Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67886 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We are all Foxes now. on 14:34 - Feb 6 with 3292 viewsCamberleyR

Like us in 1976 the title is their's to lose now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We are all Foxes now. on 14:38 - Feb 6 with 3280 views2Thomas2Bowles

FT 1-3

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We are all Foxes now. on 14:41 - Feb 6 with 3268 viewsTGRRRSSS

If Leicester of Spurs win it then that will be great in my view - ok Spurs are a big name but have won next to nothing really in my lifetime.
What I don't get it this argument it's a weaker year than ever, but is it really? Year in Year out you had the top 4 miles ahead and many games where (United especially in Fergies absolute Peak era) when sides would barely even turn up at OT it was like they had the temerity to even turn up at OT or Scumford Bridge and the like.
Surely this is far better and overall good for football that we're not all pretending it's oh so exciting if One from 2 (Be it Arsenal United or Chelsea for years) win it again.
Many sides have far more competitive squads now and finally more English players are coming through from around the place as well. Oh and Lower League players getting a shot as well proving you can do it later.
I think we'd all accept anything if you know who went down though...... but sadly that wont happen.
We are all Foxes now. on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 3215 viewsStanisgod

We are all Foxes now. on 14:34 - Feb 6 by CamberleyR

Like us in 1976 the title is their's to lose now.

Lets hope they aren't at Norwich on Easter Monday

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

We are all Foxes now. on 14:54 - Feb 6 with 3199 viewsClive_Anderson

A year ago they were below us and bottom of the Premier League.

Incredible.
We are all Foxes now. on 15:17 - Feb 6 with 3120 viewsBoston

Y'know, whenever we get to play them away again, it wouldn't be a bad four or five day trip to go by narrow boat. Depart from Little Venice, swan up the main branch of the Grand Union to the turn off for Leicester, dock right under the stand. Nice peaceful journey, no chance of running into other fans on the move and, as far as I'm aware, little chance of getting nicked for operating under the influence.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We are all Foxes now. on 15:42 - Feb 6 with 3084 viewsPommyhoop

We are all Foxes now. on 15:17 - Feb 6 by Boston

Y'know, whenever we get to play them away again, it wouldn't be a bad four or five day trip to go by narrow boat. Depart from Little Venice, swan up the main branch of the Grand Union to the turn off for Leicester, dock right under the stand. Nice peaceful journey, no chance of running into other fans on the move and, as far as I'm aware, little chance of getting nicked for operating under the influence.

And a fair chance of.
Big Roach.

I'm in !!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are all Foxes now. on 15:49 - Feb 6 with 3071 viewsFredManRave

We are all Foxes now. on 15:42 - Feb 6 by Pommyhoop

And a fair chance of.
Big Roach.

I'm in !!!

Mate, you look about as happy as the fish you've just caught!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

We are all Foxes now. on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 3052 viewsPommyhoop

We are all Foxes now. on 15:49 - Feb 6 by FredManRave

Mate, you look about as happy as the fish you've just caught!

I wish mate. That looks like a 3lb er
My best was 2lb 2.5 oz.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are all Foxes now. on 17:24 - Feb 6 with 2968 viewskernowhoop

In some ways, it reminds me of 1976. But, that, of course, did not end as well as it might have for the unfashionable team.
We are all Foxes now. on 18:18 - Feb 6 with 2895 viewsBrianMcCarthy

City and Arsenal are both at 3.75 in the bookies this evening. That means a bet on both means you nearly double your money if either win. Leicester have just become favourites to win the league in thirteen games. They don't know what pressure is, I'm afraid to say.

Heart says Leicester all the way, but the head pays the bills.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We are all Foxes now. on 19:25 - Feb 6 with 2811 viewsLongsufferingR

Surely the thought of walking out to a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on the last day and collecting the trophy on one of Sky's favourite grounds can inspire them to get over the line?

Imagine the look on the faces of Terry, Costa and Abramovich.
We are all Foxes now. on 19:32 - Feb 6 with 2795 viewsCamberleyR

You look at their run in and you'd take that all day long.

Arsenal A
Norwich H
West Brom H
Watford A
Newcastle H
Palace A
Southampton H
Sunderland A
West Ham H
Swansea H
Man U A
Everton H
The filth A

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We are all Foxes now. on 20:10 - Feb 6 with 2738 viewsShotKneesHoop

We are all Foxes now. on 19:32 - Feb 6 by CamberleyR

You look at their run in and you'd take that all day long.

Arsenal A
Norwich H
West Brom H
Watford A
Newcastle H
Palace A
Southampton H
Sunderland A
West Ham H
Swansea H
Man U A
Everton H
The filth A

A piece of Battenberg that the title is Leicester's after tomorrows game. Leicester's running off the ball and supporting the man with the ball is brilliant - and it is the way that England should play.

No artists - no one is fentesteck or a top, top player - just artisans.

No prima donna's - no silly red cards - no money for has beens - no stupid tweets - and no Redknobb - just a manager who says go out and enjoy yourself - just like Sir Alec used to say.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

We are all Foxes now. on 20:14 - Feb 6 with 2723 viewsbosh67

They deserve it. Would be brilliant for football in this country.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:52 - Feb 6 with 2675 viewsBluce_Ree

They mentioned today's score on the radio in the car and I inadvertently cheered. So I guess I'm rooting for the administration-cheating f**kers after all.

GO FOXES!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:58 - Feb 6 with 2623 viewsLblock

Sorry but no.
I don't want these fcukers to win the league, would prefer Arsenal myself

However it really would say a lot about Nigel aPearsons ethos and the off the field approach of the Foxes. I applaud their use of minimal amount of players, sports science and use of good old spirit and a big out all to a pacey forward. I also suggest we sign Robert Huth when he was available but got shot down

However sod Leicester winning it. They cheated administration, they'd be on a pedestal looking down on the rest of us and if it wasn't for CandleFace we'd of been better than them that year we all went up

Fcuk it. I'm proper, proper jealous

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

We`re all Foxes now. on 23:01 - Feb 6 with 2619 viewsHadders

I enjoy watching football involving other clubs, but don`t often care much about who wins unless it`s Rangers; this is an exception. I really really want Leicester to do this.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 0:02]
We`re all Foxes now. on 23:06 - Feb 6 with 2615 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:58 - Feb 6 by Lblock

Sorry but no.
I don't want these fcukers to win the league, would prefer Arsenal myself

However it really would say a lot about Nigel aPearsons ethos and the off the field approach of the Foxes. I applaud their use of minimal amount of players, sports science and use of good old spirit and a big out all to a pacey forward. I also suggest we sign Robert Huth when he was available but got shot down

However sod Leicester winning it. They cheated administration, they'd be on a pedestal looking down on the rest of us and if it wasn't for CandleFace we'd of been better than them that year we all went up

Fcuk it. I'm proper, proper jealous

You'd complain about getting a paper cut from the giant Lottery Jackpot cheque so i'm taking this post with a pinch of the proverbial.
We are all Foxes now. on 23:06 - Feb 6 with 2611 viewseccles

We are all Foxes now. on 19:25 - Feb 6 by LongsufferingR

Surely the thought of walking out to a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on the last day and collecting the trophy on one of Sky's favourite grounds can inspire them to get over the line?

Imagine the look on the faces of Terry, Costa and Abramovich.

it'd be fantastic if the scum had to form a guard of honour and clap them on to the pitch.
We are all Foxes now. on 23:11 - Feb 6 with 2601 viewsTacticalR

We are all Foxes now. on 23:06 - Feb 6 by eccles

it'd be fantastic if the scum had to form a guard of honour and clap them on to the pitch.

What if John Terry puts on a Leicester kit and tries to pick up the trophy?

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 23:14 - Feb 6 with 2594 viewsLblock

We`re all Foxes now. on 23:06 - Feb 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

You'd complain about getting a paper cut from the giant Lottery Jackpot cheque so i'm taking this post with a pinch of the proverbial.

You'd be ever so happy for me if I had the winning ticket though I'm sure

Pass the salt dear....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:59 - Feb 14 with 2322 viewsHadders

Need something to distract us from our season? CaaaaaaamonLeicester!!!! Arsenal are actually my local club and normally I wouldn`t mind them winning it, but this is not the year. Like when they nicked it from Liverpool just after Hillsborough - bad timing, not that they cared. It is strange to find myself caring about another club, but I really, really want Leicester to do it. Off to my local now...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 12:00]
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 2265 viewsQPRDave

Bloody foxes
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:08 - Feb 14 with 2254 viewsHooparoo

Fck Leicester.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024