Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan ?? 21:39 - Oct 5 with 4766 viewspeejaybee

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/queens-park-rangers-considering-move-for-arsena

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Loan ?? on 14:48 - Oct 7 with 969 viewsblacky200

Loan ?? on 14:32 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

If he had anything about him, he’d tell said player to do one and go play in the stiffs until he apologized for his petulance and undermining the “Head Coach” in front of his troops.

Personally I thought Hill, as much as I appreciate his work and attitude, was pretty poor last season admittedly playing full back again most of the time but he’s only going to get worse now. Whilst I believe he can still do a job, if the club are trying stabilise and build for the future, perhaps they need to move on.

If the club are planning on stability how about bringing in a defensive coach. While i'm not of the Ramsey out brigade he has had something like 26 games and there doesn't seem to be any difference in the amount of individual mistakes and sloppy defending. Indeed it seems some of the defence and goalkeeping has got even worse.
Loan ?? on 15:48 - Oct 7 with 933 viewsderbyhoop

To reverse the trend:-
Northampton want to keep Furlong. No surprise as he has played well in his 5 games to now. Rangers aren't averse to the idea but would want a 24 hour call back. Personally, at this stage in his career, I think he's better off learning his trade in L2 than being thrown to the lions (our fans) if he came back to play RB in the Championship.

Lumley to Stevenage
Mulraney to Dagenham & Redbridge

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Loan ?? on 16:22 - Oct 7 with 910 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan ?? on 14:32 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

If he had anything about him, he’d tell said player to do one and go play in the stiffs until he apologized for his petulance and undermining the “Head Coach” in front of his troops.

Personally I thought Hill, as much as I appreciate his work and attitude, was pretty poor last season admittedly playing full back again most of the time but he’s only going to get worse now. Whilst I believe he can still do a job, if the club are trying stabilise and build for the future, perhaps they need to move on.

Hard to believe with all the c**p Clint has had to put up with in his career that Chris Ramsey would upset him enough to "call him out" in front of the lads.

Will file this one under "Yeah right..........."
Loan ?? on 16:27 - Oct 7 with 901 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan ?? on 12:59 - Oct 7 by Lblock

I've seen over on Fantasy Island (I know, I know) there's talk of Benny and Sir Clint having a fall out

Whispers are that Clint has told it as it is and The Clueless One hasn't taken too kindly to it. If he had anything about him Benny would be involving Clint more not less. I find it incomprehensible that a former right back turned coach is allowing such a shambolic defence to be turned out week after week! Not sure why he thought buying a centre-back/holding midfielder to play right back was such a good idea either.

Let's just hope the goals don't dry up and The Ossie Ardiles School of Football approach delivers us enough points to deliver us from evil

and another thing "Told it as it is" means what exactly?

Told him we have worse defence in the league and that we're letting in too many goals perhaps? - CR has said as much in numerous interviews himself.

Despite what some say CR's assertion that most of the goals have been down to individual errors looks hard to argue with to me?

Does Chris Ramsey REALLY need to put on a drill to ensure two players don't jump for the same ball, or tell midfielders not to pass to the oppo, or that it might be a good idea if Angella actually challenges for the ball when it comes down form 800ft high or that Ned actually plays somewhere near the right hand side when played at right back.
Loan ?? on 20:01 - Oct 7 with 833 viewsDorse

Loan ?? on 16:27 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

and another thing "Told it as it is" means what exactly?

Told him we have worse defence in the league and that we're letting in too many goals perhaps? - CR has said as much in numerous interviews himself.

Despite what some say CR's assertion that most of the goals have been down to individual errors looks hard to argue with to me?

Does Chris Ramsey REALLY need to put on a drill to ensure two players don't jump for the same ball, or tell midfielders not to pass to the oppo, or that it might be a good idea if Angella actually challenges for the ball when it comes down form 800ft high or that Ned actually plays somewhere near the right hand side when played at right back.

I keep chuckling, picturing CR doing a QPRPlayer interview from Harlington with players in the background running into each other, Angella diving out of the way of a high ball, one guy running past on fire, Ned asking for directions etc.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 20:02]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loan ?? on 10:45 - Oct 8 with 741 viewsPinnerPaul

Back to O/P - sorry for the earlier off topic rant there!

Most successful loans involving us were the "other way"

Townsend and Walker both progressed after loan moves with us - question is would they have made it in any case I guess?
Loan ?? on 11:35 - Oct 8 with 698 viewsDejR_vu

Does the loan system extend to managers and coaches?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Loan ?? on 11:37 - Oct 8 with 696 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan ?? on 11:35 - Oct 8 by DejR_vu

Does the loan system extend to managers and coaches?

Why?
Login to get fewer ads

Loan ?? on 12:01 - Oct 8 with 679 viewsDorse

Loan ?? on 11:37 - Oct 8 by PinnerPaul

Why?

'Dance, puppets! Dance for me...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024