Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macedonia v England 20:25 - Nov 20 with 4306 viewsloftboy

VAR strikes again

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Macedonia v England on 20:27 - Nov 20 with 3406 viewsNoDiddley

I’m fcuked with this , don’t give a monkeys if it’s England or Accrington Stanley, the ref looks like an extra from Schindler’s list & obviously wants to be a film star, the game has gone.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 20:43]
Macedonia v England on 20:28 - Nov 20 with 3405 viewsflynnbo

Shocking interpretation of VAR .
Macedonia v England on 20:30 - Nov 20 with 3363 viewsaston_hoop

Again what are we gaining from it? Plus the Maguire one earlier was definitely a pen. Its beyond parody at this stage

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Macedonia v England on 20:35 - Nov 20 with 3326 viewsStanisgod

Another small time referee trying to get his name in lights for giving a penalty against England or some such awful decision.
If that's a pen give up.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Macedonia v England on 20:39 - Nov 20 with 3290 viewsMick_S

Macedonia v England on 20:35 - Nov 20 by Stanisgod

Another small time referee trying to get his name in lights for giving a penalty against England or some such awful decision.
If that's a pen give up.

He’s loving it, isn’t he?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Macedonia v England on 20:55 - Nov 20 with 3195 viewsLimehouseR

That was all about the referee saying LOOK AT ME.
The delay after trotting away from the monitor and the dramatic pose and gesture of penalty was ludicrous.
IF you give that then you might as well give ANY contact in the box as a penalty. Insane.
Macedonia v England on 21:11 - Nov 20 with 3113 viewsQPRSteve

Does anyone know if this ref is a Slovakian relative of Keith Stroud?
Macedonia v England on 21:16 - Nov 20 with 3079 viewsSimplyNico

Doesn't Bellingham make a difference to this team. Quite pedestrian without him.
Login to get fewer ads

Macedonia v England on 21:19 - Nov 20 with 3068 viewsMick_S

Macedonia v England on 21:16 - Nov 20 by SimplyNico

Doesn't Bellingham make a difference to this team. Quite pedestrian without him.

Yep.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Macedonia v England on 21:33 - Nov 20 with 2978 viewsdigswellhoop

we are playing like team of individuals
Macedonia v England on 21:35 - Nov 20 with 2969 viewsconnell10

Grealish flatters to deceive...
AGAIN.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Macedonia v England on 21:38 - Nov 20 with 2953 viewsNorthernr

1 where have they got this referee from? Comedy genius.

2 why does Alexander Arnold, every time he gets it, just turn it straight back 10 yards to his centre halves without even having a look to see if there might be a forward pass on?
Macedonia v England on 21:41 - Nov 20 with 2913 viewsHayesender

Don't think I've seen a ref performance as bad as this since the fella who almost caused a riot vs Crewe

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Macedonia v England on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 2876 viewsSK_hoops

Macedonia v England on 20:55 - Nov 20 by LimehouseR

That was all about the referee saying LOOK AT ME.
The delay after trotting away from the monitor and the dramatic pose and gesture of penalty was ludicrous.
IF you give that then you might as well give ANY contact in the box as a penalty. Insane.

Wish we'd had this ref for the Bristol game.
Macedonia v England on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 2868 viewsthame_hoops

Macedonia v England on 21:41 - Nov 20 by Hayesender

Don't think I've seen a ref performance as bad as this since the fella who almost caused a riot vs Crewe

My mate, Andy Hall 😆
Macedonia v England on 21:47 - Nov 20 with 2851 viewsHAYESBOY

That ref was shocking. Nearly as shocking as England.....

Smells like a trout farm in here

Macedonia v England on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 2828 viewsLblock

Yep tge ref was a joke but…..

Yet again another classic Safegate performance
Start of second half we show some impetus which had been lacking and equalised. Then it goes very QPR and it’s Harry Maguire receiving the ball every 100 seconds or so.

I know these teams will look to crowd us out but come on, can we not break em down? Is TAA really going to do that for you CM? What do you gain by putting K Phillips on? Has Rashford really done enough to be getting the minutes he is?

Not good enough for those travelling souls

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Macedonia v England on 21:56 - Nov 20 with 2786 viewsloftboy

Macedonia v England on 21:50 - Nov 20 by Lblock

Yep tge ref was a joke but…..

Yet again another classic Safegate performance
Start of second half we show some impetus which had been lacking and equalised. Then it goes very QPR and it’s Harry Maguire receiving the ball every 100 seconds or so.

I know these teams will look to crowd us out but come on, can we not break em down? Is TAA really going to do that for you CM? What do you gain by putting K Phillips on? Has Rashford really done enough to be getting the minutes he is?

Not good enough for those travelling souls

Fans singing in the ground during the analysis “Gareth ball is fûcking shit”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Macedonia v England on 21:59 - Nov 20 with 2771 viewsdaveB

Macedonia v England on 21:56 - Nov 20 by loftboy

Fans singing in the ground during the analysis “Gareth ball is fûcking shit”

They are singing Channel 4 is effing shit
Macedonia v England on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 2761 viewstraininvain

Not going to read too much into tonight’s game. Pitch was a potato field and I’d imagine most of the England players will be grateful to make it off in one piece. Less said about the ref the better.

I’m surprised Rashford and the people’s champion Grealish are still getting picked as they both look well off the pace. Sterling looks a better bet on recent club form.

One positive is Rico Lewis who looks a real talent and could be the the final piece in a midfield three alongside Bellingham and Rice.
Macedonia v England on 22:03 - Nov 20 with 2757 viewsdaveB

the 3 minute wait to check if a goal that was clearly offside was offside was a highlight

Good opportunity for Trent tonight in midfield and didn't think he impressed again sadly. Rico Lewis did OK

Overall take Stones, Shaw and Bellingham out of the England team and it's a big drop off but must be hard to play in these games when already through and motivation drops a bit

Looking forward to next summer still
Macedonia v England on 23:16 - Nov 20 with 2563 viewsbosh67

I actually thought Macedonia played pretty well. England in second gear, couldn't really get going and the ref lost the plot after 30 minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Macedonia v England on 00:30 - Nov 21 with 2475 viewsSydneyRs

Honestly thought the days of reffing like this might be gone with VAR stopping them from getting away with it. But no, it continues to happen. Just another problem VAR has failed to solve.
Macedonia v England on 06:40 - Nov 21 with 2340 viewsSimplyNico

Macedonia v England on 22:01 - Nov 20 by traininvain

Not going to read too much into tonight’s game. Pitch was a potato field and I’d imagine most of the England players will be grateful to make it off in one piece. Less said about the ref the better.

I’m surprised Rashford and the people’s champion Grealish are still getting picked as they both look well off the pace. Sterling looks a better bet on recent club form.

One positive is Rico Lewis who looks a real talent and could be the the final piece in a midfield three alongside Bellingham and Rice.

This is another example of people seeing different things with players. I thought Lewis was pretty average and faded quite badly to the point where he was getting in the way of other England (albeit not as much as the ref with his new hairdo and love of the camera).
Macedonia v England on 06:50 - Nov 21 with 2314 viewsWatford_Ranger

A dead rubber game mid-season. Doubt I’d have busted a gut either.

This Trent in midfield thing is a bit of a myth driven by the FIFA generation IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024