Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44360 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 3842 viewskensalriser

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:41 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

Plasma you`ll like this one then, Tulip Siddiq. (Read her twitter feed)

Not only is she a member of the "All-Party Parliamentary Group against Antisemitism". Her auntie is Sheikh Hasina Wazed, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Yes another country that bans israelis.

She's hardly responsible for the actions of her aunt. And Israel is hardly unknown for not enjoying friendly relations with States in the Islamic world. I'm sure the ban is reciprocal.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 3841 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's been a horrific week. Utterly horrific.

For all that I've laughed at the jokes and the memes, it's been a horrific week.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:53 - Jan 31 with 3813 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:35 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

I dont condone for one minute what he has done, but to even mention that he is a Trump supporter is laughable. As it would have been had it said he is a Obama supporter. Look at the parallels between the two, you will see that trump is only delivering the letter that Obama wrote.

i'm sorry but that is bollocks. Trump is a cult figure in the alt-right community along with people like Milo Yiannopoulous and Richard Spencer. Spencer is a f*cking nazi for f*cks sake. Trump literally retweeted Pepe images of himself. They are one with each other.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:57 - Jan 31 with 3796 viewsDannytheR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:35 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

I dont condone for one minute what he has done, but to even mention that he is a Trump supporter is laughable. As it would have been had it said he is a Obama supporter. Look at the parallels between the two, you will see that trump is only delivering the letter that Obama wrote.

http://time.com/4654434/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-mosque-shooting-donald-trum

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-lat

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/31/classmates-say-suspected-quebec-mosque-shooter-l

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/31/bissonnette-trump-fan_n_14517822.html
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:57 - Jan 31 with 3794 viewslondonscottish

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:44 - Jan 31 by BrianMcCarthy

For all that I've laughed at the jokes and the memes, it's been a horrific week.

Well I suppose if people vote kn*ts in on kn*tish policies and kn*ish things start happening we shouldn't be too surpised.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:03 - Jan 31 with 3776 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:57 - Jan 31 by londonscottish

Well I suppose if people vote kn*ts in on kn*tish policies and kn*ish things start happening we shouldn't be too surpised.

True. I think that's the really worrying part, Scottish.

If Trump had no mandate he'd be just another dangerous lunatic dictator. But he has a mandate for doing precisely what he is now doing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:16 - Jan 31 with 3740 viewsstevec

With the sheer volume of these threads lately isn't it time the Labour Party started paying advertisement fees instead of using LFW as a free sheet?
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 3721 viewsjohncharles

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:44 - Jan 31 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm afraid I agree with Brian. Even worse is if you compare Trump with Hitler's rants in the 30's it's really scary. Make Germany/America great again. Build a crazy wall, the Siegfried line, demonise a race/religion (Jews/Muslims ) say anything to get into power.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:22 - Jan 31 with 3709 viewsHitch

Rubbish
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:28 - Jan 31 with 3690 viewseasthertsr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:16 - Jan 31 by stevec

With the sheer volume of these threads lately isn't it time the Labour Party started paying advertisement fees instead of using LFW as a free sheet?

Why? I'm not a member of any political party. Certainly not a Labour supporter! It's a free country mate.Unlike the USA where people who have committed no crime cannot enter the country!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 3685 viewsDannytheR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:28 - Jan 31 by Jigsore

There are other reasons behind that too sure. Arms manafacturer, currently supporters of Trump not to mention our own government, would be really unhappy if the Saudis were treated like that...

They were affected until Downing Street and the White House sorted out some sort of clandestine deal. It doesn't change the fact its totally immoral and to be quite frank illegal even if brown-nosing Mr Trump means we're exempt.

Robith's got a good linkt here but to be honest all you need to do is spend a week on Reddit before you realise. White middle class men who genuinely believe they're discriminated against, it'd be sad if it wasn't true. Bissionette isn't the first terrorist, sorry I mean lone wolf, who's shot up a load of miniorities recently either.

You don't need to go as far as Reddit to see a load of white blokes complaining about how they're the real victims of discrimination and what a raw deal they've had from society...
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 20:30]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:58 - Jan 31 with 3592 viewslondonscottish

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:29 - Jan 31 by DannytheR

You don't need to go as far as Reddit to see a load of white blokes complaining about how they're the real victims of discrimination and what a raw deal they've had from society...

LOL. I'm an old overweight white male who just lost his job but I DON'T think it's all the fault of Muslims/Poles/wimmin etc.

It was a re-org and I just happened to be a casualty - having said that Brexit has certainly NOT helped.

But anyway fk*it onwards and upwards.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 21:01]

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 21:20 - Jan 31 with 3536 viewsFDC

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:21 - Jan 31 by TacticalR

I see the rogue elephant has been dubbed 'Twitler'

On the domestic front I consider the campaign not to allow Trump into Britain mistaken for two reasons:

1. It's the very same nationalistic exclusionary politics that Trump promotes.

2. It endows the British state and the Tory Party with undeserved moral authority.

Couple of interesting articles on Medium, the first of which agrees with you in part. It argues that the protests play into Trump's hands in a sense

Have to say I'm fairly convinced by both these articles, suggesting that what we're seeing is the Trump team "deliberately testing the limits of governmental checks and balances"

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-immigration-ban-is-a-headfake-and-were-falli

... and that

"The [US] administration is testing the extent to which the DHS [Department of Homeland Security] (and other executive agencies) can act and ignore orders from the other branches of government. This is as serious as it can possibly get: all of the arguments about whether order X or Y is unconstitutional mean nothing if elements of the government are executing them and the courts are being ignored."

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.d02h4qr
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 21:37 - Jan 31 with 3495 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:29 - Jan 31 by DannytheR

oh cripes now you've done it

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:18 - Feb 1 with 3393 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:34 - Feb 1 with 3381 viewsderbyhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:21 - Jan 31 by TacticalR

I see the rogue elephant has been dubbed 'Twitler'

On the domestic front I consider the campaign not to allow Trump into Britain mistaken for two reasons:

1. It's the very same nationalistic exclusionary politics that Trump promotes.

2. It endows the British state and the Tory Party with undeserved moral authority.

The petition debated in Parliament wasn't to prevent him coming, but to ensure it is not dignified by a State occasion.

The guy is a narcissistic, xenophobic, litigious bully and nothing he has done so far should really surprise anybody. He doesn't realise that cheap campaign promises do not readily translate into effective action. Over the next 4 years he may learn that, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What is so disappointing is seeing our PM grovelling at his feet. A special relationship is worth maintaining but not at any cost to our nation's dignity.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:49 - Feb 1 with 3367 viewsCanadaRanger

This about Trump from Nigel.
I understand the double standard bit.
Blatantly obvious.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 03:37 - Feb 1 with 3328 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:16 - Jan 31 by stevec

If you do a Ctrl + F search on this thread, you'll find (surprise, surprise!) you're the first person to mention the Labour Party.

How much are they paying you?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 04:07 - Feb 1 with 3315 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 06:48 - Feb 1 with 3270 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 06:59 - Feb 1 with 3267 viewsHitch

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 06:48 - Feb 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exellent
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 07:28 - Feb 1 with 3236 viewslondonscottish

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 06:48 - Feb 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

This is a whole new seam of comedy gold

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:00 - Feb 1 with 3209 viewsbaz_qpr

Exhibit from the New York Holocaust museum
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 8:01]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:09 - Feb 1 with 3183 viewsRangersw12

Can I ask why there hasn't been any protests regarding all the countries that ban Israeli's?
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:24 - Feb 1 with 3158 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:09 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

Can I ask why there hasn't been any protests regarding all the countries that ban Israeli's?

they aren't the 'leaders of the free world'?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024