Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30458 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:07 - Oct 1 with 1823 viewsDylanP

Yesssssssssss

First goal for Connor!!

F'kin yeah!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:07]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:07 - Oct 1 with 1823 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Yes Washington goal
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:08 - Oct 1 with 1787 viewsstevec

442 1-0

😀
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:08 - Oct 1 with 1767 viewsDeepcutHoop

Fulham miss an open goal.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:08 - Oct 1 with 1757 viewskarl

Haha, what timing.
Hopefully push on and not go in our shell. Great stuff
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:08 - Oct 1 with 1766 viewstonyQPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:03 - Oct 1 by Dees

I'm listening on BBC Radio London DAB

Also on virgin media 937
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:09 - Oct 1 with 1759 viewsted_hendrix

Lynch does really well to cross to the far post to Wszolek, he feeds Washington and his deflected shot bobbled past Button and into the bottom left!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:09 - Oct 1 with 1710 viewsDylanP

Second let off for QPR -- Fulham miss with the goal wide open

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:09 - Oct 1 with 1704 viewsqueensparker

That c--t Chris Martin just missed a comedy open goal

Sounds like our day so far
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:10 - Oct 1 with 1699 viewskropotkin41

U RRRRs!!!!!!!!!!

And a fantastic miss of an open goal for Foolham!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:10 - Oct 1 with 1696 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Chris Martin missed open goal
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:10 - Oct 1 with 1686 viewsderbyhoop

Fingers crossed but this is going too well.
Washington's first League goal for us and they miss a penalty and an open goal.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:12 - Oct 1 with 1588 viewsqueensparker

Sounds like we should be 4-0 down
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:12 - Oct 1 with 1576 viewsDeepcutHoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:10 - Oct 1 by derbyhoop

Fingers crossed but this is going too well.
Washington's first League goal for us and they miss a penalty and an open goal.

Go to 4-4-2 and suddenly they're getting chance after chance. Walking through us!

/DevilsAdvocate
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:12 - Oct 1 with 1557 viewsRickyDicky

QPR 5 shots 5 on target !
Fools 5 shots 2 on target

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:13 - Oct 1 with 1555 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:09 - Oct 1 by queensparker

That c--t Chris Martin just missed a comedy open goal

Sounds like our day so far

Gordon Strachan seems to be picking him a lot lately, he just doesn't do it for me and we've far better options in Scotland.
Please don't score now
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:13 - Oct 1 with 1554 viewsClive_Anderson

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:03 - Oct 1 by Dees

I'm listening on BBC Radio London DAB

On the internet they are playing an interview with Gary Crowley.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:13 - Oct 1 with 1543 viewssuperhoopdownunder

hanging on
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 1481 viewskropotkin41

They're all over us......... this is sounding like our lead won't last long.........

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 1474 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:13 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

on radio london digital
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 1469 viewsparker64

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:13 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

That's FM London. It's on DAB London.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:16 - Oct 1 with 1389 viewskropotkin41

"Shredding" is the word the commentator used for what Foolham are doing to our defence.......

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:16 - Oct 1 with 1357 viewsderbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:12 - Oct 1 by DeepcutHoop

Go to 4-4-2 and suddenly they're getting chance after chance. Walking through us!

/DevilsAdvocate

That's the issue with 4-4-2 that the advocates cannot/will not accept.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:18 - Oct 1 with 1261 viewsDeepcutHoop

Steve Brown mentioning that QPR are trying to slow it down with niggly fouls. Not the most classy tactic, but something we've been incapable of in recent years.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:19 - Oct 1 with 1240 viewsFredManRave

That's what I've got. If there's anyboy out there that can tell a complete techie tool like me and Clive (sorry Clive have to include you as it makes me feel better) how to at least get this on radio bearing in mind we'e not in the UK, we'd really appreciate it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024