pass and move effectively.

Redknapp cannot blame anyone but himself. He has been here for 2 years and had 4 transfer windows and spent nigh on £40m. But he keeps signing no.10s (when we already had one) AND he appears to have decided on an approach which removes the need for one. This means lots of players are being out of position. I just do not believe we have bad players; I just don't think they're being managed and coached properly.

I've just tweeted a link to this to this chap Ruben. According to one of TF's tweets RG is more or less in charge of "helping Harry" while TF is concentrating on the problems of Air Asia. So....... he might as well read LFW and get the opinions of the discerning Rs fans........... and of all the rest of us too..........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Enough is enough on 20:34 - Jan 4 with 1865 viewsGloucs_R

If Harry didn't care about todays gamegame, why play Austin?

Should have gone when I did that poll.

Enough is enough on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 1855 viewsDiscodroids

now i know how roger daltry felt in 'mcvicar' when served his daily dish of piss under jailer Harold.

piss!!.

its all right harold, i know were gonna lose and still be the shittest fkn second yourve ever seen.

"free me!!"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Enough is enough on 20:40 - Jan 4 with 1843 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 20:31 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Have you every posted a positive message willow? Can't recall one. Not digging you out but I always see negative ones from you.

I admire Daves stance, don't agree with it but he sticks to it.

Many times Gloucester.. But I went today and can't understand anyone defending redknapp, blinkered blue n white hoops specs is fine... But when I see shit I say so.
Enough is enough on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1812 viewsLblock

Enough is enough on 20:36 - Jan 4 by Discodroids

now i know how roger daltry felt in 'mcvicar' when served his daily dish of piss under jailer Harold.

piss!!.

its all right harold, i know were gonna lose and still be the shittest fkn second yourve ever seen.

"free me!!"

When that candle faced rancid charlatan and his team of neolithic men finally goes... we'll all need the McVicor "breakfast scene" to burn off our joy!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1804 viewsGloucs_R

Enough is enough on 20:40 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

Many times Gloucester.. But I went today and can't understand anyone defending redknapp, blinkered blue n white hoops specs is fine... But when I see shit I say so.

My sympathy if you went today mate

Enough is enough on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1812 viewsdanehoop

Trouble is who is out there that would take over and be any better? Not exactly a long list of inspiring candidates is there.

Never knowingly understood

Enough is enough on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1774 viewspaulparker

Enough is enough on 20:45 - Jan 4 by danehoop

Trouble is who is out there that would take over and be any better? Not exactly a long list of inspiring candidates is there.

Eddie Howe
Slaven Billic
Karl Robinson
Gary Rowett
Paul Clement
Steve McLaren
Shaun Derry
Gareth Ainsworth

Will that do ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enough is enough on 20:56 - Jan 4 with 1770 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

You fools! It's the players' fault for being tired, Harry says so and so it is..

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-its-no-good-shouting-and-screami
Enough is enough on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 1753 viewsBucksRanger

Enough is enough on 20:45 - Jan 4 by danehoop

Luciano Spalletti

[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:02]
Enough is enough on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 1751 viewstoreqpr

Pssst I`m Mike Ashley.Own a BIG club up north.Come up here and join me.Ibadley need a "manager!Please Harry.The contract will be in the name of your dog,just the way u like it!
Enough is enough on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 1742 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Enough is enough on 21:01 - Jan 4 by BucksRanger

Luciano Spalletti

[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:02]

That name conjures up images of Traore waking up with a horses head in his bed after another diabolical foray on the left wing.
Enough is enough on 21:09 - Jan 4 with 1713 viewsBucksRanger

You could be right Hoop. Luciano is a tough guy.

And his tactics have been revolutionary.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/05/teams-of-the-decade-5-roma-2007/
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:20]
Enough is enough on 21:25 - Jan 4 with 1658 viewsSkeppsdal

Enough is enough on 20:52 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Eddie Howe
Slaven Billic
Karl Robinson
Gary Rowett
Paul Clement
Steve McLaren
Shaun Derry
Gareth Ainsworth

Will that do ???

Clement rumoured to be next Arsenal boss?????

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/29/arsene-wenger-agrees-for-real-madrid-coach-paul-cl
Enough is enough on 21:26 - Jan 4 with 1653 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Enough is enough on 21:09 - Jan 4 by BucksRanger

You could be right Hoop. Luciano is a tough guy.

And his tactics have been revolutionary.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/05/teams-of-the-decade-5-roma-2007/
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:20]

Zonal marking?? What the deuce is that???
Enough is enough on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 1629 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 21:03 - Jan 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

That name conjures up images of Traore waking up with a horses head in his bed after another diabolical foray on the left wing.

Nice one hoops du jour... But in danger of being negative again, shouldn't trarore play left wing cos he can cross a ball etc, oh no, he was shite... Again.. Oh dear, I'm being negative..: er, Harry is king , ilove harry!! Yup, that's better....!!!!
Enough is enough on 21:37 - Jan 4 with 1597 viewsCiderwithRsie

Enough is enough on 19:06 - Jan 4 by daveB

As ever it's all Rednapps fault, no blame to golden boy Ned Onouha was was absolutely crap again today, no blame for Austin and Fer who didn't look interested and no blame for players given a chance like Mutch, Hoilet and Traore given a chance to prove themselves and did nothing.

A typical QPR in the cup performance, has been the same under so many managers for years now. redknapp won't be sacked no matter how angry people on here want to get

Two problems with that Dave.

1. OK so we've been terrible in the cup for 17 years. But a big chunk of that time was when we were a 2nd or 3rd tier club with some dodgy managers [forgive me if I don't go back and check whether Hart, Dowie or Sousa were actually in post at the time of the 3rd round, such was the merry-go-round.]So saying "well we're no worse than we were in the 3rd Division [real money terms] under Paladini or when we were passing a bucket round to pay for players" isn't good enough for me. When we were a premier l`eaguye club under Francis we were OK in the cup- why not now under Redknapp? Has the cup got more difficult since half the sides stopped playing their first team in it?

2. We know Ausrtin's a class act. And, as someoen dredged up today, Cardiff fans were really sorry to see Mutch go, so unless they were dead wrong he's not a bad player as such. Fer is a Dutch international. If all these players play badly then you *have* to question the manager. Whether it's explaining their roles on the pitch or motivating them or whatever, something isn't happening and I think that's Redknapp's responsibility. If Austin, a bloke who was trying to get to his feet to score when getting an injury that ended his season last year, isn't interested, then there has to be blame attached to the manager.
Enough is enough on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 1590 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Enough is enough on 21:31 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

Nice one hoops du jour... But in danger of being negative again, shouldn't trarore play left wing cos he can cross a ball etc, oh no, he was shite... Again.. Oh dear, I'm being negative..: er, Harry is king , ilove harry!! Yup, that's better....!!!!

It's not Harry's fault Traore is a recidivist, he was improving just before Harry took over and now he's on some sort of self made upside down tornado of self destruction. Still, at least the pay is good....
Enough is enough on 22:18 - Jan 4 with 1500 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 20:26 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

said plenty of words against him but just think the witch hunt for him after every game whilst the players get no blame is ridiculous
Enough is enough on 22:22 - Jan 4 with 1479 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 21:37 - Jan 4 by CiderwithRsie

Two problems with that Dave.

1. OK so we've been terrible in the cup for 17 years. But a big chunk of that time was when we were a 2nd or 3rd tier club with some dodgy managers [forgive me if I don't go back and check whether Hart, Dowie or Sousa were actually in post at the time of the 3rd round, such was the merry-go-round.]So saying "well we're no worse than we were in the 3rd Division [real money terms] under Paladini or when we were passing a bucket round to pay for players" isn't good enough for me. When we were a premier l`eaguye club under Francis we were OK in the cup- why not now under Redknapp? Has the cup got more difficult since half the sides stopped playing their first team in it?

2. We know Ausrtin's a class act. And, as someoen dredged up today, Cardiff fans were really sorry to see Mutch go, so unless they were dead wrong he's not a bad player as such. Fer is a Dutch international. If all these players play badly then you *have* to question the manager. Whether it's explaining their roles on the pitch or motivating them or whatever, something isn't happening and I think that's Redknapp's responsibility. If Austin, a bloke who was trying to get to his feet to score when getting an injury that ended his season last year, isn't interested, then there has to be blame attached to the manager.

some blame to the manager yes but not all of it, Fer had plenty of options in the last minute and headed a ball straight to a Sheff Utd player to score, thats not down to Redknapps coaching thats Fer doing something bloody stupid that he should take responsibility for
Enough is enough on 22:25 - Jan 4 with 1457 viewsstrikerace

Still we are tied for 15th at the midway point, with a team that no one here would confuse with ManU. Why blame the coach, hell he should get an award. What about the midfielders (wherever they are)?
Enough is enough on 22:37 - Jan 4 with 1409 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 22:18 - Jan 4 by daveB

said plenty of words against him but just think the witch hunt for him after every game whilst the players get no blame is ridiculous

Fair enough Dave, the players should be bashed every time.they are/individually rubbish, today again was very very poor there's no two ways about it , so once again, redknapp and his old school mates should get slagged of for it ... I don't understand how you and other redknapp followers can defend him in any way, look at his record since he's been our manager, it's truly shocking, he has to take his excuses with him and get Jordan to pack his bags and bond to drive him home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024