Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15201 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 22:57 - Jan 4 with 1837 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 22:37 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

Fair enough Dave, the players should be bashed every time.they are/individually rubbish, today again was very very poor there's no two ways about it , so once again, redknapp and his old school mates should get slagged of for it ... I don't understand how you and other redknapp followers can defend him in any way, look at his record since he's been our manager, it's truly shocking, he has to take his excuses with him and get Jordan to pack his bags and bond to drive him home.

I'm not a Redknapp follower, I'm a QPR fan who can see he's not going to get the sack so rather than moan about it i'm just getting on with it and hoping we make the best of it and stay up which we still have a very good chance of doing. Exactly the same as last season when it was clear they were not going to change managers and it made more sense to just get on with it and hope he got us over the line for promotion rather than waste time and energy getting angry about something that won't be changing
Enough is enough on 23:04 - Jan 4 with 1808 viewsHunterhoop

Enough is enough on 22:57 - Jan 4 by daveB

I'm not a Redknapp follower, I'm a QPR fan who can see he's not going to get the sack so rather than moan about it i'm just getting on with it and hoping we make the best of it and stay up which we still have a very good chance of doing. Exactly the same as last season when it was clear they were not going to change managers and it made more sense to just get on with it and hope he got us over the line for promotion rather than waste time and energy getting angry about something that won't be changing

That's not what you're doing.

If it were you would take the line of "I understand and agree with people's frustrations about Redknapp but I don't think we're sacking him so I'm not going to get het up about it personally...but I can understand why people do."

You're not saying that. In many varied and roundabout ways over many months you take the live that Redknapp gets more criticism than he deserves and the players don't get enough. You may not be a Redknapp follower but you are undoubtedly a Redknapp apologist.

I'm a QPR fan too. I want us to do as well as possible. I also have a very reasoned, analytical opinion that Redknapp is a very poor manager who is holding us back not helping us. You disagree, fine. Don't make out you're the bastion on objectivity and fairness though.
Enough is enough on 23:13 - Jan 4 with 1776 viewsRangersAreBack

Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

No injuries , week off later in the month to work with any signings . 15th in the table ... no one likes to lose , but a must win this was not ..

It's a false postion. We're 2 points above the drop zone having played 11 games at home and 9 away. Our away form needs to improve drastically, starting with a win at Burnley next week.
Enough is enough on 23:13 - Jan 4 with 1774 viewsWilloW4

So Dave , here's to hoping...( that we'll get better (it's January!).. Here' hoping we'll get over the line... Here's hoping !!! No chance of entertaining attacking football then? No, here's hoping 'arry keeps us up...it the hope that kills you Dave.!!
Enough is enough on 23:19 - Jan 4 with 1741 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 23:04 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

That's not what you're doing.

If it were you would take the line of "I understand and agree with people's frustrations about Redknapp but I don't think we're sacking him so I'm not going to get het up about it personally...but I can understand why people do."

You're not saying that. In many varied and roundabout ways over many months you take the live that Redknapp gets more criticism than he deserves and the players don't get enough. You may not be a Redknapp follower but you are undoubtedly a Redknapp apologist.

I'm a QPR fan too. I want us to do as well as possible. I also have a very reasoned, analytical opinion that Redknapp is a very poor manager who is holding us back not helping us. You disagree, fine. Don't make out you're the bastion on objectivity and fairness though.

leave off, I'm not making out I'm a bastion of anything, Once again thats you reading far too much into things. I only wish I put as much thought into these posts as you seem to think i do.

I've said tons of times I understand the criticism and tons of times i've agreed with it, i just don't buy thats it's so black and white that bad game means all the managers fault, i think the blame should be shared just as praise should be shared when we play well. I certainly don't think Redknapp should get all the credit if we win, far from it.

Today we were crap, the manager was crap and so were the players, i just don't see why all the criticism should be to the manager every time. If that makes me an apologist for the manager then fair enough
Enough is enough on 23:21 - Jan 4 with 1732 viewsWilloW4

Just a thought but do you and poster 'Simon stainrod' have a private down button love in.?? Or have I just upset the fella..? Either way, it makes me laugh. You R'sssss.
Enough is enough on 23:21 - Jan 4 with 1732 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 23:13 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

So Dave , here's to hoping...( that we'll get better (it's January!).. Here' hoping we'll get over the line... Here's hoping !!! No chance of entertaining attacking football then? No, here's hoping 'arry keeps us up...it the hope that kills you Dave.!!

i think the football in home games has been pretty entertaining so far, apart from today, i'm not sure what else a fan can do other than hope, i've got bugger all influence over it
Enough is enough on 23:23 - Jan 4 with 1725 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 23:21 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

Just a thought but do you and poster 'Simon stainrod' have a private down button love in.?? Or have I just upset the fella..? Either way, it makes me laugh. You R'sssss.

i'm guessing he's pressed the wrong button as he's voted up and down for everything ha ha
Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 23:49 - Jan 4 with 1665 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 23:23 - Jan 4 by daveB

i'm guessing he's pressed the wrong button as he's voted up and down for everything ha ha

I don't agree with a lot you say Dave (and vise versa I'm sure) but last post made me laugh...what forums are all about surely!?!? Til the next time . You R'ssss.!!
Enough is enough on 23:59 - Jan 4 with 1640 viewsSimonStainrod

Enough is enough on 23:23 - Jan 4 by daveB

Haha you noticed, too many beers and all fingers and thumbs on wife's mini iPad. Was meant to be general agreement with dave's take on things! (sorry willow)
Enough is enough on 00:06 - Jan 5 with 1629 viewsWilloW4

Enough is enough on 23:59 - Jan 4 by SimonStainrod

Haha you noticed, too many beers and all fingers and thumbs on wife's mini iPad. Was meant to be general agreement with dave's take on things! (sorry willow)

No problem Simon stainrod . It's good to er,um, argue about the Rangers. Belated happy new year to you and yours.
Enough is enough on 07:32 - Jan 5 with 1508 viewsCiderwithRsie

Enough is enough on 22:22 - Jan 4 by daveB

some blame to the manager yes but not all of it, Fer had plenty of options in the last minute and headed a ball straight to a Sheff Utd player to score, thats not down to Redknapps coaching thats Fer doing something bloody stupid that he should take responsibility for

Of course you're right there, Dave. And I take your point that Redknapp's not going to be sacked - probably rightly so IMO, we'd only end up chasing some guy who's out of work for a good reason.

But if the choice is between dumping Onuhua, Mutch, Fer and buying in a stack of new players on the one hand, or for the coaching staff to work on the motivation, fitness, formation and teamwork of these players then I vote for the second option. And frankly I don't think it's going to be done properly under Redknapp.
Enough is enough on 08:07 - Jan 5 with 1461 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 07:32 - Jan 5 by CiderwithRsie

Of course you're right there, Dave. And I take your point that Redknapp's not going to be sacked - probably rightly so IMO, we'd only end up chasing some guy who's out of work for a good reason.

But if the choice is between dumping Onuhua, Mutch, Fer and buying in a stack of new players on the one hand, or for the coaching staff to work on the motivation, fitness, formation and teamwork of these players then I vote for the second option. And frankly I don't think it's going to be done properly under Redknapp.

I don't think Fernandes is going to fund replacing all those players so Redknap is going to have to work with what he's got which will be interesting
Enough is enough on 08:12 - Jan 5 with 1448 viewsGloucs_R

Enough is enough on 08:07 - Jan 5 by daveB

I don't think Fernandes is going to fund replacing all those players so Redknap is going to have to work with what he's got which will be interesting

Poll: Are we staying up?

Enough is enough on 08:20 - Jan 5 with 1433 viewsrbsranger

I think we need to separate some issues here.
I would think most (if not all) here would agree that Harry is not the man to take us into next season (I think many would have been happy/ relieved if he had retired post-relegation or post-promotion, but that is besides the point).
I think most would also agree that the football we have played for the last 2 years has been turgid at best (you can probably count on one hand games that were enjoyed - not results that were enjoyed, the actual 90 minutes of football...)
However - based on what we know of our owners (and leaving aside the fact that they have bigger issues to deal with right now) and what we know of the managers that would come here at this stage of this season (basically only Tactics Tim Sherwood), we need to realise that Harry is our manager through the end of the season.
We can only hope that there are three teams worse than us at the end of it and that players are not permanently ruined by his (non)-coaching team and their "abilities"
Enough is enough on 09:43 - Jan 5 with 1375 viewsdanehoop

Enough is enough on 20:52 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Eddie Howe
Slaven Billic
Karl Robinson
Gary Rowett
Paul Clement
Steve McLaren
Shaun Derry
Gareth Ainsworth

Will that do ???

And again, how many of those are serious contenders?

Eddie Howe - No, simply no logical reason to leave Bournemouth
Slaven Billic - No, no logical reason to come to us as will fancy a bigger job based on his record.
Karl Robinson - No, no obvious reason to leave existing club.
Gary Rowett - Decent job at Burton and OK start at Birmingham, but no evidence yet that he'd want to leave a job he's only been in a for a few months to come to us.
Paul Clement - No, hardly going to leave his existing club when bigger better opportunities are out there.
Steve McLaren No, no obvious reason to leave existing club.
Shaun Derry - So early in his managerial career at a club which is close to his heart. Done well at Notts County, but form has started to trail off this year. Not a great win ratio. Not a great deal to suggest why he would be considered beyond the obvious QPR links.
Gareth Ainsworth - Bit like Derry, quite early in his career, has taken Wycombe up and down. Doing well this year after a bad run last year. Not a great win ratio. Not a great deal to suggest why he would be considered beyond the obvious QPR links.

Never knowingly understood

Enough is enough on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 1363 viewsNorthernr

Enough is enough on 20:52 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Eddie Howe
Slaven Billic
Karl Robinson
Gary Rowett
Paul Clement
Steve McLaren
Shaun Derry
Gareth Ainsworth

Will that do ???

You're dreaming. It's an interesting list with some good names on it. It's nothing like the list our club would work to if they were to sack Redknapp, which they won't.
Enough is enough on 09:52 - Jan 5 with 1348 viewsPhildo

If they sack him its Timmy time and I would rather Harry than Tim thanks.
Enough is enough on 10:11 - Jan 5 with 1313 viewsJamie

Enough is enough on 09:48 - Jan 5 by Northernr

You're dreaming. It's an interesting list with some good names on it. It's nothing like the list our club would work to if they were to sack Redknapp, which they won't.

Quite.

Realistically if TF went bonkers and sacked HR, it would be Sherwood, or one of Steve Clarke, Alan Irvine or whisper it, Alan Curbishley.
Enough is enough on 10:14 - Jan 5 with 1311 viewspaulparker

Enough is enough on 09:43 - Jan 5 by danehoop

And again, how many of those are serious contenders?

Eddie Howe - No, simply no logical reason to leave Bournemouth
Slaven Billic - No, no logical reason to come to us as will fancy a bigger job based on his record.
Karl Robinson - No, no obvious reason to leave existing club.
Gary Rowett - Decent job at Burton and OK start at Birmingham, but no evidence yet that he'd want to leave a job he's only been in a for a few months to come to us.
Paul Clement - No, hardly going to leave his existing club when bigger better opportunities are out there.
Steve McLaren No, no obvious reason to leave existing club.
Shaun Derry - So early in his managerial career at a club which is close to his heart. Done well at Notts County, but form has started to trail off this year. Not a great win ratio. Not a great deal to suggest why he would be considered beyond the obvious QPR links.
Gareth Ainsworth - Bit like Derry, quite early in his career, has taken Wycombe up and down. Doing well this year after a bad run last year. Not a great win ratio. Not a great deal to suggest why he would be considered beyond the obvious QPR links.

With regards to Derry & Ainsworth they have more managerial experience than Garry Monk did
And have more passion for our club than captain mannering has
Billic IMHO would jump at a chance to be a manager in the premier league his teams play good football and its a chance to on to bigger things
Robinson & Howe are the future , if we are serious about being a football club then why not go for them and lay some foundations
Rowett has proved at 2 clubs now what he can do , are you telling me he would rather be at Brum than QPR
Paul Clement has emotional ties to this club where better to start off his manergerial career than us, it didn't stop the last Real number 2 going to Middlesbrough
Steve mclaren your maybe right
Point is Dane there are options rather than the same old, same old
Something needs to change and it needs to be from today as we are rotten to the core

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enough is enough on 12:23 - Jan 5 with 1251 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 10:11 - Jan 5 by Jamie

Quite.

Realistically if TF went bonkers and sacked HR, it would be Sherwood, or one of Steve Clarke, Alan Irvine or whisper it, Alan Curbishley.

Steve Clarke has just got a job so won't be him
Enough is enough on 12:25 - Jan 5 with 1238 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 10:14 - Jan 5 by paulparker

With regards to Derry & Ainsworth they have more managerial experience than Garry Monk did
Billic IMHO would jump at a chance to be a manager in the premier league his teams play good football and its a chance to on to bigger things
Robinson & Howe are the future , if we are serious about being a football club then why not go for them and lay some foundations
Rowett has proved at 2 clubs now what he can do , are you telling me he would rather be at Brum than QPR
Paul Clement has emotional ties to this club where better to start off his manergerial career than us, it didn't stop the last Real number 2 going to Middlesbrough
Something needs to change and it needs to be from today as we are rotten to the core

They are all excellent shouts but the club needs to change for any of those to do well here, they'd all struggle with the current set up and i doubt Fernandes will go for any of them.
Enough is enough on 17:41 - Jan 5 with 1143 viewsterryb

Enough is enough on 10:14 - Jan 5 by paulparker

Excellent list & very good reasoning.

I do agree with Daveb though, that they are not the names I would expect TF to go after.

They are who we should try getting, but this requires a change in policy from the boardroom. Badly needed but is it likely?

Billic is the only one that could appeal to our masters & of the "big names" he would be by bar the best (imo).
Enough is enough on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 1119 viewsPinnerPaul

Enough is enough on 23:13 - Jan 4 by RangersAreBack

It's a false postion. We're 2 points above the drop zone having played 11 games at home and 9 away. Our away form needs to improve drastically, starting with a win at Burnley next week.

I'll take a "false" 17th come May.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024