Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Almost back.... 21:35 - Oct 28 with 9992 viewskingsburyR

The club can stick their ST up their arse.

Useless, clueless, lazy, prima Donna, p ricks

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Almost back.... on 21:37 - Oct 28 with 5847 viewsToast_R

What happened?
Almost back.... on 21:41 - Oct 28 with 5817 viewspaulparker

Time to get rid , we are gutless, lacking pace, innovation , organisation , the whole lot
Blackburn, Preston, reading, Brentford, Birmingham have all produced shocking displays
The crowd is dead the players look like they can't be bothered
We are all bored to tears of this sh1t
TF you are there do something now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Almost back.... on 21:46 - Oct 28 with 5756 viewsrsonist

Excellent performance from Brentford tonight but I suppose that's not relevant is it.
Almost back.... on 21:49 - Oct 28 with 5709 viewsdermyqpr

Almost back.... on 21:46 - Oct 28 by rsonist

Excellent performance from Brentford tonight but I suppose that's not relevant is it.

Both of their goals were embarrassing.
Almost back.... on 21:49 - Oct 28 with 5702 viewskomradkirk

Pub team is the closest i can compare them with.
Almost back.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 with 5671 viewsGloucs_R

Haven't been all season, simply can't be bothered

Poll: Are we staying up?

Almost back.... on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 5647 viewspaulparker

Almost back.... on 21:46 - Oct 28 by rsonist

And excellent performances from Newcastle, Preston, reading , Blackburn , Birmingham as well at our place
Make all the excuses you want but we look terrible , where is cousins playing , where is the movement ? Why is Washington on left wing ? Why do we play at 0 mph ? Why in every game does smithies have to come racing out of his box ?
This is bad really bad an we could easily find ourselves in relegation trouble

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Almost back.... on 21:56 - Oct 28 with 5570 viewsqpr85

I'm as upset as anyone losing to them, but I hate to say it they were quality tonight.
They never gave us an inch, they passed it well and their defence was formidable.
I have to say Sylla had the touch of a rapist tonight and we completely lost our shape when Washington came off which contributed to their second goal (the faffing around from perch didn't help my wife could see what he was trying and she was upstairs) we found it again by stoppage time but it was too late.

Judging my the way Sir Les got up and left and Tony's face I don't give JFH long at all may not make the weekend. Hope I'm wrong because if we can keep that same 11 with BFG instead of Sylla and shoehorning Shodipo and Washington in the team we'll be alright this season and a force next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Almost back.... on 22:15 - Oct 28 with 5353 viewsNoDiddley

Almost back.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 by Gloucs_R

thanks for your support
Almost back.... on 22:17 - Oct 28 with 5322 viewsRangersw12

For me I can't see the point in changing the manager as nothing will change bit if we do sack him I would go for Holloway or Robinson
Almost back.... on 22:21 - Oct 28 with 5274 viewsdistortR

Almost back.... on 22:17 - Oct 28 by Rangersw12

For me I can't see the point in changing the manager as nothing will change bit if we do sack him I would go for Holloway or Robinson

I'd like to see Adamson in, doing a great job up there.
Almost back.... on 22:23 - Oct 28 with 5231 viewssouthbrookstreet

Almost back.... on 21:37 - Oct 28 by Toast_R

What happened?

what happened..... well we only lost 2-0 should have been 5-0
Almost back.... on 22:23 - Oct 28 with 5231 viewsJogo

Can we please please please sack this idiot. JFH could be at the club for another 2 years and he still wouldn't know how to get a tune out of this team. The frustrating thing is I actually believe we have some half decent players but the man just isn't anywhere near good enough to organise them into a coherent outfit.
Almost back.... on 22:24 - Oct 28 with 5217 viewsGloucs_R

Almost back.... on 22:15 - Oct 28 by NoDiddley

thanks for your support

It charts me £100 on average to see a home game. Simply put, I have better things to do and spend my money on.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Almost back.... on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 5052 viewsStanisgod

I think most people could see after 10 minutes that the ginger geezer was running the show . If you stopped him it would have made a big difference , but no , lets just watch him ay. Good side though , neat , tidy, quick and dangerous.
I hope we get a thank you from the club for making the noise they wanted , even at 1 down , and an apology for not realising that the problem is on the pitch not off it.
Worrying thing for me is that was probably most peoples first choice team or at least midfield yet ginger and Mceachran ran the show.
Stick an Aussie shirt under Luongos top and a Charlton one under Cousins and we might be in business. Oh and pinch Brentfords chief scout , they dont seem to have any problems finding good young players for next to nothing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Almost back.... on 22:35 - Oct 28 with 5043 viewsHendonHoop

Almost back.... on 22:24 - Oct 28 by Gloucs_R

It charts me £100 on average to see a home game. Simply put, I have better things to do and spend my money on.

David Moyes may be free in a few days. Could do a lot worse.
Almost back.... on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 4987 viewsqprxtc

I've heard all the comments about stability and the need to get us on an even keel is all important. I agree.

But I'm fu(ked if while we do this I have to sit and watch that wretched excuse for 'football'. Christ almighty we looked terrified tonight. And our corners yet again seem to be a great excuse for them to have an attack rather than a chance for us.

This is sh1t. I've done it with this crap before but I can't do it again. If I hadn't paid in advance id jack it in now. It's not enjoyable. It's playground football played by millionaires.

Knee jerk reaction about losing at home to sodding Brentford? Yeah. But you could cut and paste this for plenty of games this season and more to come.

Goodbye Jimmy. You were sh1t.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 22:42]
Almost back.... on 22:39 - Oct 28 with 4966 viewskingsburyR

Own up, who was rucking in the home end???

The pro Jimmy fighting the antis?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Almost back.... on 22:41 - Oct 28 with 4937 viewsSouthend_Rss

Would love to know the coaching methods. On the way back myself and I just can't begin to explain what I've just seen. Players being moved out of position to fill gaps. Yes I understand Perch being moved as he has done a job at left back before, but placing Cousins at RB?? I'm staggered. Not got a clue what the tactics are with this team and the line up changes every week.. Not only do I have no confidence in JFH anymore, but neither in our apparent number 2.. He has to be held account for this shambles and what they get upto during the week.. Yes Brentford played well and that hurts.. But I'm fuming and to top it off we see our own fans fighting amongst themeselves again.. What a complete mess and I've truly just about had enough.. Started going in '94 and at the mknent I want this season over already!!
Almost back.... on 22:50 - Oct 28 with 4802 viewsbaz_qpr

Cousins has played right back before, and I guess they didn't want to throw the Finnish kid to the lions given Robinsons 2nd game in two years or so.

I thought actually the first 20 minutes was the best we had played for ages passed it quickly, made a couple of good chances but from about the 25th minute on we were absolutely stuffed. Luongo yet again failed to turn up for the big game, Chery was poor, cousins anonymous Washington out of his depth.

We can change the manager it might make a little bit of difference, it could make things a lot worse but this squad is seriously mediocre, with no leaders, no match winners and no guile and we are as boring as fluck to go and watch. The dullest team since Sousa (except he had a decent playmaker in midfield)
Almost back.... on 22:51 - Oct 28 with 4801 viewsessextaxiboy

Almost back.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 by Gloucs_R

You should be happy , you got exactly what you wanted tonight .
Almost back.... on 22:55 - Oct 28 with 4739 viewsstowmarketrange

Almost back.... on 22:39 - Oct 28 by kingsburyR

Own up, who was rucking in the home end???

The pro Jimmy fighting the antis?

I think that's what it was from where I was sitting in NL.It seemed to kick off after another bout of JFH baiting.
Almost back.... on 22:57 - Oct 28 with 4716 viewsactonman

I really can't be arst anymore ! I thought Ramsay was the bottom of the barrel but I think we have just gone through the bottom and found some mouldy skank sh!t underneath
Almost back.... on 23:05 - Oct 28 with 4635 viewsDejR_vu

Almost back.... on 21:56 - Oct 28 by qpr85

I'm as upset as anyone losing to them, but I hate to say it they were quality tonight.
They never gave us an inch, they passed it well and their defence was formidable.
I have to say Sylla had the touch of a rapist tonight and we completely lost our shape when Washington came off which contributed to their second goal (the faffing around from perch didn't help my wife could see what he was trying and she was upstairs) we found it again by stoppage time but it was too late.

Judging my the way Sir Les got up and left and Tony's face I don't give JFH long at all may not make the weekend. Hope I'm wrong because if we can keep that same 11 with BFG instead of Sylla and shoehorning Shodipo and Washington in the team we'll be alright this season and a force next season.

We let them have the midfield to themselves. We handed the first half to them on a plate. I'm not sure they were that good, more that we were so bad that we made them look good.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Almost back.... on 23:17 - Oct 28 with 4509 viewsThGrimRanger

Almost back.... on 22:51 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

You should be happy , you got exactly what you wanted tonight .

you're a busy bee tonight, must be like spinning plates trying to put your pro-jimmy spin onto every thread.

bottom line is we have better players but spanked by a better TEAM.

Wish Jimmy appointment had worked but it hasn't and won't. Only a fool would disagree.

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024