Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderlecht Striker Incoming 18:09 - Aug 29 with 18111 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-deal-sign-anderlecht-striker

[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 18:11]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 3442 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 13:46 - Aug 30 by LongsufferingR

...and yet it was also Mbia who set up the goal for Remy with a swift break and perfect pass. Ups and downs of football summed up in those 3 or 4 minutes.

Absolutely.
From the sublime to the ridiculous that day eh!
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 14:05 - Aug 30 with 3348 viewsrobith

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 13:29 - Aug 30 by kingsburyR

Was a good free kick though.

Cant remember who gave it away....as i had looked away by that point!

As soon as it was conceded I put my hood up over my head and slumped in my seat - there was a definite destiny vibe with the volume of free kicks we'd given away
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 14:52 - Aug 30 with 3144 viewsToast_R

I'm not avin it. Cesar should have saved!
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:00 - Aug 30 with 3088 viewsLongsufferingR

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 14:52 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

I'm not avin it. Cesar should have saved!

You mean Taarabt shouldn't have ducked.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:09 - Aug 30 with 3032 viewsrsonist

All of Remy's finishes for us were supernaturally good (all sidefoot IIRC?) and that was his best. Never seen another like it.

Shame he's been relatively underappreciated his whole career. Now at bloody Palace.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:40 - Aug 30 with 2895 viewsTacticalR

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:09 - Aug 30 by rsonist

All of Remy's finishes for us were supernaturally good (all sidefoot IIRC?) and that was his best. Never seen another like it.

Shame he's been relatively underappreciated his whole career. Now at bloody Palace.

Palace seem to have picked up a few waifs and strays that we used to have on our books.

Air hostess clique

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:43 - Aug 30 with 2869 viewsted_hendrix

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 14:05 - Aug 30 by robith

As soon as it was conceded I put my hood up over my head and slumped in my seat - there was a definite destiny vibe with the volume of free kicks we'd given away

I'm afraid that Mbia was destined to give that free kick away, he was almost telegraphing what he was doing, as soon as the ball sailed into our net of its own accord there was the inevitable mass exodus from the loft and there was rather a lot of effing and blinding going on sort of similar to most games that season.
I thought Mbia was shit, got needlessly sent off at the Emirates too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:54 - Aug 30 with 2796 viewsWilloW4

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:43 - Aug 30 by ted_hendrix

I'm afraid that Mbia was destined to give that free kick away, he was almost telegraphing what he was doing, as soon as the ball sailed into our net of its own accord there was the inevitable mass exodus from the loft and there was rather a lot of effing and blinding going on sort of similar to most games that season.
I thought Mbia was shit, got needlessly sent off at the Emirates too.

..."I thought Mbia was shit".....in a nutshell Ted..
Login to get fewer ads

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:02 - Aug 30 with 2756 viewsAntti_Heinola

Decent player, won 2 UEFA Cups since hasn't he? Victim of terrible management and an awful team, sadly. Nevertheless, Moloney 'bought' that foul by basically running into Mbia's path, but that didn't fit the narrative of Mbia being shit. He had some poor games, but less than most and, unlike most, looked like he cared most of the time.

Bare bones.

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 2685 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:02 - Aug 30 by Antti_Heinola

Decent player, won 2 UEFA Cups since hasn't he? Victim of terrible management and an awful team, sadly. Nevertheless, Moloney 'bought' that foul by basically running into Mbia's path, but that didn't fit the narrative of Mbia being shit. He had some poor games, but less than most and, unlike most, looked like he cared most of the time.

I agree. I quite liked him but certainly didn't for an hour or so after that!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 16:15]
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:20 - Aug 30 with 2656 viewspaulparker

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:02 - Aug 30 by Antti_Heinola

Mbia didn't want to be here from the off , he actually thought he was signing for Glasgow Rangers , he was a liability who was here for the dosh another one who didn't think he didn't need to put any effort into playing for QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:33 - Aug 30 with 2580 viewsDeepcutHoop

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:20 - Aug 30 by paulparker

Mbia didn't want to be here from the off , he actually thought he was signing for Glasgow Rangers , he was a liability who was here for the dosh another one who didn't think he didn't need to put any effort into playing for QPR

Mbia didn't try? Don't think that's fair at all.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:36 - Aug 30 with 2563 viewspaulparker

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:33 - Aug 30 by DeepcutHoop

Mbia didn't try? Don't think that's fair at all.

what I saw of him he went through the motions or ran around like a headless chicken
he clearly thought he was too good for us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:50 - Aug 30 with 2499 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 15:54 - Aug 30 by WilloW4

..."I thought Mbia was shit".....in a nutshell Ted..

I was watching us in the wee hours one night, I think against Villa, he was fairly tackled and his reaction was such, I turned the box off and hoped he had broken his neck.

To stand out as a c..t in such a collection of c...s of the time, takes some doing. Maia, stood out as a prize c..t!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:00 - Aug 30 with 2448 viewsAntti_Heinola

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:36 - Aug 30 by paulparker

what I saw of him he went through the motions or ran around like a headless chicken

cliches, standard assumptions, usual absolute certainty of knowing what's happening in someone else's head who you've probably never met. Don't ever change PP!
After already admitting you were wrong to be quite so harsh on Caulker (bin him or make him train with the kids) you'd think you might learn to modify your black and white views once in a while! Still, it would be dull if you did. A poster I always love to read, with views always worth enjoying.

Bare bones.

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:06 - Aug 30 with 2421 viewsTacticalR

I really don't want to know what was going on in Mbia's head.

Air hostess clique

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:13 - Aug 30 with 2382 viewsNorthernr

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:06 - Aug 30 by TacticalR

I really don't want to know what was going on in Mbia's head.

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 2356 viewsjonno

Sylla signing now official.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 2355 viewsBerkoRanger

OFFICIAL.
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/idrissa-sylla-qpr-signing-anderlecht-3
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:28 - Aug 30 with 2300 viewsMedwayR

Was it also the Wigan game where Mbia couldn't be bothered to chase back because he was messing about with his gloves?

The bloke was a liability & a crap one at that.

Poll: Who’s better?

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:32 - Aug 30 with 2282 viewsNorthernr

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:28 - Aug 30 by MedwayR

Was it also the Wigan game where Mbia couldn't be bothered to chase back because he was messing about with his gloves?

No it was Man Utd at home where they scored while he was adjusting his gloves. Gary Neville laid an egg live on Monday Night Football analysing it.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 2275 viewsDWQPR

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:28 - Aug 30 by MedwayR

It was at Swansea that the twàt gave his shirt away at the end of the game as he usually did..........however this time it was to a young nonplussed Swansea supporter!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 17:37 - Aug 30 with 2261 viewsWilloW4

Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 16:36 - Aug 30 by paulparker

That's right mate.. Never understood some fans thinking he was decent.. Never seemed to give a shite to me...as for the lad Sylla joining us, welcome, and hope it's a great signing. I don't know anything about him but wish him well...worra lorra laughs we gonna have....in a good way, I hope.
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 18:02 - Aug 30 with 2165 viewsichbinnaughty

He has officially joined.

Who do Anderlecht have in their squad to enable them to sell Sylla to us (a Guinean international), and Okaka (an Italian international - gone to Watford yesterday)??
Anderlecht Striker Incoming on 21:31 - Aug 30 with 1616 viewsqueensparker

When he scores we need to forego Pigbag for once and break into a rousing rendition of this:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024