Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 54048 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 23:05 - Dec 15 with 2539 viewsgobbles

'King' Green? on 22:59 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Don't know why some want to put blind faith in Smithies , there is no saying he would be any better.

Then why sign him? Why sign a keeper and not give him a chance when we have a complete liability in goal?
'King' Green? on 23:08 - Dec 15 with 2526 views2Thomas2Bowles

Maybe because we could not get the guy from Southend
Bentley ?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 23:09]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

'King' Green? on 23:08 - Dec 15 with 2526 viewsbaz_qpr

'King' Green? on 22:59 - Dec 15 by onlyrinmoray

Sorry to disagree ...Rob Green has saved us more often than he has had cock ups. Unlike outfield players any mistake by a goalie is magnified 10 times. Im not blaming him tonight for the second,he was unsighted and the ball swerved all over the place and skidded off the turf. Olly backed him as well on tv.I accept his kicking isn't great but that's not his main job.

I would be surprised to see him dropped against Brizzle

He drops a big clanger in pretty much every game, sometimes we get away with sometimes we don't.
'King' Green? on 23:10 - Dec 15 with 2507 viewsJonDoeman

'King' Green? on 22:59 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Don't know why some want to put blind faith in Smithies , there is no saying he would be any better.

Don't think anyone who saw his performances for QPR has blind faith in him . In fact I suspect he's going to be another dodgepot, deserves another chance though.

It Is What It Is !!

'King' Green? on 23:29 - Dec 15 with 2438 viewsHunterhoop

Green's a walking liability at the minute.

The defence has lost faith in him too. Hall had a right rant at him in the first half and Ned did on Sat.

No excuses, a professional second tier keeper should save that shot. Yes, it wobbled and may have got a slight deflection, but it went under him and he should keep it out.

His kicking is atrocious and he rarely comes to claim a cross. He's made 3 howlers this season. And I don't think he's made any saves above what you'd expect of a pro.

I'd have Smithies in straight away. His keeping may not be any better - I personally think it will though - but his kicking definitely is miles better: he can aim and hits it 15-20 yards deeper.
We have nothing to lose by starting Smithies.
'King' Green? on 23:40 - Dec 15 with 2402 viewsjonno

'King' Green? on 22:59 - Dec 15 by onlyrinmoray

Sorry to disagree ...Rob Green has saved us more often than he has had cock ups. Unlike outfield players any mistake by a goalie is magnified 10 times. Im not blaming him tonight for the second,he was unsighted and the ball swerved all over the place and skidded off the turf. Olly backed him as well on tv.I accept his kicking isn't great but that's not his main job.

I would be surprised to see him dropped against Brizzle

Any professional keeper would have saved that shot, it barely swerved and was a massive distance out. Green has always been something of a liability IMHO but he is now becoming a bigger one as his keeping gets worse as he gets older.
'King' Green? on 23:44 - Dec 15 with 2389 viewsbaz_qpr

'King' Green? on 23:40 - Dec 15 by jonno

Any professional keeper would have saved that shot, it barely swerved and was a massive distance out. Green has always been something of a liability IMHO but he is now becoming a bigger one as his keeping gets worse as he gets older.

reminded me somewhat of the Reading shot that hit the bar, its like he just didn't see it, wonder if his eyes are going a bit
'King' Green? on 23:45 - Dec 15 with 2389 views1MoreBrightonR

Generally I've been a bit of a green supporter but I do think smithies should be given a run. It's not normal for a keeper to make one massive mistake every game...and as a previous post pointed out, sometimes he gets away with it and sometimes he doesnt.
Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 23:47 - Dec 15 with 2382 viewsCamberleyR

In the match thread I said that a keeper who has represented his country should in no way be beaten by a speculative shot from that distance. If it's a shot like Phillips' at Palace last season that's flying in the top corner you can make a case but it wasn't. He should at least be getting something on it. Awful mistake.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

'King' Green? on 23:48 - Dec 15 with 2373 viewsbosh67

From where I was sat I thought Green was texting someone when the shot came in. I don't think he had pushed send by the time the ball was past him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

'King' Green? on 00:10 - Dec 16 with 2292 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 23:29 - Dec 15 by Hunterhoop

Green's a walking liability at the minute.

The defence has lost faith in him too. Hall had a right rant at him in the first half and Ned did on Sat.

No excuses, a professional second tier keeper should save that shot. Yes, it wobbled and may have got a slight deflection, but it went under him and he should keep it out.

His kicking is atrocious and he rarely comes to claim a cross. He's made 3 howlers this season. And I don't think he's made any saves above what you'd expect of a pro.

I'd have Smithies in straight away. His keeping may not be any better - I personally think it will though - but his kicking definitely is miles better: he can aim and hits it 15-20 yards deeper.
We have nothing to lose by starting Smithies.

I haven't seen enough of Smithies, but Simmo and Clive have said that he restarts well with throws. That's a huge asset in the four-second game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'King' Green? on 00:13 - Dec 16 with 2283 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'King' Green? on 00:10 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I haven't seen enough of Smithies, but Simmo and Clive have said that he restarts well with throws. That's a huge asset in the four-second game.

Smithie's surname annoys me.

Are you Smith or not? Make your fackin mind up.
'King' Green? on 00:32 - Dec 16 with 2242 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 00:13 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Smithie's surname annoys me.

Are you Smith or not? Make your fackin mind up.

And now you've put a rogue apostrophe into it. There's no end to it, Baz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'King' Green? on 00:36 - Dec 16 with 2237 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'King' Green? on 00:32 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

And now you've put a rogue apostrophe into it. There's no end to it, Baz.

It's an absolute disaster of a name.

Should be banned.
'King' Green? on 00:38 - Dec 16 with 2234 viewsdachiltern

Stands behind Hall so can't see the ball, you would have he would have learnt by now? He started the season with a clanger at Charlton and he has had many more between these two games.
Some lad by name of McCarthy may be available at Palace.
'King' Green? on 01:02 - Dec 16 with 2200 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
Green was not ready for a shot and was surprised that one came from distance. This means he is not concentrating on the game. Is other mistakes aer of the same ilk.

We shall play him to Feb and then we should drop him as hes out anyway. And let Smithies have a go. At least then we shall know if he is either good enough or we need another keeper next year in the Champ.

We have to think long term.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

'King' Green? on 01:32 - Dec 16 with 2180 views18StoneOfHoop

I've had my fill from dodgy liability Greeno

King Parksie! Now there's a true reliable black country grizzly bear and top keeper 406 total (344 league) QPR apps in interview with dear avuncular Brian Moore.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'King' Green? on 01:38 - Dec 16 with 2175 viewsPommyhoop

Agree with Lazy Fan. He looks like he's constantly daydreaming and his footwork is very slow.
And his distribution is sh1te.Yeah we all know his kicking is dire but when was the last time he quickly through it to a player to give us an advantage?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'King' Green? on 07:01 - Dec 16 with 2116 viewsdavman

Season turning moment against Forest.

That was a 4th win on the trot in the bag and then he does that.

Should have let him go at the beginning of the season and he needs to be dropped before he stops any momentum this team will build...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

'King' Green? on 08:05 - Dec 16 with 2040 viewsFDC

King Green? 'king Green more like, amirite?
'King' Green? on 08:12 - Dec 16 with 2029 viewspaulparker

Awful keeper, the anton Ferdinand of keepers if you will , ie overated , overpaid and clueless , Green has the attention span of a dead goldfish ,
why are we still persisting with him ? he makes tony Roberts seem like lev yashin
his contract is up in the summer so lets start playing smithies before we lose another young keeper

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'King' Green? on 08:49 - Dec 16 with 1988 viewsDiscodroids

Still Buzzing this morning and proud of my team.

Poor Green, The stark Chasm between him and the stature and presence of their goalkeeper was a chasm that Evil Knievel on Pervitin could'nt bridge .

A right Arthur or Martha job.

" A 'King' has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable. That is natural order of things."
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 8:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

'King' Green? on 08:52 - Dec 16 with 1981 viewsloftus77

Has everyone on this thread forgotten the play-off final???
'King' Green? on 09:01 - Dec 16 with 1966 viewskingsburyR

I don't throw shite at our players as a rule but enoughs enough for me.

Green scares the life out of me.

Take the first tame shot against us Vs Burnley. Pretty non-offensive shot into mid-drift......and he dropped it!

Last night I blame him for both goals and agree with most on here he needs to be replaced!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

'King' Green? on 09:03 - Dec 16 with 1958 viewsHunterhoop

'King' Green? on 08:52 - Dec 16 by loftus77

Has everyone on this thread forgotten the play-off final???

Err...no, but it was over 18 months ago. Time waits for no man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024