Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! 11:37 - Jul 25 with 35577 viewsSpiritofGregory

Has anyone else on here been following the American election?

Trump has got all the lefties wound up with his no nonsense, unpolitically correct straight talking.

The Democrats have also got their own version on Corbyn who is rivalling Hilary Clinton.

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 23:10 - Nov 10 with 1649 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 17:27 - Jul 25 by FDC

Trump won't even get the Republican vote let alone be president you loon.

Who's the loon now?
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 23:29 - Nov 10 with 1610 viewsFDC

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 23:10 - Nov 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Who's the loon now?

Ha, yep I posted on Brian's election thread that I could see me eating humble pie on this.

Have you been holding on to this all this time?
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 20:58 - Nov 12 with 1462 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 23:29 - Nov 10 by FDC

Ha, yep I posted on Brian's election thread that I could see me eating humble pie on this.

Have you been holding on to this all this time?

To be fair you're not the only one. Old SoG is out there somewhere chuckling to himself.
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:00 - Nov 12 with 1454 viewsPunteR

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 20:58 - Nov 12 by Benny_the_Ball

To be fair you're not the only one. Old SoG is out there somewhere chuckling to himself.

herself

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:03 - Nov 12 with 1449 viewsBrixtonR

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:00 - Nov 12 by PunteR

herself

sexist
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:17 - Nov 12 with 1434 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:00 - Nov 12 by PunteR

herself

Move aside Hilary and Michelle!
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:44 - Nov 12 with 1408 views18StoneOfHoop

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 23:10 - Nov 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Who's the loon now?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:53 - Nov 12 with 1398 viewsjohncharles

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:17 - Nov 12 by Benny_the_Ball

Move aside Hilary and Michelle!

Dig out your dictionary and look up Psychopath, see how Donald Trump ticks all the boxes.
I mean, seriously, try it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 19:20 - Nov 13 with 1269 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:53 - Nov 12 by johncharles

Dig out your dictionary and look up Psychopath, see how Donald Trump ticks all the boxes.
I mean, seriously, try it.

"Trump has got all the lefties wound up with his no nonsense, unpolitically correct straight talking."

So true.
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 19:20 - Nov 13 with 1267 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:44 - Nov 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 19:20]
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 21:36 - Nov 13 with 1214 viewsjohncharles

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again! on 19:20 - Nov 13 by Benny_the_Ball

"Trump has got all the lefties wound up with his no nonsense, unpolitically correct straight talking."

So true.

So you don't have a dictionary. You could try to google psychopath.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024