Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nani sent off 21:00 - Mar 5 with 12868 viewsLandofoz89

Fergie's face a picture

Meet me by the railway track

Nani sent off on 22:45 - Mar 5 with 1907 viewsLancsBushRs

Highlights on now, enjoy everyone!
Nani sent off on 22:47 - Mar 5 with 1882 viewsgazza1

You put your foot that high you are asking for trouble and giving the officials a decision to make whether it is red or yellow....the ref chose red and he will argue why it was a red, it could have gone either way.
Nani sent off on 22:47 - Mar 5 with 1889 viewsN12Hoop

They talk about great football nights. Excluding those involving the Hoops this is the best one since Scum lost to Barca.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Nani sent off on 22:49 - Mar 5 with 1880 viewsNorthernr

Nani sent off on 22:47 - Mar 5 by gazza1

You put your foot that high you are asking for trouble and giving the officials a decision to make whether it is red or yellow....the ref chose red and he will argue why it was a red, it could have gone either way.

Agreed.
Nani sent off on 22:52 - Mar 5 with 1862 viewsN12Hoop

If it had happened in a league game against them there may be a murmur along the lines of it possibly being a little harsh but that would be it. And Fergie would have gone apoplectic if it wasn't a red. Why can't the arse licking media stop making out like its the great swindle of our time and just take the pi55 like everyone else.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Nani sent off on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 1868 viewsBushman

Nani sent off on 22:41 - Mar 5 by N12Hoop

BBC: It is Mike Phelan who will face the press for Manchester United. He says that he has just left behind "a distraught dressing room" and a "distraught manager" and that is why he is on media duties.

Warrant out & served by Karma police...hope it's the beginning of something big like the glazers bending them over properly and shafting them (which lets face it they will do sooner or later)

Hate that club and their knuting zillion fans,they are everything that is wrong with football today.

I hate them mostly though for the Cantona goal which prompted 15 years of mostly misery.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Nani sent off on 22:55 - Mar 5 with 1861 viewsFredManRave

"I can never see enough misery or misfortune go the way of that lot".

This.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Nani sent off on 22:57 - Mar 5 with 1855 viewsphomem

harsh decision but funny just for a refs decision to go against mr ferguson
Login to get fewer ads

Nani sent off on 23:12 - Mar 5 with 1815 viewsTacticalR

As someone just pointed out on the BBC site...

Arbeloa could have been killed!

Air hostess clique

Nani sent off on 23:13 - Mar 5 with 1812 viewsnewgolddream

Nani sent off on 21:14 - Mar 5 by Toast_R

Was robbed, couldnt happen to a bigger cu@t... Actually not true if only it were Young!

Well said. Two miserables sods!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nani sent off on 23:17 - Mar 5 with 1785 viewsTheBlob

Gives you a warm glow where your heart ought to be.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Nani sent off on 23:18 - Mar 5 with 1776 viewsNorthLondonR

"Hard to believe it's not Scholes, it's Nani... You know" apologies in advance
Nani sent off on 23:20 - Mar 5 with 1757 viewsamhoop

Neutral perspective, Yellow card for me. Very harsh. Think ref may have changed his mind when nani was down. But reaction from Madrid players tell you everything. A team that love hounding the ref, not one complained about the tackle, says everything...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Nani sent off on 23:26 - Mar 5 with 1731 viewsNorthLondonR

But Sir Alex Ferguson wants the FA to throw the book at William Gallas for achallenge on Nani, who taunted Arsenal all game with his array of skills butnow faces an injury lay-off.

Emmanuel Eboue was sent off for an X-rated kung-fu kick on Patrice Evra andthere were bookings for Eduardo, Gilberto Silva and Emmanuel Adebayor.
Nani sent off on 23:33 - Mar 5 with 1718 viewschris1969

Nani sent off on 23:26 - Mar 5 by NorthLondonR

But Sir Alex Ferguson wants the FA to throw the book at William Gallas for achallenge on Nani, who taunted Arsenal all game with his array of skills butnow faces an injury lay-off.

Emmanuel Eboue was sent off for an X-rated kung-fu kick on Patrice Evra andthere were bookings for Eduardo, Gilberto Silva and Emmanuel Adebayor.

Difference being 'spot the ball'

Totally different incidents.

Gallas challenge far more reckless and the ball is not in the picture, did he get sent off at the time?

Nani sent off on 23:35 - Mar 5 with 1711 viewsNorthLondonR

Nani sent off on 23:33 - Mar 5 by chris1969

Difference being 'spot the ball'

Totally different incidents.

Gallas challenge far more reckless and the ball is not in the picture, did he get sent off at the time?

Yes and it's eboue
Nani sent off on 23:41 - Mar 5 with 1704 viewschris1969

Nani sent off on 23:35 - Mar 5 by NorthLondonR

Yes and it's eboue

That's a sending off because Eboue's intent is to head the ball. Different situations.

Still think tonight's was a Yellow
Nani sent off on 00:02 - Mar 6 with 1684 viewsBrightonhoop

Nani sent off on 21:48 - Mar 5 by ted_hendrix

Westy I'm not bothered either way re tonight's result but in my own sad way our sending off at OT last season was blatant cheating, all Ashley Young had to do last season was put his hands up and Derry would have stayed on the pitch.

What goes round

In total rare agreement with Mr Hendrix, I shared this game with 10 Spaniards and a 'Manc' who took the pish big time 11 days ago.

In two decades of Murdochs ruining the beautiful game ( chopper harris never once got sent off for kicking Stan into the air in the 1970's).

Nani's challenge of studs to tthe floating ribs could have stopped the fellas heart. Domestically refs have allowed Utd to get away with this every Saturday for two decades.

Seeing the kunts humiliated at OT has restored my faith. Ashley Young getting Derry sent off was for me English Footballs lowest point I can recall. Fck Heysell or anything else. Tonight the scum got a canal boat up the 'arris and they dont like it. Fcking rejoice.

The cnting Manc from Oldham, scarfed up to the eye balls in Andalucia did not even acknowledge my 'played like lions' comment. I fcking hate them scrotes with a passion. In every corner of this word. Listening to the kunt complaining about Reals financial advantage was fcking unbelievable. They are utter w4nkers to a man.

Fck em.
Nani sent off on 00:13 - Mar 6 with 1667 viewsJigsore

"@ ManUtdStuff Today's match referee Cuneyt Cakir is on twitter - @ RefereeCuneyt . He & Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo follows. Conspiracy."

Definetly not bitter.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Nani sent off on 00:34 - Mar 6 with 1649 viewsozexile

Nani sent off on 00:13 - Mar 6 by Jigsore

"@ ManUtdStuff Today's match referee Cuneyt Cakir is on twitter - @ RefereeCuneyt . He & Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo follows. Conspiracy."

Definetly not bitter.

Just seen it. That is never a sending off
Nani sent off on 00:36 - Mar 6 with 1648 viewskensalriser

So why didn't Arbeloa have his foot half way up to the moon?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nani sent off on 00:51 - Mar 6 with 1636 viewseastside_r

Nani sent off on 00:02 - Mar 6 by Brightonhoop

In total rare agreement with Mr Hendrix, I shared this game with 10 Spaniards and a 'Manc' who took the pish big time 11 days ago.

In two decades of Murdochs ruining the beautiful game ( chopper harris never once got sent off for kicking Stan into the air in the 1970's).

Nani's challenge of studs to tthe floating ribs could have stopped the fellas heart. Domestically refs have allowed Utd to get away with this every Saturday for two decades.

Seeing the kunts humiliated at OT has restored my faith. Ashley Young getting Derry sent off was for me English Footballs lowest point I can recall. Fck Heysell or anything else. Tonight the scum got a canal boat up the 'arris and they dont like it. Fcking rejoice.

The cnting Manc from Oldham, scarfed up to the eye balls in Andalucia did not even acknowledge my 'played like lions' comment. I fcking hate them scrotes with a passion. In every corner of this word. Listening to the kunt complaining about Reals financial advantage was fcking unbelievable. They are utter w4nkers to a man.

Fck em.

This.

Let them comment on Young's 'challenge' on Young before they condemn this decision.

Hilarious.
Nani sent off on 01:11 - Mar 6 with 1625 viewsBrightonhoop

Karma to the knuts. For once a ref said that tackle isn't cricket.'

BBC report Ferguson is 'too distraught' to be interviewed.

He;s a farking shame on the Scottish and that's from a Gordon. He's a farking no mark no nation no b4lls scrote of a a scotsman.

Viva Real!
Nani sent off on 01:35 - Mar 6 with 1622 viewsSydneyRs

Nani sent off on 21:40 - Mar 5 by hamptonhillhoop

Ashley Young berating the ref at the end. Ooh the injustice, ooh the irony

I thought Ashley Young didn't mind people being unfairly sent off?
Nani sent off on 07:46 - Mar 6 with 1534 viewshoopstilidie

Yup, simply this. Always has been and always will be.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024