Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67888 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:30 - Mar 5 with 3193 viewskensalriser

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:55 - Mar 5 by TacticalR

'The Football League’s 12 founding members in 1888 were Accrington Stanley, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers'

Charlie Stillitano’s Champions League plans are an insult to Leicester City — and football
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/04/charlie-stillitano-champions-lea

Interesting that all but one of those clubs are either Lancashire or Midlands, and the odd one out, Stoke, is between the two.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:12 - Mar 5 with 3152 viewscheeseydane

Find it funny how many people feel the need to message on a thread that they have no interest in.... thát the have no interest in it.
Cracks me up everytime.
Cmon Leicester...them winning the league is the best thing that could happen to football in this country. Although i think its just an adrenalin shot to a corpse tbh.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:01 - Mar 5 with 3113 viewsstuabd

Just watching the match against watford. Bloody hell Leicester work hard. Really impressive and very entertaining as well. Come on Leicester.

The Japanese striker works his nuts off.
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:05 - Mar 5 with 3109 viewsTacticalR

Charlie Stillitano’s point is that Manchester United is a US corporation, and as they invented Soccer® they should be allowed to reap the benefits of their invention and win Soccer® every year.

The only area where he missed a trick, is that Dyke would have said it's all for the good of English football.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:35 - Mar 5 with 3089 viewsitsbiga

Be great if Leicester win today. My wife's family are all yids :)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 3062 viewspaulparker

Watching marez for Leicester brings back memories of Adel in his prime for us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 3045 viewsyankeephil

team of the season, looks to me they are enjoying the pressure. Love their attitude. Mahrez possible hamstring a concern.
We`re all Foxes now. on 20:16 - Mar 5 with 3008 viewsShotKneesHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:02 - Mar 5 by CamberleyR

This.
Up until the second world war, Manchester United won two yes TWO league titles and one FA Cup from their founding as Newton Heath in 1878, all in the first decade of the twentieth century. Three trophies in sixty two years. Everton, Arsenal, Sunderland and Villa were the big teams back then.

Man Utd like Liverpool with Shankly, are the club they are today because of one man. Matt Busby. Up until they took over their respective clubs they were both mediocre, underperforming clubs who had hardly won anything and when they had done, Queen Victoria was barely cold in her grave.

And Sir Alec.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 03:31 - Mar 6 with 2894 viewsFredManRave

Another great day for Leicester and another great day for the Premier League. What a season so far. Kind of restores your faith in football and the unpredictability of it and the glamour of a club like Leicester doing so well, an achievement even more incredible when you think where they were 12 months ago.

This is what makes football and sport in general so special and it's why I can never agree with those that suggest we belong in the second division of that the Premier League is not for us. With the way football is these days the season that Leicester are having and to a lesser extent, although only slightly, West Ham are why we should always want to be in the Premier League.

Take away the the dream and the ambition then what's the point?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We`re all Foxes now. on 05:18 - Mar 6 with 2876 viewsPunteR

Like him or not surely some credit has to go to Pearson.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:28 - Mar 6 with 2838 viewsPommyhoop

I want to know who Leicester's fitness coach is. Is it someone left over from Pearson or is it Ranieri's man. Whoever it is somehow find out wtf he does and copy that shit..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:47 - Mar 6 with 2823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Incredible. They've won again? Up until now I gave them no chance of surviving the pressure, but who knows now....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:33 - Mar 6 with 2783 viewsLongsufferingR

Watching them receive the trophy at Stamford Bridge on the last day. What a moment that would be.
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:19 - Mar 6 with 2701 viewsTGRRRSSS

This US bloke will destroy those clubs - he doesnt understand the most intrinsic thing in football you need - people to play against.

Without us there will be no them.
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 2508 viewsnewgolddream

Another win for da Foxes. Watched the Saints game on laptop and had to admire the fantastic workrate of this amazing team. 7 clear and 18 points to play for and 4/11 to win the title. Two of our 2014 Wembley starting XI on the field at the finish as well.
We`re all Foxes now. on 19:28 - Apr 3 with 2456 viewsPommyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:33 - Mar 6 by LongsufferingR

Watching them receive the trophy at Stamford Bridge on the last day. What a moment that would be.

With JT in full Leicester away kit

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:38 - Apr 3 with 2442 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:33 - Mar 6 by LongsufferingR

The thought of this just made the old chap twitch.
We`re all Foxes now. on 20:41 - Apr 3 with 2358 viewsterryb

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:35 - Apr 3 by newgolddream

Another win for da Foxes. Watched the Saints game on laptop and had to admire the fantastic workrate of this amazing team. 7 clear and 18 points to play for and 4/11 to win the title. Two of our 2014 Wembley starting XI on the field at the finish as well.

You got me there sir!

On the pitch - yes. I was trying to think who the second Leicester player was though!
We`re all Foxes now. on 20:56 - Apr 3 with 2335 viewsCamberleyR

We`re all Foxes now. on 20:41 - Apr 3 by terryb

You got me there sir!

On the pitch - yes. I was trying to think who the second Leicester player was though!

He didn't say they both played for Leicester, he said on the pitch. The other player was Austin.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 2312 viewsbrokenframe1982

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:28 - Apr 3 by Pommyhoop

With JT in full Leicester away kit

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:35 - Apr 4 with 2174 viewsHooparoo

I can't stand the sound of all those stupid cnts with the clappy hand things at Leicester's home games. Does my head in like the stupid Vuvezelas at the 2010 World Cup. God help us if the idea catches on.

Fcking cringeworthy. 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:43 - Apr 4 with 2162 viewsJuzzie

Fair play to Leicester. Around December I thought they'd tail away in the New Year but they just keep going.

When they win the title, we're not going to hear the end of it for years to come which I think will become just as annoying as any of the big teams being over saturated by the media.
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:51 - Apr 4 with 2143 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely winning 3 of their last 6 games will be more than enough now?

Sunderland, Swansea and Everton look likely wins.
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:53 - Apr 4 with 2136 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:43 - Apr 4 by Juzzie

Fair play to Leicester. Around December I thought they'd tail away in the New Year but they just keep going.

When they win the title, we're not going to hear the end of it for years to come which I think will become just as annoying as any of the big teams being over saturated by the media.

Under the cosh for long periods yesterday, but held their nerve.

Was worried that Austin was going to score, but fortunately he had the sense not to do that.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 2015 viewsterryb

We`re all Foxes now. on 20:56 - Apr 3 by CamberleyR

He didn't say they both played for Leicester, he said on the pitch. The other player was Austin.

I got that Camberley - eventually.

I was praising what I considered to be his cryptic posting & making me use my brain!

The light had shone though, before I posted!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024