Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37726 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 3306 viewsadhoc_qpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 07:26 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

More speculation, albeit from the Sun

QPR have made a shock £5million bid for Belgian striker Obbi Oulare.

Rangers boss Chris Ramsey tabled the offer to Club Brugge for the 6ft 5in hitman.

Ramsey reckons Oulare could have a similar impact in England as countryman and Everton forward Romelu Lukaku.

Ambitious R’s stepped in for Oulare as they think he could be a steal at the price – and before bigger clubs take a punt.

Tim Sherwood was looking to take Oulare, 19, to Aston Villa but pulled out because he felt he was not ready to go straight into the Premier League.

That's a very random bit of speculation for the sun to come out with.

I hope if Charlie does go we get someone reasonable in to replace him (loan or permanent).

It could be a long season with just Poulter, JET and Mackie as forward options.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:48 - Sep 1 with 3305 viewsCanadaRanger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:25 - Sep 1 by sixnil

Have heard from a WBA mate that they have offered Olsson and Anichebe in exchange for Matty Philips.

it's on getwest...
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:50 - Sep 1 with 3277 viewsJamie

For what its worth, we are briefing that it's too late now, so no outgoings and only Angella incoming. Believe that when I see it.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:51 - Sep 1 with 3249 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm sure Anichebe and Olsson will be very excited by the opportunity to take a pay cut and drop a division!

£10m plus Anichebe on loan i'd accept.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:59 - Sep 1 with 3182 viewsstuabd

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:51 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

I'm sure Anichebe and Olsson will be very excited by the opportunity to take a pay cut and drop a division!

£10m plus Anichebe on loan i'd accept.

If there's one thing we've learned in the last few years, it's that it doesn't matter how good someone is or was, if they don't want to play for you, it's a waste of time and money. I'd rather stick with what we have than end up with a couple of players that are already looking for their next move.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:05 - Sep 1 with 3146 viewsLewes_r

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:59 - Sep 1 by stuabd

If there's one thing we've learned in the last few years, it's that it doesn't matter how good someone is or was, if they don't want to play for you, it's a waste of time and money. I'd rather stick with what we have than end up with a couple of players that are already looking for their next move.

Hang on are you hinting that Park ji sung didn't want to play for us?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:05 - Sep 1 with 3144 viewssimmo

Vydra to Reading apparently.

£2m loan fee - seems a bit steep for me, he can't be worth much more than that for a permanent fee!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:18 - Sep 1 with 3050 viewskingsburyR

Is Dave Mc the most ITK out there in Twitterland?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:20 - Sep 1 with 3030 viewssimmo

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:18 - Sep 1 by kingsburyR

He's the only one I give credibility to with Rangers, he's more plugged in than most for the stuff that comes via WLS. Never 100% right, but nothing ever is.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:21 - Sep 1 with 3022 viewsadhoc_qpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:18 - Sep 1 by kingsburyR

He doesn't generally report wild rumours and he's obviously pretty well connected with and focussed on the west London clubs.

Although he was reporting the Ravel Morrison stuff earlier in the window that came to nothing.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 10:25]
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:23 - Sep 1 with 2985 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:21 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

He doesn't generally report wild rumours and he's obviously pretty well connected with and focussed on the west London clubs.

Although he was reporting the Ravel Morrison stuff earlier in the window that came to nothing.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 10:25]

I think the club uses him to spin certain stories too, in return for legit ones. All part of the game.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:27 - Sep 1 with 2936 viewsToast_R

Romelu Lukaku to Man Utd for 35M?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:29 - Sep 1 with 2920 viewsenfieldargh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obbi_Oular%C3%A9

According to sky sources (hollandaise) we will not pursue this bloke as , if appears Chaz is likely to stay

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:46 - Sep 1 with 2744 viewsadhoc_qpr

Obviously still plenty of time for things to change - but if we keep Austin and Phillips, sign Angella plus get maybe 9 or 10 games out of Sandro and Fer over the next few month once/if fit - should our expectations go up a notch?

A team of the following would seem on paper to be pretty strong:

Green
Perch
Angella
Onouha
Yun
Faurlin
Sandro
Phillips
Luongo
Chery
Austin

Subs:
Fer
Gladwin
Tozser
Hall
Henry
Smithies
Poulter
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:48 - Sep 1 with 2734 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:50 - Sep 1 by Jamie

For what its worth, we are briefing that it's too late now, so no outgoings and only Angella incoming. Believe that when I see it.

True or not, that's sensible to be saying that. If someone is suddenly desperate for Austin, the price should be going up.

Bare bones.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:51 - Sep 1 with 2692 viewsDWQPR

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:55 - Sep 1 with 2662 viewssimmo

Wolves apparently getting Byrne from Swindon for £1m - decent little signing IMO

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:58 - Sep 1 with 2629 viewsJuzzie

Transfer Deadline Day is like seeing a really good car for sale on Ebay that has a Buy It Now of £2,000 and an auction running too for 30 days with the starting bid at £1,800.

For the sake of £200 (if the car is that good, it's worth it) people would rather risk it and wait until the last few seconds for before bidding. They 'could' get lucky or there could be 5 people all doing the same thing then there's a bidding frenzy and they winner ends up paying £2.200 when they could have just paid £2,000 for it a couple of weeks earlier.

The whole thing is a farce. It's an utter joke that we've had some three months yet a high profile sale (De Gae) falls through due to ONE minute.

It's the same where I work, if I tell people artwork is due by Thursday 27th August 5pm you can bet your bottom dollar they'll deliver it Friday morning. Yet, if I'm sneaky and tell them I need the artwork by Wednesday 26th 5pm, you just know they will still deliver Thursday morning because it's simply human nature to push boundries all the time.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:06 - Sep 1 with 2505 viewsdolcelatte

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 10:58 - Sep 1 by Juzzie

Transfer Deadline Day is like seeing a really good car for sale on Ebay that has a Buy It Now of £2,000 and an auction running too for 30 days with the starting bid at £1,800.

For the sake of £200 (if the car is that good, it's worth it) people would rather risk it and wait until the last few seconds for before bidding. They 'could' get lucky or there could be 5 people all doing the same thing then there's a bidding frenzy and they winner ends up paying £2.200 when they could have just paid £2,000 for it a couple of weeks earlier.

The whole thing is a farce. It's an utter joke that we've had some three months yet a high profile sale (De Gae) falls through due to ONE minute.

It's the same where I work, if I tell people artwork is due by Thursday 27th August 5pm you can bet your bottom dollar they'll deliver it Friday morning. Yet, if I'm sneaky and tell them I need the artwork by Wednesday 26th 5pm, you just know they will still deliver Thursday morning because it's simply human nature to push boundries all the time.

The buy it now option goes when someone makes a bid. So you could get it for £1801...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:30 - Sep 1 with 2350 viewsJuzzie

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:06 - Sep 1 by dolcelatte

The buy it now option goes when someone makes a bid. So you could get it for £1801...

Only if someone else doesn't put in a bid. That's the risk you take.

Once the bid is made then it's a free-for-all and the price could rise, potentially beyond the original BIN price.

Sometimes with auctions I see that once someone has put in a bid it starts a panic. I've seen 2nd hand camera lens sold for more than the brand new price simple because people get caught up in the frenzy.

I only used that analogy as I bought a car 5 years ago because it was set up that exact way. It had quite a lot of views and the seller told me afterwards he had a lot of people watching it and asking him questions.

I reckon people were waiting until the last minute to see if they could get it for around £1800. Judging by the fact there were so many watchers & questions being asked, I don't think it would have gone for less than £2K. So glad I did the Buy It Now as it was a great car.

IMO, the same can happen with footballers. Clubs have had 3 months. If XYZ club had offered us £15m for Austin in July, he'd have gone and then been able to settle in as early as possible with his new club, team mates, where to live etc. If he goes today, he;s going to now be 2-3 months behind [(c) Harry Redknapp) and that'll just heap more pressure on him.

This is why I too think the transfer window should close a week or so before the new season starts.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:33 - Sep 1 with 2322 viewsGetMeRangers

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 07:26 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

More speculation, albeit from the Sun

QPR have made a shock £5million bid for Belgian striker Obbi Oulare.

Rangers boss Chris Ramsey tabled the offer to Club Brugge for the 6ft 5in hitman.

Ramsey reckons Oulare could have a similar impact in England as countryman and Everton forward Romelu Lukaku.

Ambitious R’s stepped in for Oulare as they think he could be a steal at the price – and before bigger clubs take a punt.

Tim Sherwood was looking to take Oulare, 19, to Aston Villa but pulled out because he felt he was not ready to go straight into the Premier League.

It was for Watford... apparently having medical ahead of proposed loan deal
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:35 - Sep 1 with 2301 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:33 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

What? Rangers put in a £5million bid for this kid for Watford? Christ, I thought that we was short of money.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:35 - Sep 1 with 2291 viewssimmo

Someone has listed him as being at Luton on Wikipedia :-D

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 11:42 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsadhoc_qpr

They've shipped out Vydra and Forestieri, so makes sense.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:24 - Sep 1 with 1911 viewssimmo

Jesus, this is a new level of bollocks.

United apparently in for Regan Poole and have gone to Alex Stewart 'football manager expert' to give his 'assessment'

"This young Welshman has the potential to be a decent Premier League defender, according to FM. He is ambitious with a high work rate but is poor in the air and needs a lot of nurturing. In my longest game - 10 years down the line - he is at Burnley, valued at £250k, and has decent stats as a limited defender. His career average is a paltry 6.49, though, and he has never even troubled the Premier League. A curious move from Manchester United, this one."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024