Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late kick off tonight 10:41 - Apr 28 with 3333 viewsdingdangblue

Should be worth watching tonight, noticed their reporter there on Saturday with Cameraman so should get some decent coverage - very disappointed with football league shows effort on Saturday night. Hardly any extra highlights and just a passing mention after the lge 2 bit. Russ Wilcox seemed very underwhemed with promotion.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Late kick off tonight on 11:20 - Apr 28 with 3253 viewsScunnydale

I understand why we didn't get much coverage. You have to give QPR at least ten minutes each week.
Late kick off tonight on 15:29 - Apr 28 with 3050 viewsspikey58

Given that it wasn't on last Monday , you can guarantee that lardboy will take the opportunity to still flog Burnley's promotion from a week ago; we might get five minutes between the interviews with Sean Dyche, Jimmy McIlroy & Bob Lord*

*(deceased, but that won't stop him).
Late kick off tonight on 15:38 - Apr 28 with 3013 viewsdingdangblue

Dougie Freedman is the studio guest. Hilly will be saving his appearance for next Monday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Late kick off tonight on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 2801 viewsboromat

Just listened to the bbc manchester 6 0'Clock show with Dunphy and it was mentioned by the producer of Late Kick off how shocked he was that they were the only camera's there!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Late kick off tonight on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 2758 viewsdingdangblue

Late kick off tonight on 19:04 - Apr 28 by boromat

Just listened to the bbc manchester 6 0'Clock show with Dunphy and it was mentioned by the producer of Late Kick off how shocked he was that they were the only camera's there!

2 good pieces on us just now on both Granada news and BBC look northwest. The ITV one will be on +1 channel now for anyone who missed it.

Late kick off tonight on 19:17 - Apr 28 with 2740 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Late kick off tonight on 19:13 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

2 good pieces on us just now on both Granada news and BBC look northwest. The ITV one will be on +1 channel now for anyone who missed it.

We're getting mega loads of BOTH Chesterfield and Scunny over here,even though they are not really in Yarkshire..........

Both ITV and Aunty going on and on and on!

Oh and a bit on York.
Late kick off tonight on 00:26 - Apr 29 with 2557 viewsmiddale

Late kick off tonight on 19:17 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

We're getting mega loads of BOTH Chesterfield and Scunny over here,even though they are not really in Yarkshire..........

Both ITV and Aunty going on and on and on!

Oh and a bit on York.

The Late Kick Off coverage was well worth the wait. Brilliant stuff - captures the spirit and bond of the club superbly.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Late kick off tonight on 08:12 - Apr 29 with 2393 viewsPDIDDY

Late kick off tonight on 00:26 - Apr 29 by middale

The Late Kick Off coverage was well worth the wait. Brilliant stuff - captures the spirit and bond of the club superbly.

So all the negative comments where unfounded. Always bloody moaning you lot

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Late kick off tonight on 08:20 - Apr 29 with 2370 viewsdingdangblue

Late kick off tonight on 00:26 - Apr 29 by middale

Yes superb footage which will be treasured forever, the stuff I have on DVD from 09/10 helped me get through the relegation season. These moments have been few and far between for us Dale fans apart from the Hillcroft era and now Hillys 2nd coming. We all know Hill is the key - if we can keep him and he wants to stay where he has a job for life and is loved there is no reason why we can't do what Yeovil did under Gary Johnston. Last time in Lge 1 losing Dagnall and Kennedy was a blow which may have cost us the play offs in the end. I know it will be awfully hard to keep hold of every player but if Hogan could stay even until January we have a great chance of competing for promotion again.

Late kick off tonight on 11:37 - Apr 29 with 2138 viewsklmblue

could somebody plz put a link on here from late ko but not via the i player through youtube if possible as the i player only works in the uk

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Late kick off tonight on 12:10 - Apr 29 with 2085 viewsSuddenLad

Late kick off tonight on 11:37 - Apr 29 by klmblue

could somebody plz put a link on here from late ko but not via the i player through youtube if possible as the i player only works in the uk

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/promotion-latekickoff-1517825.aspx

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Late kick off tonight on 22:12 - Apr 29 with 1811 viewsmodelboydave

For those of you who missed it

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Late kick off tonight on 22:30 - Apr 29 with 1761 viewsleedsdale

Ooooh Bastien Hery!
Late kick off tonight on 22:59 - Apr 29 with 1722 viewsShun

"Are you staying with the club through next year?"
"Absolutely!"
Late kick off tonight on 23:00 - Apr 29 with 1720 viewsRalphs12

Late kick off tonight on 22:30 - Apr 29 by leedsdale

Ooooh Bastien Hery!

Was touching seeing how much it meant to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024