Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan 21:03 - Jul 15 with 40137 viewsmacro

Reportedly dale have accepted a 750k offer from brentford. We'll see if true. This does come from a couple of twitter feeds.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 21:13]
Hogan on 10:53 - Jul 18 with 3698 viewsisitme

Hogan on 10:43 - Jul 18 by fitzochris

Agree with that.

Does anyone know what Hilly has said on Dale Player with regards to this... if anything?

He said nothing about Scott Hogan. He did say he will bring in players if the right ones become available but he won't sign players for the sake of it.

It was telling that he stated the contract renewals are on good terms for the club and that we overspent during our relegation season from league one. God knows where the money went?
Hogan on 10:55 - Jul 18 with 3695 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 10:53 - Jul 18 by isitme

He said nothing about Scott Hogan. He did say he will bring in players if the right ones become available but he won't sign players for the sake of it.

It was telling that he stated the contract renewals are on good terms for the club and that we overspent during our relegation season from league one. God knows where the money went?

Eyre and Coleman rattled it down the pan between them.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hogan on 11:02 - Jul 18 with 3637 viewsMass_Debater

He probably said he didn't want to discuss SH before the interview started.
Hogan on 11:05 - Jul 18 with 3643 viewsChaffRAFC

Hogan on 10:43 - Jul 18 by fitzochris

Agree with that.

Does anyone know what Hilly has said on Dale Player with regards to this... if anything?

Hogan's name not even mentioned in the interview.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hogan on 11:07 - Jul 18 with 3629 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 11:05 - Jul 18 by ChaffRAFC

Hogan's name not even mentioned in the interview.

Interesting.

Even though there is obviously something in the Hogan-to-Brentford stuff, it is, I guess, just speculation for the time being.

Hogan on 11:59 - Jul 18 with 3450 viewsisitme

Hogan on 10:55 - Jul 18 by fitzochris

Eyre and Coleman rattled it down the pan between them.

On who though? We had a better squad during Hilly's league on campaign. Unless the likes of Trotman and Twaddle were over paid?
Hogan on 12:00 - Jul 18 with 3453 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 11:59 - Jul 18 by isitme

On who though? We had a better squad during Hilly's league on campaign. Unless the likes of Trotman and Twaddle were over paid?

I'm guessing they were... and who knows how much was shelled out to secure the deluge of loanees?

Hogan on 12:06 - Jul 18 with 3435 viewsolympicdale

Hogan on 22:21 - Jul 16 by Swissdale

It would be sad to see him go, but £750k is fantastic money. More than double what we got for Holt and Lambert is good business for a player with one season in pro football. Don't blame Scott if he does indeed want out, we've released him once before so he owes us no loyalty.

Not sure we would be able to find a replacement who is quite as good, but the extra cash should allow us to recruit a decent striker. If Lund left before the start of the season that would be a much bigger blow.

I'm not sure about that, yes we released him, but Hilly brought him back and gave him his first chance at football league level, so he owes us something, i say it again, if he "wanted out" he'd have gone to Peterborough, I don't think he wants to leave as strongly as is being made out, another year under Hill would do him the world of good.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Hogan on 12:24 - Jul 18 with 3366 viewsToffeemanc

Interesting that since the story broke there has been no follow up on Sky or comment from either club. Is it really a done deal ? Are wages the stumbling block or something else ? There does appear to be some hold up somewhere.

It has left me wondering that given the amount of training Scott appeared to miss in Tenerife from reading the diaries if he isn't fully recovered from his injury. Given his injury record last season does anyone think maybe he could have failed a medical at Brentford?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hogan on 12:29 - Jul 18 with 3335 views49thseason

Or maybe, Hill is trying to sign a replacement before the Hogan announcement on the basis that if a club we want to buy/loan a player from knows we have decent money coming in the price (or wage contribution in the case of a loan) will inevitably go up.
Hogan on 12:52 - Jul 18 with 3235 viewslurker

Hogan on 12:29 - Jul 18 by 49thseason

Or maybe, Hill is trying to sign a replacement before the Hogan announcement on the basis that if a club we want to buy/loan a player from knows we have decent money coming in the price (or wage contribution in the case of a loan) will inevitably go up.

Maybe Hilly is negotiating with the board as to how much of the money he will need to give to Grant Holt to get him back home before the deal is rubber stamped.

Blame Col for getting me excited
Hogan on 13:08 - Jul 18 with 3161 viewsdingdangblue

Getting talents like Pim Balkenstein , Roland Bergkamp and Matt Barnes Homer to come to Rochdale doesnt come cheap you know.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan on 13:40 - Jul 18 with 3064 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Just leafed through the Brentford Chronicle, issued today. No news, speculation or otherwise on Hogan, all about Tommy Smith coming in on trial and a potential 12 month deal.
Hogan on 14:01 - Jul 18 with 2987 views442Dale

In the Ob Hill says a bid was received and it has been rejected. Doesn't name the club.

"Until a club meet our valuation, Scotty Hogan will remain a Rochdale player". Goes on to say he's more than happy to play him.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 14:03]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hogan on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 2951 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan on 14:01 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

In the Ob Hill says a bid was received and it has been rejected. Doesn't name the club.

"Until a club meet our valuation, Scotty Hogan will remain a Rochdale player". Goes on to say he's more than happy to play him.

Hogan should be in tomorrows squad then? Why didnt he go Halifax on Tuesday? Hogan Tweeted last Sat responding to a mate that he was fit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hogan on 14:41 - Jul 18 with 2858 viewsfitzochris

Some of the interview is now on the OS:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-prewigan-18.07.14-1768021.aspx

Hogan on 14:48 - Jul 18 with 2831 viewsColDale

Hogan on 14:09 - Jul 18 by dingdangblue

Hogan should be in tomorrows squad then? Why didnt he go Halifax on Tuesday? Hogan Tweeted last Sat responding to a mate that he was fit.

I think the quotes stem from Monday's Dale Player interview
Hogan on 14:58 - Jul 18 with 2787 viewsTalkingSutty

Hogan on 14:09 - Jul 18 by dingdangblue

Hilly seems a bit sorry for Hogan regarding him being pulled from pillar to post but in reality the decision must rest with the player.

If Hogan wanted all the speculation to stop all he needs to do is make his intentions clear and sign the contract but he hasn't. If he is adamant about leaving then its pointless playing him in the friendlies it doesn't seem fair to other squad members.

I feel more sorry for the Dale management and our players than i do for Hogans individual concerns because this saga is overshadowing a very important pre-season build up.
Hogan on 15:11 - Jul 18 with 2740 viewsMass_Debater

Hogan on 14:01 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

That was on DalePlayer on Monday.
Hogan on 15:22 - Jul 18 with 2692 views442Dale

Hogan on 15:11 - Jul 18 by Mass_Debater

That was on DalePlayer on Monday.

Quality journalism then. Didn't they think to interview Hill again after the Brentford rumours broke?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hogan on 15:52 - Jul 18 with 2590 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan on 15:22 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

Quality journalism then. Didn't they think to interview Hill again after the Brentford rumours broke?

The 'more than happy to play him' quote should still stand though. The Brentford story broke on Tuesday, Hogan didnt play Tuesday night, its now Friday and nothing has been sorted - or even mentioned by Rochdale fc. What if all these proposed moves come to nothing and we are stuck with Hogan come Aug 9th? It needs sorting.

Hogan on 17:15 - Jul 18 with 2400 viewsaleanddale

Stuck with him?

thats a satisfactory plan B!!!

Happy to see Hogan go if the price is right.

Happy to see his talents in a Dale shirt come August 09th should this not go through.

So many variables what will be will be I have never been able to predict impending transfers either out or in so I cant start now.

Happy to do a bURY and " Enjoy the ride ".
Hogan on 17:50 - Jul 18 with 2323 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan on 17:15 - Jul 18 by aleanddale

Stuck with him?

thats a satisfactory plan B!!!

Happy to see Hogan go if the price is right.

Happy to see his talents in a Dale shirt come August 09th should this not go through.

So many variables what will be will be I have never been able to predict impending transfers either out or in so I cant start now.

Happy to do a bURY and " Enjoy the ride ".

I should have said 'stuck with him - having not featured in the friendlies'. Does hilly ignore playing Hogan as some have suggested?

Hogan on 19:21 - Jul 18 with 2160 viewsNafelad

Could just be that Hilly doesn't want to risk Scott getting injured, by playing him in friendly matches. He needs to be fully fit to start the season with Dale or to be sold to someone else.

Topcat

Hogan on 19:55 - Jul 18 with 2087 viewsTVOS1907

Hogan on 15:22 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

No, that would have taken some thought and effort.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024