Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37728 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 15:44 - Sep 1 with 3173 viewslondonscottish

Liking those odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/charlie-austin/club-after-

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:08 - Sep 1 with 2915 viewsrrrspricey

Sky Bet have suspended betting on Chas going anywhere else
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 2779 viewssimmo

FFS

I hope to god there's a fire.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:27 - Sep 1 with 2732 viewsDiscodroids

BREAKING SSN NEWS..Ed De Goey has just bought a 51% controlling interest In A Transgender reassignment Emporium In Clacton.

More details to be released by the danny dichio podcast panel..

FFS what am i watching.. There appears to be a Dominatrix presenting with Dr Mengele , the white haired Angel of transfer deadline day . I can only hope he conducts cruel expermentations as to the growth patterns on ian holloways jacket and carries out dental work on matt le tissiers rotten railings .

Never watched this show before.will never watch it again.Someone actually sent in a picture of their dog dressed as Jim white. I Wish i was back in rehab making chess pieces on a pottery wheel.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 16:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:35 - Sep 1 with 2640 viewshopphoops

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:22 - Sep 1 by simmo

FFS

I hope to god there's a fire.

his head looks like a paper cutout mask of his head.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:36 - Sep 1 with 2620 viewswombat

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:35 - Sep 1 by hopphoops

his head looks like a paper cutout mask of his head.

think hes just saying he fisted both of them during the break

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:37 - Sep 1 with 2601 viewsDorse

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

BREAKING SSN NEWS..Ed De Goey has just bought a 51% controlling interest In A Transgender reassignment Emporium In Clacton.

FFS what am i watching.. There appears to be a Dominatrix presenting with Dr Mengele , the white haired Angel of transfer deadline day . I can only hope he conducts cruel expermentations as to the growth patterns on ian holloways jacket and carries out dental work on matt le tissiers rotten railings .

Never watched this show before.will never watch it again.Someone actually sent in a picture of their dog dressed as Jim white. I Wish i was back in rehab making chess pieces on a pottery wheel.

I am in a trance-like, zen state, transcending all temporal concerns. The agitated, repressed sexual longings of Jim White and his yellow neckwear range are as mere ripples in a calm blue ocean. Charlie abides. Angella (henceforth known as Landsbury) is among us. We have the comic possibilities of a bloke called Toszer. All will be well. Ramsey out.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:38 - Sep 1 with 2599 viewspaulparker

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

Has that guy who looks like a peanut , you know Darnesh shown the TOTALISER yet ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:40 - Sep 1 with 2568 viewsLblock

Max Headroom lives amongst us!!!

Try actually being on the SKY campus is Isleworth today.
Keeping levels of control very, very difficult.... bundles of mee-jah luvies pretending they love "footy"

Utter, uttter

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 2524 viewsdubaistu

Any news on the ones we don't want moving on?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 2515 viewsjohncharles

Just watched a bit of this "show" on Sky. No real news just Desperation. It's like Hitler's bunker as the red army close in.

Strong and stable my arse.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:44 - Sep 1 with 2498 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:40 - Sep 1 by Lblock

Keeping levels of control very, very difficult.... bundles of mee-jah luvies pretending they love "footy"

Utter, uttter

Knut?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:47 - Sep 1 with 2454 viewsDiscodroids

The scene in my front room @ 4.42pm North Chingford, as i digested the sight of a bloke punching the air behind Jim White in the back up office , working a piece of machinery Like a Mentat computation science officer in 'Dune'. Before Passing The over the grid references of Emmanuel Adebayors movements to Jim like a code breaker at bletchley park .

[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 16:49]

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:50 - Sep 1 with 2427 viewsSnipper

Even the bastard countdown clock on there has a sponsor.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 16:53]
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:50 - Sep 1 with 2417 viewsDorse

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:47 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

The scene in my front room @ 4.42pm North Chingford, as i digested the sight of a bloke punching the air behind Jim White in the back up office , working a piece of machinery Like a Mentat computation science officer in 'Dune'. Before Passing The over the grid references of Emmanuel Adebayors movements to Jim like a code breaker at bletchley park .

[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 16:49]

Emmanuel Adebayor's movements? Are we following him into the toilet now?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:52 - Sep 1 with 2373 viewsjohncharles

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:40 - Sep 1 by Lblock

Utter, uttter

All dressed up and nowhere to go. A z list extravaganza

Strong and stable my arse.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 2221 viewsGloucs_R

Gobern has gone on loan to Donny and Spurs make 4th bid for Berahino.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:05 - Sep 1 with 2198 viewsDiscodroids

Jamie Redknapp And Thierry Henry waltzing onto the studio floor now like Barry and Yvonne Stuart Hargreaves, the ball room dancers on Hi di Hi .

70 fackin quid a month im paying to watch Henry blow his unique brand of tantric snails muck like Sting on climax delay cream And Redknapp sitting there like one of Ronnie Krays Boyfriends before a heavy duty session of scatology with Ronnie in the basement of the blind beggar public house.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 17:07]

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 2186 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:04 - Sep 1 by Gloucs_R

Gobern has gone on loan to Donny and Spurs make 4th bid for Berahino.

Allegedly thgeir first bid for Berahino was £5m upfront with add ons
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 2166 viewsGetMeRangers

Gobern off now. That didnt last long. Doncaster Rovers till Jan

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:09 - Sep 1 with 2137 viewsdanehoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:05 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

Jamie Redknapp And Thierry Henry waltzing onto the studio floor now like Barry and Yvonne Stuart Hargreaves, the ball room dancers on Hi di Hi .

70 fackin quid a month im paying to watch Henry blow his unique brand of tantric snails muck like Sting on climax delay cream And Redknapp sitting there like one of Ronnie Krays Boyfriends before a heavy duty session of scatology with Ronnie in the basement of the blind beggar public house.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 17:07]

Its just the mental imagery that brings that makes me shudder.

Never knowingly understood

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:11 - Sep 1 with 2105 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:06 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Allegedly thgeir first bid for Berahino was £5m upfront with add ons

Berahino just tweeted that West Brom are mistreating him and he won't play for them again. Levy drops bid to 3.5m.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:14 - Sep 1 with 2055 viewsDiscodroids

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:07 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

#"Truly, this man was the son of God."
#wormhole to doncaster

[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 17:24]

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:18 - Sep 1 with 2001 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:07 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

Rangers legend, thanks for everything that you have done Oscar.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1937 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:18 - Sep 1 by DWQPR

Rangers legend, thanks for everything that you have done Oscar.

Smart move by us.

Brought in as cover, short term contract, now not required, loaned out straight away.

THIS IS THE RIGHT QPR ISN'T IT? I'M NOT IN SOME PARALLEL WORLD?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024