Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand from West London Sport 11:13 - Sep 30 with 17314 viewsdaveB

am sure he'll be slated for this

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ferdinand-urges-qpr-fans-to-give-ramsey-time
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:16 - Sep 30 with 7917 viewspeejaybee

Well said Les.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:23 - Sep 30 with 7873 viewsSuffolk

I am impressed by Ferdinand's media work. He gets his point across very well and I for one am in full agreement with what he has said.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:28 - Sep 30 with 7840 viewsNorthernr

Fck all this, fetch the wicker man.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:29 - Sep 30 with 7838 viewsMedwayR

I think the majority of fans are willing to give Ramsey time but we need to show signs of progress which so far I don't believe we've seen, the best example being our defensive record.

Poll: Who’s better?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:34 - Sep 30 with 7807 viewsjamois

I'm not particularly impressed. He has said exactly what he should say and what he is paid to say. Any person in his role will always be bargaining for more time and that is what he is doing. Yet all this bedding in of new faces - we seem to play the same team every week with few changes, especially off the bench. And then this learning about the new philosophy - well any philosophy is new to a bunch of new players, it's a moot point. It's all very well talking about consolidating and dampening expectations but it seems almost negligent in his position to be missing the point. And that point is that there is no evidence to suggest we are moving in the right direction, regardless of Charlie and Matty. And that insights CAN be reached after 6 months of watching his manager coach and manage and conceding 2 goals per game.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:35 - Sep 30 with 7797 viewsJonDoeman

Still talking consolidation ! Ramsey is getting a free pass. Took us down with a whimper, & now 4 th bottom up is the target? Surprised the owners are standing for this shit!

It Is What It Is !!

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:36 - Sep 30 with 7796 viewsJonDoeman

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:28 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Fck all this, fetch the wicker man.

I'll bring the matches.

It Is What It Is !!

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:40 - Sep 30 with 7779 viewsQPRski

A very clear statement.

He has even used those famous words of " It takes time to gel."

Let's hope we have some more glycerin this Saturday and put in a much more positive performance.... and bag three points!
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 11:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:43 - Sep 30 with 7760 viewsNW10Hoop

I think it's too early to talk about getting rid of Ramsey, but it is entirely reasonable to be p1ssed off at the performances against Fulham, Blackburn and Forest (didn't see Hull). The Fulham result was particularly hard to take though, as we seemed to have reverted to the kind of team that got walked over away at Palace, Tottenham, Man City, Leicester, West Ham and Man Utd last season........but it was against FULHAM!
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:45 - Sep 30 with 7748 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:36 - Sep 30 by JonDoeman

I'll bring the matches.

I have some paraffin

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:47 - Sep 30 with 7737 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:40 - Sep 30 by QPRski

A very clear statement.

Let's hope we have some more glycerin this Saturday and put in a much more positive performance.... and bag three points!

The only gelling they will do under CR is with their hair

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 7724 viewsTacticalR

Is Ferdinand part of the Black Power infiltration cell?

Air hostess clique

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 7711 viewssimmo

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:43 - Sep 30 by NW10Hoop

I think it's too early to talk about getting rid of Ramsey, but it is entirely reasonable to be p1ssed off at the performances against Fulham, Blackburn and Forest (didn't see Hull). The Fulham result was particularly hard to take though, as we seemed to have reverted to the kind of team that got walked over away at Palace, Tottenham, Man City, Leicester, West Ham and Man Utd last season........but it was against FULHAM!

Basically this. Still happy to support and give benefit of the doubt, but my backing of Ramsey has been on the wane for a few weeks and another few performances like Fulham, etc with the same personnel being picked regardless of form and I will be bringing some kindling to the party myself.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:58 - Sep 30 with 7682 viewsstevec

What is this new philosophy that Les talks of? I'm totally baffled.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:59 - Sep 30 with 7667 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:58 - Sep 30 by stevec

What is this new philosophy that Les talks of? I'm totally baffled.

So are they.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 12:25 - Sep 30 with 7555 viewskensalriser

Hogwash.

Consolidate what? Relegation? Consolidation is the aim when you've been promoted, you know, the thing we've failed at following two promotions.

Lots of managers have to deal with a big turnover and seem to do OK. Not many of them have the quality of player we enjoy.

I keep hearing about what a great coach Ramsey is. But I see no evidence of it. None whatsoever. Indeed, it looks no better and probably worse than it did two years ago under Redknapp when it was supposed to be non-existent.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 12:41 - Sep 30 with 7488 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 12:25 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

Hogwash.

Consolidate what? Relegation? Consolidation is the aim when you've been promoted, you know, the thing we've failed at following two promotions.

Lots of managers have to deal with a big turnover and seem to do OK. Not many of them have the quality of player we enjoy.

I keep hearing about what a great coach Ramsey is. But I see no evidence of it. None whatsoever. Indeed, it looks no better and probably worse than it did two years ago under Redknapp when it was supposed to be non-existent.

Yes
It's just spin, soft soap, excuses.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:01 - Sep 30 with 7388 viewsbob566

don't want to jump on the mans back but man utd took on a s*** load of new players and are top of the league.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:05 - Sep 30 with 7370 viewsQPunkR

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:45 - Sep 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I have some paraffin

QPR - "shit but local"

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:05 - Sep 30 with 7372 viewsNorthernr

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:01 - Sep 30 by bob566

don't want to jump on the mans back but man utd took on a s*** load of new players and are top of the league.

Haven't those players cost about 400m in 18 months?
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:10 - Sep 30 with 7345 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Pressure is mounting for Les and Chris
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:15 - Sep 30 with 7320 viewsVish

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:43 - Sep 30 by NW10Hoop

Pretty much this. It is way too soon to talk about getting rid of Ramsey. We have seen some decent glimpses of play. Good signings have been bought in (Luongo, Smithies, Chery) etc all for whom we're a step up. In addition youth have had a chance to play as well.

All of the above shows the club is trying to set the right principals and gain some sort of off the field respect back.

The problem in recent weeks why fans (including myself) are getting miffed is;

Persistence of Henry in midfield
Re-reinstatement of Green after a horrific mistake (IF Smithies can't replace Green after that mistake it is worrying)
Poor and late subs to change games
Extremely naive management against Fulham. Including tactics and the Chery substitution - which didn't change the shape but effectively a like for like sub. Should a lack of experience to me.

The negatives are mounting up against Ramsey. However the Club is trying to change its outlook. If Ramsey has the know-how and managerial experience to change this on the pitch only time will tell. However for the moment we need to stick with him to build on off the field improvements.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:18 - Sep 30 with 7309 viewsR_from_afar

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:34 - Sep 30 by jamois

I'm not particularly impressed. He has said exactly what he should say and what he is paid to say. Any person in his role will always be bargaining for more time and that is what he is doing. Yet all this bedding in of new faces - we seem to play the same team every week with few changes, especially off the bench. And then this learning about the new philosophy - well any philosophy is new to a bunch of new players, it's a moot point. It's all very well talking about consolidating and dampening expectations but it seems almost negligent in his position to be missing the point. And that point is that there is no evidence to suggest we are moving in the right direction, regardless of Charlie and Matty. And that insights CAN be reached after 6 months of watching his manager coach and manage and conceding 2 goals per game.

I suspect that there is quite a difference between what the club is saying externally and what the board/management team are saying behind closed doors.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:22 - Sep 30 with 7290 viewsR_from_afar

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 11:40 - Sep 30 by QPRski

A very clear statement.

Do you think that if Paul and Mary from The Great British Bake-off were added to the coaching set-up, the gelling process could be accelerated? They could bring along Sue Perkins, for the sake of her huge QPR fanbase (hi, Blob).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:23 - Sep 30 with 7286 viewsTheBlob

My shoes will never dry out with all these people pissing on them and telling me it's raining.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024