Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nani sent off 21:00 - Mar 5 with 12985 viewsLandofoz89

Fergie's face a picture

Meet me by the railway track

Nani sent off on 08:41 - Mar 6 with 1612 viewspeejaybee

Nani sent off on 21:10 - Mar 5 by N12Hoop

Could be a long drive back South for their supporters.

And they might miss the Ferry.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Nani sent off on 08:43 - Mar 6 with 1608 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Nani sent off on 09:17 - Mar 6 with 1569 viewszicoshoops

If a Real player had been sent off for that challenge on a Utd player, can't help thinking that the reaction from the studio pundits would have been.....

'He's a professional footballer, he should know that you're putting yourself on offer if your leg's that high.
Whatever way you look at it, he made contact so he had to go.'

Not bothered if they're in or out.......
Just a shame it wasn't Young that took the long walk.
Nani sent off on 10:09 - Mar 6 with 1526 viewsdaveB

as Clive said at full speed it looks a red card, the bigger story for me was how crap Man Utd were with 10 men, they had no idea what to do.
Nani sent off on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 1506 viewsNW5Hoop

I thought it was a red. Debatable at most; don't agree it was clearly not a red.

1/ Was it serious foul play? He kicked him in the chest, studs up. How is that not serious foul play? As others have said, had it been studs to leg, no one would have quibbled with the red. Why is the chest less serious? Don't get that at all.
2/ Was it violent conduct? Probably not, but since kicking someone in the chest, studs up, is serious foul play, that doesn't matter.
3/ Did he have intent? Law doesn't care, and rightly so, because the only person who knows his intent is the player - refs aren't mindreaders. What's more, hardly any "horror tackles" have intent - they're almost all about people being late.
4/ So should players attempting overheads who kick a defender's head get sent off? Yes. Exactly the same as being late in the tackle - the ball had gone and you almost killed someone. Crouch should have gone on Sat in my view. You try an overhead in a crowded box and you know there is a fighting chance someone's head is going to be in the way.
Nani sent off on 10:48 - Mar 6 with 1484 viewsJamie

Nani sent off on 10:09 - Mar 6 by daveB

as Clive said at full speed it looks a red card, the bigger story for me was how crap Man Utd were with 10 men, they had no idea what to do.

The difference between Mourinho & Ferguson.

Mourinho latched onto the red card and had another attacking player on the field before play had even restarted.

Ferguson spent 20 minutes shellshocked that a strong referee would dare make a correct decision at OT, whilst his team collapsed and 2 Madrid goals went in before he made a change.

Should've had the ineffectial V£n P€r$i€ off immediately and Rooney on.
Nani sent off on 11:23 - Mar 6 with 1449 viewsqprmick

Nani sent off on 10:48 - Mar 6 by Jamie

The difference between Mourinho & Ferguson.

Mourinho latched onto the red card and had another attacking player on the field before play had even restarted.

Ferguson spent 20 minutes shellshocked that a strong referee would dare make a correct decision at OT, whilst his team collapsed and 2 Madrid goals went in before he made a change.

Should've had the ineffectial V£n P€r$i€ off immediately and Rooney on.

Utd nearly snatched it though, didn't they? I hope one day we might be up there with the big boys. If we had a strong manager we might not be in as much sh*t as we are and have been for nearly 2 seasons.

Qprmick

Nani sent off on 12:18 - Mar 6 with 1426 viewssimmo

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gif-real-madrids-handball-penalty-shout-aga
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Nani sent off on 12:24 - Mar 6 with 1403 viewsGloryHunter

Nani sent off on 22:03 - Mar 5 by chris1969

Thought it was a Yellow card no more.

Do overhead kicks now count as reckless same principle back turned often the defender gets caught.

Referee took center stage and ruined a good even battle

P.S really gutted for Ashley cheating git and Mourinho get out of Fergies ****

I was thinking the same about overhead kicks. Presume "dangerous" depends on how close it is to an opposition player.
Nani sent off on 12:42 - Mar 6 with 1383 viewsManinBlack

Was Crouchie even booked for kicking Matt Taylor in the head with an overhead last Saturday? It's the consistency factor that enrages managers as both Nani and Crouch were unaware of who was behind them and both went for the ball but one is sent off and the other isn't. But as its Man U have to smile...
Nani sent off on 13:44 - Mar 6 with 1357 viewsToast_R

Check out the second comment on this. Pure Gold

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/258411.aspx
Nani sent off on 13:50 - Mar 6 with 1348 viewsTW_R

Nani sent off on 13:44 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

Check out the second comment on this. Pure Gold

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/258411.aspx

Well, he was defintely their most dangerous player.
Nani sent off on 14:02 - Mar 6 with 1336 viewssupahoopsa

The opening of this thread is even more priceless?

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/258531.aspx

I know that they are up themselves, but really :-)

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Nani sent off on 14:08 - Mar 6 with 1324 viewsToast_R

Nani sent off on 14:02 - Mar 6 by supahoopsa

The opening of this thread is even more priceless?

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/258531.aspx

I know that they are up themselves, but really :-)

They really are a bunch of c*nts of the very highest order.

The fact that the use terms like EPL and believe that supporters from other teams feel the remotest bit of sympathy for them shows how truly f*cked up and ignorant they are as individuals.

The last 7 days in football has really pulled me out of a morbid black hole where following football is concerned.
Nani sent off on 15:48 - Mar 6 with 1288 viewsthemodfather

Nani sent off on 14:08 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

They really are a bunch of c*nts of the very highest order.

The fact that the use terms like EPL and believe that supporters from other teams feel the remotest bit of sympathy for them shows how truly f*cked up and ignorant they are as individuals.

The last 7 days in football has really pulled me out of a morbid black hole where following football is concerned.

todays london metro paper had a headline
REDS ROBBED
how is that exactly?
how many away teams get a pen there?? over say a decade?
how many win there?
yet one loss and the world is against them////same with chelsea!
i hate them.
Nani sent off on 17:19 - Mar 6 with 1256 viewsjamois

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21691929

Really?? I mean REALLY?? They should drop a bomb on UEFA headquarters. What a bunch of little men gone power crazy. Tossers.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Nani sent off on 17:23 - Mar 6 with 1251 viewsdanehoop

Nani sent off on 17:19 - Mar 6 by jamois

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21691929

Really?? I mean REALLY?? They should drop a bomb on UEFA headquarters. What a bunch of little men gone power crazy. Tossers.

Must admit I did think that was a pishpoor piece of action by UEFA. Watch them fine Man U more than the Serbs for racism.

Never knowingly understood

Nani sent off on 17:37 - Mar 6 with 1236 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Nani sent off on 17:23 - Mar 6 by danehoop

Must admit I did think that was a pishpoor piece of action by UEFA. Watch them fine Man U more than the Serbs for racism.

We're not racist. We hate everyone equally.
Nani sent off on 17:55 - Mar 6 with 1221 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

This just gets funnier and funnier...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-21687292
Nani sent off on 21:13 - Mar 6 with 1179 viewsdistortR

I thought on making contact with the real player he actually had a nasty little lunge out. Workmate saw it that way as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024