Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30455 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1725 viewssuperhoopdownunder

they said second half will be on 94.9FM
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1725 viewsLongsufferingR

For those without digital, they just said the second half will be on normal radio 94.9FM
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1723 viewsDylanP

1 minute of extra time

We are in it now
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:32]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:32 - Oct 1 with 1683 viewsPunteR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:28 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Agreed. I'd doing my nut down here.

BBCText;
It's good build-up. It's a poor shot, a scuffed shot, and the deflection bobbles it over David Button. A soft goal but it's a goal.

And on the open goal that wasn't;

That's worse than Ronny Rosenthal's! Chris Martin loses his feet, he's falling over before he kicks it and it trickles wide. It'll end up on one of Danny Baker's videos.

I think its on 94.9 fm Fred.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:32 - Oct 1 with 1664 viewsactonman

I think we all know how this will pan out , we're just not very good. I'ts almost as though we expect to lose every week
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:32 - Oct 1 with 1645 viewsted_hendrix

HT

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1635 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 by Dorse

'Pulsating'

Testicular fortitude and now pulsating. You know how to enjoy a game Dorse
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1635 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:31 - Oct 1 by londonscottish

And that's just my sphyncter

Too much info......
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1635 viewswood_hoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 by londonscottish

Freesat is a TV box

Saying that will be on Radio London 94.9 FM for second half if I heard right
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1627 viewssuperhoopdownunder

half time
1 up
19 shots in first half
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:33]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1603 viewsPunteR

19 shots

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1603 viewsqueensparker

Half time. Nice one lads let's get that win
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1596 viewsFredManRave

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:30 - Oct 1 by londonscottish

Freesat is a TV box

This is jingoism at its finest.

Can somebody call me and relay the game to me or just leave their mobile by the radio...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1589 viewskropotkin41

"Intelligent football from Queens Park Rangers".............. what does that mean then?........ anyone?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:36 - Oct 1 with 1513 viewsDylanP

Good lord, can we manage a clean sheet today? What sort of adjustment with jimmy make? Back to 451?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:38 - Oct 1 with 1442 viewsderbyhoop

HT. 0-1

and ...... breathe!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:39 - Oct 1 with 1441 viewsqueensparker

Be good if JFH can work out a halfway house between turgid/unthreatening and wide bloody open.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:40 - Oct 1 with 1412 viewsDorse

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:36 - Oct 1 by DylanP

Good lord, can we manage a clean sheet today? What sort of adjustment with jimmy make? Back to 451?

Expect Sandro for Henry in the last 30. Might see Hai Karate take over on the left.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:40 - Oct 1 with 1407 viewsDWQPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:33 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

"Intelligent football from Queens Park Rangers".............. what does that mean then?........ anyone?

Half time report from the land of the Cottagers. Mason's a cûnt, always was, always will be. Some nice football at times from us but need to provide a career ending tackle for Parker. Twice they have split our defence in half the first one will go down as the kiss of the millennia. Open goal, 12 yards out, keeper on the floor, defence walking back to the halfway line to kick off and he hits it two yards wide. But to be honest they should have had two or three goals by now. Chery running the game for us along with Wszolek, Luongo needs to up his game and get more stuck in, Lynch looks a far better left back than Bidwell, getting forward well and supplying some nice crosses including the one for the goal. Am I confident that we can get something out of the game? Am I fûck, unless we get a lot tighter to them. Rangers crowd fantastic.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:40 - Oct 1 with 1399 viewsDylanP

We seem to be doing a lot better at the moment. Fulham havent had a shot for at least 3 minutes!

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 1336 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:32 - Oct 1 by PunteR

I think its on 94.9 fm Fred.

I've got 'MyLondon' on Tunein radio, anybody know if I can get the second half commentary through that?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:45 - Oct 1 with 1266 viewsLongsufferingR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:40 - Oct 1 by DWQPR

Half time report from the land of the Cottagers. Mason's a cûnt, always was, always will be. Some nice football at times from us but need to provide a career ending tackle for Parker. Twice they have split our defence in half the first one will go down as the kiss of the millennia. Open goal, 12 yards out, keeper on the floor, defence walking back to the halfway line to kick off and he hits it two yards wide. But to be honest they should have had two or three goals by now. Chery running the game for us along with Wszolek, Luongo needs to up his game and get more stuck in, Lynch looks a far better left back than Bidwell, getting forward well and supplying some nice crosses including the one for the goal. Am I confident that we can get something out of the game? Am I fûck, unless we get a lot tighter to them. Rangers crowd fantastic.

Very very happy to hear that last line.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:45 - Oct 1 with 1247 viewsSimonJames

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:40 - Oct 1 by Dorse

Expect Sandro for Henry in the last 30. Might see Hai Karate take over on the left.

I expect Sandro on sooner than the last 30 minutes, maybe for the whole of the 2nd half.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:46 - Oct 1 with 1246 viewsBlue_Castello

To be honest I am truly amazed we are attempting 4-4-2 away from home at Fulham, they took us apart twice last season by dominating the midfield and playing a 3-5-2 formation.

Not sure what formation Fulham are playing today and it sounds like with better strikers they would be winning but we need to strengthen the midfield in the second half which requires some proactive management.

Jeez we need this win badly after the shit week we have had, fingers crossed we can't afford to let Fulham dominate the midfield maybe its time for a Brazilian, that could help pay back some of the bucket loads of dosh he owes us.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:47 - Oct 1 with 1226 viewsDeepcutHoop

Trying to get the second half on DAB, what am I finding?
Apparently nothing.....

Edit: And we're back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024