Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 89802 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 08:04 - Apr 14 with 4305 viewsconnell10

Nottingham Forest on 13:47 - Apr 13 by NewBee

Apparently Rangers fans couldn't wait to see the back of Wilson, whom they blame for numerous mistakes.

Mind you, that lot blame everyone for everything, even the price of Buckfast and the weather...

Probably the most delusional fans in the whole of football.

Nottingham Forest on 11:43 - Apr 15 with 3865 viewsDamo1962

Middlesex don't look like they are going to give me much much relief from Rangers this summer 🙄 Sorry...wrong thread 🤭
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 11:47]
Nottingham Forest on 18:24 - Apr 16 with 3684 viewsthame_hoops

And still Cooper is getting sympathy from Gary Neville, I just don’t get it
Nottingham Forest on 18:32 - Apr 17 with 3415 viewsJuzzie

Forest in blue away kit at Orient (in the cup)

Skip forward to around 21:00

[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 20:05]
Nottingham Forest on 21:15 - Apr 17 with 3294 viewsjoe90

The Forest saga continues and so to does this thread. It does feel like people are expecting them to implode like that one girl we all know who ends up crying after a few drinks.
Nottingham Forest on 21:29 - Apr 17 with 3237 viewsLimehouseR

There is a Forest supporter on Radio 5 Live right now and she is bemoaning their injury list and saying 'we don't know which team will be put out every week'. Unbelievable! Maybe because you signed about 50 million players?

They have a dreadful run in so I imagine they could well go down. Would FFP then kick in? Or does it not apply to certain clubs...
Nottingham Forest on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 3200 viewsDorse

Somehow it will be our fault. It always is.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 3198 viewsjoe90

Nottingham Forest on 21:29 - Apr 17 by LimehouseR

There is a Forest supporter on Radio 5 Live right now and she is bemoaning their injury list and saying 'we don't know which team will be put out every week'. Unbelievable! Maybe because you signed about 50 million players?

They have a dreadful run in so I imagine they could well go down. Would FFP then kick in? Or does it not apply to certain clubs...

I don’t think FFP will apply to Forest, I don’t think they’ve signed enough players. That might change in the summer when they look to strengthen their squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest on 23:24 - Apr 17 with 3091 viewsconnell10

One things for certain we won't be playing them next season what ever happens .

Nottingham Forest on 23:53 - Apr 17 with 3048 viewsNorthernr

Nottingham Forest on 18:24 - Apr 16 by thame_hoops

And still Cooper is getting sympathy from Gary Neville, I just don’t get it

Outside of the top six in the Premier League, none of these people know nor care what they're talking about.
Nottingham Forest on 12:25 - Apr 18 with 2827 viewsdaveB

They'll be fine as long as they go up next season
Nottingham Forest on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 2423 viewsthame_hoops

It’s gonna be a tight relegation battle. Saints are done I think
Nottingham Forest on 09:57 - Apr 30 with 2061 viewsPaddyhoops

Nottingham Forest on 23:53 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Outside of the top six in the Premier League, none of these people know nor care what they're talking about.

Couldn’t agree more.On BBC five live they are very much of the same
Opinion, creaming themselves over Cooper and the poor love having 30 players foisted on him.
They’re desperate to see a British coach excel and let’s be honest if he was a foreign coach , he wouldn’t have half the praise put upon him and would most likely be out of a job.
Can’t wait to see how they manage that wage bill next season.
Nottingham Forest on 19:50 - May 20 with 1697 viewsjoe90

That’s Forest sorted then. They’ve saved themselves from relegation and handed City the title. Didn’t we do that once?
Nottingham Forest on 10:24 - May 21 with 1343 viewsdavman

I think that the problem is me once again. Every team I want to do well (QPR) seems to fail and every team I want to fail (Chelsea, Palace, Forest, Bournemouth, Luton, Villa, etc., etc.) seem to excel.

Is it a cursed club or a cursed fan?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nottingham Forest on 12:38 - Jul 28 with 987 viewsjoe90

With all the uncertainty in the world Forest remain the one constant. They still need to sign players:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/c6pv0rd3p14o
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024