Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP official supporters club 21:53 - Mar 4 with 10007 viewsLandofoz89

Apparently they've resigned en-mass!

Meet me by the railway track

RIP official supporters club on 12:11 - Mar 5 with 1416 viewsTacticalR

RIP official supporters club on 10:01 - Mar 5 by smegma

I think he's both incompetent AND dishonest. Amazes me he doesn't get too much stick,yet if he was called Paladini, we'd have a 74 page thread on him. He is absolutely useless and a liar, as was revealed at the Fans Forum.

You have to be careful there.

Briatore and Ecclestone were openly contemptuous of the supporters and had no time for such meetings (for after all, how could mere supporters have anything of significance to say to such great men?).

Paladini tried to manipulate the fanbase by feeding information to his loyalists and briefing against his enemies.

These people also spent a lot of time and effort in driving out experienced people who did not owe personal loyalty to them.

Given that context (of the previous owners), I don't want to be too negative about the meeting (despite my misgivings about Beard). Perhaps there are people in the club who will listen to the experience of the fans (even for the purely pragmatic reason that they might get some ideas and make their own lives easier). Or perhaps it will turn out to be window dressing.

The question is why has the OSC resigned when there finally has been a more meaningful (at least a more public) meeting?. The reason seems to be that it proved to them their previous meetings had no significance. The conclusion they have drawn is that future meetings won't have any significance either.

Air hostess clique

RIP official supporters club on 15:40 - Mar 5 with 1327 viewsthemodfather

RIP official supporters club on 12:11 - Mar 5 by TacticalR

You have to be careful there.

Briatore and Ecclestone were openly contemptuous of the supporters and had no time for such meetings (for after all, how could mere supporters have anything of significance to say to such great men?).

Paladini tried to manipulate the fanbase by feeding information to his loyalists and briefing against his enemies.

These people also spent a lot of time and effort in driving out experienced people who did not owe personal loyalty to them.

Given that context (of the previous owners), I don't want to be too negative about the meeting (despite my misgivings about Beard). Perhaps there are people in the club who will listen to the experience of the fans (even for the purely pragmatic reason that they might get some ideas and make their own lives easier). Or perhaps it will turn out to be window dressing.

The question is why has the OSC resigned when there finally has been a more meaningful (at least a more public) meeting?. The reason seems to be that it proved to them their previous meetings had no significance. The conclusion they have drawn is that future meetings won't have any significance either.

clive...i have emailed lsa committee re fans groups meeting up etc and working to then meeting club, with as close to one agenda as poss

if osc have issues, again...maybe we can all come together...it was done before !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024