Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 32459 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 13 with 1631 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 13 by Nov77

Bet he couldn’t believe his luck when we gave him a new contract.

Problem now, is getting some other club to give him a contract. I'd let him go for nothing, and hope I never have to see him in our shirt again. Same for a few others as well.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 13 with 1636 viewsstevec

Do we need passports to go to Wrexham?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 13 with 1640 viewsmart_Goblin

None of the 4 January signings on the pitch either.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1615 viewskensalriser

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 13 by mart_Goblin

Huddersfield winning of course . Wow

And to think some on here were being very critical of anyone who said it’s not over yet .

No one ever said it was over.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1614 viewsqprd

Those 2 dropped points at Plymouth will haunt us
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1601 viewsQPunkR

Referee you blind fkn kunt

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1598 viewsPdog

Just waiting for a Preston goal to give them more hunger for next week..
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1555 viewstraininvain

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 13 by mart_Goblin

Huddersfield winning of course . Wow

And to think some on here were being very critical of anyone who said it’s not over yet .

I’m one of them and I still think it’ll be ok as more of a glass half full person but it couldn’t have gone much worse for us since the Swansea win. They’ve thrown away all the good work over the last couple of months and completely sh1t the bed.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 1545 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

Many idiots did
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 13 with 1483 viewsmart_Goblin

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

There were a few on here . Take a look back .

Not only that they had a right pop on those who said they were cautious
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 13 with 1442 viewsDylanP

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 13 by stevec

Do we need passports to go to Wrexham?

Too little too late

Armstrong on for Dykes

Larkesh on for Fox

Seems like really obvious changes, 20 minutes ago
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:48]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 1436 viewsRangersDave

can anyone see us staying up?

as it stands its ominous

Bringing on sincs 3-0 doan with 6 mins left is a farce.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 1429 viewskensalriser

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 by qprd

Many idiots did

If they did I never saw it. I think it's more perception than fact.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 1412 viewsGloucs_R

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 13 by qprd

I personally think it was the Sheffield Wednesday result.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 13 with 1351 viewsstevestrange

What is the point in bringing on Armstrong now ???
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 13 with 1319 viewsQPunkR

We got fkn lucky with the other results mid week otherwise these kunts would have is back in the bottom 3 already

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 13 with 1310 viewsNov77

And the missed penalty v West Brom

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 13 with 1283 viewsSteveB

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 13 by DylanP

Too little too late

Armstrong on for Dykes

Larkesh on for Fox

Seems like really obvious changes, 20 minutes ago
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:48]

I think I'm going to log off from LFW & come back in a few days. It's me, not you !!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 13 with 1214 viewstraininvain

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 13 by mart_Goblin

There were a few on here . Take a look back .

Not only that they had a right pop on those who said they were cautious

I’ll put my hand up and admit I said I thought it’d be fine and it was over dramatic to panic because we had got ourselves in a good position. But I can’t remember anyone saying we were definitely safe and having a pop at anyone who said otherwise.

I still think it’ll be fine but they’re making it a tougher task than it needed to be a couple of weeks ago.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 13 with 1189 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 13 by mart_Goblin

None of the 4 January signings on the pitch either.

That says a lot about MC's player acquisition TBH. None out of five have made any real difference. He has done well in an extremely difficult situation, but I'm not entirely convinced by him...yet. At the end of the day, most of these players s have been shite under numerous managers...son the buck stops with them. Whatever league we are in next season...it will be interesting to see who lines up for us in the first game.
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:53]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 1118 viewsVancouverHoop

We're playing very much like we did at the end of last season.

Which isn't a good thing!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 1113 viewsted_hendrix

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 13 by ted_hendrix

GET FCKING DYKES OFF

84 minutes of this no good pillock????????

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 1071 viewsstevec

Rejoice, Norwich are winning.

Could mean Preston and Coventry on the beach.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 1065 viewsqprd

Why is chair still on the pitch? Why did marti not immediately look ahead to next Saturday and resting the main players who have been playing 90 mins week in, week out
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 1057 viewsQPunkR

Useless QPR crop of 2023/24 - League 1 is calling, will you accept the charges?

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024