Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67892 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:52 - Apr 4 with 3018 viewsthemodfather

to think qpr spent £100s of millions and achieved jack....leicester did it with spirit, bargain deals and team work!!!
next season , bournemouth for the treble!
We`re all Foxes now. on 19:35 - Apr 4 with 2977 viewsPunteR

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:52 - Apr 4 by themodfather

to think qpr spent £100s of millions and achieved jack....leicester did it with spirit, bargain deals and team work!!!

You could apply that to most teams in the prem not just QPR. Its amazing what they've achieved.
They spent big in the championship,it took them a while to get promoted but they built a good side and stuck to their guns. They didn't seem to panic when rooted to the bottom of the table last season,even though the pressure was getting to Pearson,they stuck with him till the summer. I always get the impression Ranieri can't believe his luck. I'm not sure what he's changed to make them this good,haven't been following closely,but they remind me a bit of us in 10/11,where everything just clicked.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 23:36]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:10 - Apr 4 with 2904 viewsdaveB

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:52 - Apr 4 by themodfather

They also spent a fair amount of money but spent it pretty well.
We`re all Foxes now. on 05:46 - Apr 5 with 2810 viewssilky

I can't wait for them to win it. There is not a single thing I don't like about this team. It will be won in the proper way. "TEAM WORK" not "MONEY"!!

This is the cost of their team. It staggering, one player costs more than this now-a-days!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:32 - Apr 5 with 2753 viewsdaveB

although I want them to win it I do think they'll lose next weekend and if Spurs or Arsenal can get within 4 points of them going into the last 3 games then they are going to struggle to finish it off
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:34 - Apr 5 with 2738 viewsPommyhoop

I cant believe how Allbrighton has come on. He was proper pony for Villa.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:31 - Apr 10 with 2640 viewsisawqpratwcity

Even though I want Sunderland to do better than Norwich, I want Leicester to win this one.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:44 - Apr 10 with 2573 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They're struggling badly in this one. They can't get their danger men on the ball at all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:54 - Apr 10 with 2563 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ok, so they're not!

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:29 - Apr 10 with 2509 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Different team once they went one-up and Sunderland had to come at them. Once again they had loads of chances on the break and really should have wrapped it up before they did.

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:39 - Apr 10 with 2459 viewsCHUBBS

Great to see this actually happening,nothing can stop them now,they are with out doubt the best team in the premier league.
Last seasons adversity has really helped them in the run in👍
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:43 - Apr 10 with 2448 viewsBoston

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:39 - Apr 10 by CHUBBS

Great to see this actually happening,nothing can stop them now,they are with out doubt the best team in the premier league.

Our Leicester expert at the Cork Examiner thinks it's all down to Imre Varadi.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:44 - Apr 10 with 2441 viewsToast_R

I'm still in the believe it when I see it camp although by the end of today hopefully it would take an almighty flop in form for them not to be crowned champions this season. Champions League for them next season on top of everything else coming their way.

Their supporters are a lucky bunch but you certainly can't say they don't deserve their good fortune.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:55 - Apr 10 with 2415 viewsdaveB

i can't see them blowing it now, 1 more win should do it, massive result today for them
We`re all Foxes now. on 16:13 - Apr 10 with 2377 viewsisawqpratwcity

I wouldn't say nothing can stop them - I wouldn't want to put the mozz on them, but it's looking good.

We beat them 3-2 in November 2014 at LR and of course they snotted us 5-1 in the last game of the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32770769

Note that they got 22 points out of their last 9 games last season. That would be a turn-around for the books, clear daylight at the bottom of the Premier to Champions in 13 months...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:20 - Apr 10 with 2355 viewsDorse

My step-Dad is from Leicester and has, remarkably, developed an interest in the team just this season after nigh on 30 years of banging on about Banks, Shilton and Linekar without actually being able to name a single member of the team. I'm amazed at his new insight, garnered through diligently reading the Daily Heil and taking on board the undoubted wisdom of Martin Samuel et al.

Melt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:34 - Apr 10 with 2337 viewsTacticalR

Surely Vardyism must now be considered a legitimate religion?

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:41 - Apr 10 with 2327 viewsDorse

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:34 - Apr 10 by TacticalR

Surely Vardyism must now be considered a legitimate religion?

He's not the Messiah, as well you know.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:41 - Apr 10 with 2258 viewsToast_R

The implosion of Mourhino's Chelsea
The retirement of Fergie
The non retirement of Wenger
Liverpool still banging on about being great whilst signing bang average players

Throw all that into a saucepan, give it a stir and Leicester will win the Premiership.
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:19 - Apr 10 with 2221 viewsHadders

Leicester aren`t the only victors here. Every time I come on LFW, I take a peek to see how this thread I started is going; 16,282 views so far and I feel a little bit famous.

The way they are holding their nerve is brilliant. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that (if Leicester win it) Chelsea supporters will probably give them a standing ovation and appear very decent sorts in the final game - because they stopped Spurs and Ranieri is ex-Chelsea.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 18:25]
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:41 - Apr 10 with 2180 viewsBoston

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:41 - Apr 10 by Toast_R

The implosion of Mourhino's Chelsea
The retirement of Fergie
The non retirement of Wenger
Liverpool still banging on about being great whilst signing bang average players

Throw all that into a saucepan, give it a stir and Leicester will win the Premiership.

Dunno, not giving up on my, Spurs to win the title, bet yet.

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:42 - Apr 10 with 2180 viewsrichranger

In a way, it's a shame Spuds won today, but Manure losing means Leicester are definitely in the Champions League next season, with 5 games to go!
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:45 - Apr 10 with 2174 viewsizlingtonhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:41 - Apr 10 by Dorse

He's not the Messiah, as well you know.

Is he a very naughty boy?
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:48 - Apr 10 with 2167 viewsBoston

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:45 - Apr 10 by izlingtonhoop

Is he a very naughty boy?

NO...he just can't spell Mahrez.

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:53 - Apr 10 with 2149 viewsjohncharles

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:41 - Apr 10 by Boston

Dunno, not giving up on my, Spurs to win the title, bet yet.

They did look good today dismantling Manure

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024