Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30460 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 1819 viewsPunteR

"Heroic defending "

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 1817 viewsDeepcutHoop

If we can see this through to HT, their fans may start getting restless and get on their backs again.

Let's make one of these corners count and really make them moan!

Edit: Or we can do the usual thing and nearly concede from our own corner.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:21]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 1802 viewsLongsufferingR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:19 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

That's what I've got. If there's anyboy out there that can tell a complete techie tool like me and Clive (sorry Clive have to include you as it makes me feel better) how to at least get this on radio bearing in mind we'e not in the UK, we'd really appreciate it.

You need a digital radio Fred. Either that or QPR Player.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 1757 viewslondonscottish

phew

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:22 - Oct 1 with 1734 viewsterryb

Sky have Polter as the goalscorer.

Can anyone clarify?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:22 - Oct 1 with 1683 viewsozexile

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:16 - Oct 1 by derbyhoop

That's the issue with 4-4-2 that the advocates cannot/will not accept.

Well we never shred anyone when they're playing 4-4-2.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:23 - Oct 1 with 1669 viewsrsonist

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:16 - Oct 1 by derbyhoop

That's the issue with 4-4-2 that the advocates cannot/will not accept.

Newcastle and Huddersfield strolled though our 4-2-3-1 just fine...

At the end of the day let's see them execute any strategy properly before anyone starts decide which one's best. Formations are not cheat codes.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:23 - Oct 1 with 1666 viewsPunteR

Flippin eck.

Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:23 - Oct 1 with 1633 viewsderbyhoop

Fulham all over us. 9 shots on goal, but only 1 on target.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:23 - Oct 1 with 1626 viewslondonscottish

how are Fulham not 3-1 up?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 1613 viewssuperhoopdownunder

hanging on
last 20 minutes all Fulham
apart from 2 mins QPR
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 1605 viewsqueensparker

This is bloody stressful to listen to.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 1552 viewsBrightonhoop

Washington according to BBC text, will do his confidence no end of good.

Crazy you can only get a London derby on digital radio....
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:25 - Oct 1 with 1523 viewsted_hendrix

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:22 - Oct 1 by terryb

Can anyone clarify?

Lynch does really well to cross to the far post to Wszolek, he feeds Washington and his deflected shot bobbled past Button and into the bottom left!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:25 - Oct 1 with 1509 viewsBostonR

At the game-we are getting run ragged. I have no idea how Fulham have not scored.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:25 - Oct 1 with 1502 viewsPunteR

Sounds an unbelievable game..
Can we get to half time..
11 shots to 6 on target for QPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:25 - Oct 1 with 1497 viewsDylanP

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:22 - Oct 1 by terryb

Can anyone clarify?

Sounded like the original shot was by Polter but deflected in by Washington

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:27 - Oct 1 with 1392 viewswood_hoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:24 - Oct 1 by Brightonhoop

I am listening via Freesat, if any good for anybody.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1366 viewsPunteR

"Fine ball from Henry to Polter"

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1354 viewsFredManRave

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:24 - Oct 1 by Brightonhoop

Agreed. I'd doing my nut down here.

BBCText;
It's good build-up. It's a poor shot, a scuffed shot, and the deflection bobbles it over David Button. A soft goal but it's a goal.

And on the open goal that wasn't;

That's worse than Ronny Rosenthal's! Chris Martin loses his feet, he's falling over before he kicks it and it trickles wide. It'll end up on one of Danny Baker's videos.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:29 - Oct 1 with 1305 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:27 - Oct 1 by wood_hoop

I am listening via Freesat, if any good for anybody.

Got a link pls Wood?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:29 - Oct 1 with 1260 viewsdistortR

sounds like we're getting done on the counter, not unexpected with 4 centrebacks and protection from the (Unfairly) maligned Henry
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 1215 viewslondonscottish

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:29 - Oct 1 by Brightonhoop

Got a link pls Wood?

Freesat is a TV box

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 1193 viewsDorse

'Pulsating'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1150 viewslondonscottish

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 by Dorse

'Pulsating'

And that's just my sphyncter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024