Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's next to go? 15:57 - Jul 29 with 6302 viewsCFW

With the decision this afternoon to dump Caulker just wonder who is next out of the door? Whilst we all know Austin is going I we hoping to keep at least some of our players especially defenders. Not long to go now before the start of the season and we have no defenders apart from Ned, more midfield players than you can shake a stick at and without Charlie not much up front.

For me Phillips, Fer and Sandro are obvious to go along with Charlie.

Sorry but for me like the pre-season our club is a total mess and we will be lucky to survive at this rate.
Who's next to go? on 10:12 - Jul 30 with 1751 viewsDiscodroids

Who's next to go? on 10:00 - Jul 30 by daveB

I think Green will go as well. Obviously defence nowhere near good enough for a full season but I'd be shocked if we don't see several additions in the next few weeks

make you right dave.

i do love a rant when i think my club is being taken advantage off... i was surprised perch was pushing 30, will do a job for two seasons i suppose.

it would not surprise me at all to see chaZ, Matty boy and fer all leave late next week as premiership chairman get a bit twitchy and lay their cards on the table. The squad just smacks of a broken jigsaw puzzle to me.

this championship is a brutal league.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's next to go? on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 1736 viewsbosh67

It's difficult to predict. Not too sure Phillips will leave now. Nobody seems interested in Fer, which could be good and I reckon Sandro may well reappear as a CB.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who's next to go? on 10:25 - Jul 30 with 1714 viewsadhoc_qpr

Who's next to go? on 10:19 - Jul 30 by bosh67

It's difficult to predict. Not too sure Phillips will leave now. Nobody seems interested in Fer, which could be good and I reckon Sandro may well reappear as a CB.

Does Sandro even have a valid work permit yet? He'll definitely go on loan i think.

Fer and Phillips will both be on people's lists but probably not top choice - as and when clubs miss out on their preferred targets we'll get picked over by the vultures.
Who's next to go? on 10:27 - Jul 30 with 1710 viewsdaveB

Who's next to go? on 10:12 - Jul 30 by Discodroids

make you right dave.

i do love a rant when i think my club is being taken advantage off... i was surprised perch was pushing 30, will do a job for two seasons i suppose.

it would not surprise me at all to see chaZ, Matty boy and fer all leave late next week as premiership chairman get a bit twitchy and lay their cards on the table. The squad just smacks of a broken jigsaw puzzle to me.

this championship is a brutal league.

I'm resigned to all of them going but think it will be at the last minute
Who's next to go? on 10:32 - Jul 30 with 1682 viewsPinnerPaul

Who's next to go? on 10:00 - Jul 30 by daveB

I think Green will go as well. Obviously defence nowhere near good enough for a full season but I'd be shocked if we don't see several additions in the next few weeks

Green turned down Chelsea, did an interview looking forward to new season, needs to be playing every week to have a sniff of Euro 16, on good £s with us no doubt, played in Champs before, so can't agree that he will go.

He'll leave next week now of course after I've written all that!
Who's next to go? on 10:33 - Jul 30 with 1676 viewsDiscodroids

wouldnt mind trying out sandro as a centre back, given the vast Hotel 'Calais'fornia style numbers we have in midfield ..i think he played for spurs there in an emergency.

trouble is , what has he been doing for the last few months , regulating his heartbeat rate to 26 beats per minute under the watchful gaze of his sensi ,Rickson Gracie??
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 10:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's next to go? on 10:34 - Jul 30 with 1668 viewsPinnerPaul

Who's next to go? on 18:24 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

If anyone wants Fer they'll have to pay a hefty salary, he has got used to that at QPR. We'll be stuck with a chunk of Sandro's salary. I can see him going on loan.

Austin and Phillips will be snapped up.

"Snapped up" would be gone by now but agree do think they will both leave before deadline.
Who's next to go? on 10:42 - Jul 30 with 1643 viewsJonDoeman

Nobody was interested in Caulker till we started doing buy now pay later! Can see Fer & Sandro going on similar deals.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Who's next to go? on 11:52 - Jul 30 with 1588 viewsHooped_Pullie

Who's next to go? on 10:09 - Jul 30 by baz_qpr

Clearly they've got to get the wage bill down for FFP purposes.

I dont believe that we wont spend any money coming back in, I think CR deliberately talked down what we can spend for negotiation reasons otherwise other clubs would be holding us to ransom.

Having said that as I said on another thread I'm a little surprised at our inability to go and buy / bring in top ten level experienced championship players which is what we need to bulk out the squad

Fully agree about the Champ players, we need numbers in for a start.

It's worth bearing in mind that in 2010/11, Warnock got us up with a squad of out-and-out Championship players, augmented by Kenny playing out of his skin and Taarabt sprinkling the magic.

At least one of the promoted teams this forthcoming season will be doing something very similar, you can be sure of that.

Two years ago, a team stuffed to the gills with internationals limped into fourth and only went up when they pulled their finger out in the playoffs (no thanks to Redknobb).

We will - I strongly suspect - need to move through a few incarnations before we again hit on a winning formula of the kind discovered (engineered?) by Warnock. Ramsey won't be the man to do it, in this division you need someone who's been over the ground and done the business before, or an exceptional talent.

Let's hope the journey is enjoyable, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.
Who's next to go? on 12:10 - Jul 30 with 1554 viewsCFW

Who's next to go? on 16:22 - Jul 29 by Tonto

I'd do the lottery on your way home - you're obviously excellent at predicting stuff.

Did the lottery last night - no win!!
Who's next to go? on 12:13 - Jul 30 with 1545 viewsganjR

No bids for Traore. No enquiries either. Ramsey wants to use him.
Cole Kpekawa will be starting LB at Charlton I think.
Who's next to go? on 12:22 - Jul 30 with 1529 viewsCFW

The thing that really fcuk's me off is this could have all been avoided.

We got promotion more by luck than judgement, we bought well (or so we thought) we scored enough goals, which I thought would have been the main problem, there were some shite teams in the division and even when the writing was on the wall with our manager we did nothing!!!

Like the rest of us on this forum we love our club and want us to do well but the more and more I see going on around us the more I worry for our future. The running of the club is a total disgrace from top to bottom and until things at the top change we are stuck in this merry go round of one problem after another.

I respect TF in as much as he has backed managers with shed loads of money but we never, ever learn. Foe me this is going to be a long, long hard season. We should not keep harping on about what Warnock did, that was years ago and football has moved on, there is a big gap now between the have and have nots even in the Championship.
Who's next to go? on 14:02 - Jul 30 with 1470 viewsSimonJames

Sandro as a CB?
(strokes chin, deep in thought) "Interesting, ve-ry interesting..."

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who's next to go? on 09:47 - Aug 2 with 1303 viewseghamranger

Too much in the papers and websites about Fer going to Sunderland on loan, there is a Dutch connection there with the manager obviously. Says it should be done by Tuesday.
Can't see him being involved today if true and if it's a loan 😡 I hope we get a lump sum upfront and they pay all his wages, I suppose we so have a lot of no 10s and even though I like him and he has a great shot he can be frustrating
Who's next to go? on 09:57 - Aug 2 with 1276 viewsDiscodroids

if they want him, would it be too much to ask for a fckin transfer fee for a dutch international midfielder ?.

i sense yet another cuckold deal in the offing for the fiscal sadomasochists in fishnets in the QPR boardroom.

didnt we do all this the last time we went down the shit pan?, loaning out all and sundry cause no one would buy them due to the financial brilliance of the club.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 10:00]

Who's next to go? on 10:28 - Aug 2 with 1171 viewsGetMeRangers

Who's next to go? on 09:47 - Aug 2 by eghamranger

Too much in the papers and websites about Fer going to Sunderland on loan, there is a Dutch connection there with the manager obviously. Says it should be done by Tuesday.
Can't see him being involved today if true and if it's a loan 😡 I hope we get a lump sum upfront and they pay all his wages, I suppose we so have a lot of no 10s and even though I like him and he has a great shot he can be frustrating

The Ebola bloke sounds more credible now, if he really is going
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/150897/ebola-or-eb
Who's next to go? on 10:37 - Aug 2 with 1154 viewsJAPRANGERS

Who's next to go? on 09:47 - Aug 2 by eghamranger

Fer off too?? FFS do we want to stay up next season??
Who's next to go? on 10:42 - Aug 2 with 1141 viewsstevec

Who's next to go? on 09:57 - Aug 2 by Discodroids

if they want him, would it be too much to ask for a fckin transfer fee for a dutch international midfielder ?.

i sense yet another cuckold deal in the offing for the fiscal sadomasochists in fishnets in the QPR boardroom.

didnt we do all this the last time we went down the shit pan?, loaning out all and sundry cause no one would buy them due to the financial brilliance of the club.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 10:00]

Absolutely. If no one wants to buy them and they're an asset in the Championship then they should be in the bloody team. I've said this before but I'm thinking the better players have no faith in this manager and he doesn't have faith in his ability to turn them round either, hence the loan exodus.

This is looking like a train wreck of a season ahead.
Who's next to go? on 10:47 - Aug 2 with 1121 viewsGetMeRangers

Who's next to go? on 10:42 - Aug 2 by stevec

Absolutely. If no one wants to buy them and they're an asset in the Championship then they should be in the bloody team. I've said this before but I'm thinking the better players have no faith in this manager and he doesn't have faith in his ability to turn them round either, hence the loan exodus.

This is looking like a train wreck of a season ahead.

Depends whether tehy want to go. Caukler did. Not so convinced about Fer. London versus Sunderland. Side winning more than they lose vs one who will lose more than they win. Slightly optimistic I know, but one possibly challenging for promotion vs on probably battling relegation

Although blinkered, his career could advance better with a bit of stability at one club. With two relegations on his CV already, it would be no surprise if a third were added to that list if he goes to Sunderland
Who's next to go? on 10:51 - Aug 2 with 1110 viewsSpiritofGregory

Who's next to go? on 09:18 - Jul 30 by SimonJames

I wouldn't be surprised at a last minute bid for Green.

Also, since CR & LF have played down the prospect of challenging for promotion, I expect the owners will want to offset most of the transfer fees against their loses, rather than making them available for building the team.

Not so sure about Green going, What Premier League club is going to offer him more than a year, 1st team football and match his current salary?
Who's next to go? on 10:52 - Aug 2 with 1103 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We should be doing everything we can to keep Austin, Fer and Philips

We should be doing everything we can to offload Toliet and Traore

I guess we will know more after seeing who plays today
Who's next to go? on 10:58 - Aug 2 with 1080 viewsPunteR

We're not looking to bounce straight up . I don't get why we're loaning out players who have no intention of playing for us anymore.
From the players we've signed in not sure Fer is in Ramseys plan anyway.
I really hope we keep Phillips but fat chance of that happening.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who's next to go? on 11:04 - Aug 2 with 1066 viewsSpiritofGregory

Clubs will start showing an interest in Philips and Austin when the season starts and they realise that they badly need a quality right midfielder and striker. Our players will push for a move. We will have little time to replace them, have less of a choice and replacements are likely to be expensive.
Who's next to go? on 11:14 - Aug 2 with 1031 viewsSpiritofGregory

Who's next to go? on 10:37 - Aug 2 by JAPRANGERS

Fer off too?? FFS do we want to stay up next season??

He has to go even on loan because we are paying him a high salary plus he is lazy.
Who's next to go? on 11:16 - Aug 2 with 1020 viewsisawqpratwcity

Who's next to go? on 10:51 - Aug 2 by SpiritofGregory

Not so sure about Green going, What Premier League club is going to offer him more than a year, 1st team football and match his current salary?

Easily on the cards. He's only 35. Mark Schwarzer was playing first team for Fulham til the age of 40, and still got a back-up keeper position at the Scum.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024