Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan 21:03 - Jul 15 with 40113 viewsmacro

Reportedly dale have accepted a 750k offer from brentford. We'll see if true. This does come from a couple of twitter feeds.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 21:13]
Hogan on 23:59 - Jul 19 with 4816 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hogan on 23:32 - Jul 19 by PDIDDY

Love it, how many of you have seen hope play? Dawson and hope, more ex Bury players, pot, kettle :)

Leave it out!

You ain't said thanks to us for Tutte,yet?

How's he doing for your shower?
Hogan on 00:47 - Jul 20 with 4729 viewsRotherhamDale

Love it, how many of you have seen hope play? Dawson and hope, more ex Bury players, pot, kettle :)

Do you ever comment about anything other than Dale being obsessed with Bury?

Possession with progression.

Hogan on 01:13 - Jul 20 with 4691 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan on 23:17 - Jul 19 by 442Dale

Doubt Flitcroft will have done that, he was talking about trying to get him back to Bury after their match last night according to Keithclubline.

Yes, obviously Flicker isnt going to do us any favours if we were in direct competition with him - but I imagine Everton would want to test Hope at a higher level than last seasons success in lge2. If thats the case I cant see any reason why he wouldnt recommend Dale to Everton and Hope. Also Graham Barrow being mates with Hilly is in our favour.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan on 01:16 - Jul 20 with 4690 viewsTVOS1907

Hogan on 22:18 - Jul 19 by mightydale

Regret saying this but Dawson signing on Wednesday as well as Hope ,plus 2 players we have bids accepted for !!!!!!!

Why on Wednesday?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hogan on 01:17 - Jul 20 with 4689 viewsTVOS1907

When did Pot and Kettle play for bury?

Hogan on 01:22 - Jul 20 with 4679 viewsnordenblue

Hogan on 00:47 - Jul 20 by RotherhamDale

Do you ever comment about anything other than Dale being obsessed with Bury?

Whats the point in him posting anything remotely interesting he wouldn't get a reaction?
Hogan on 09:05 - Jul 20 with 4356 viewsPDIDDY

Hogan on 01:22 - Jul 20 by nordenblue

Whats the point in him posting anything remotely interesting he wouldn't get a reaction?

Gissa job

Hogan on 11:14 - Jul 20 with 4091 viewsdalefan

Hogan on 22:18 - Jul 19 by mightydale

Regret saying this but Dawson signing on Wednesday as well as Hope ,plus 2 players we have bids accepted for !!!!!!!

Hibs have tweeted they are trying it sign Hope on loan
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 11:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Hogan on 11:18 - Jul 20 with 4069 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 11:14 - Jul 20 by dalefan

Hibs have tweeted they are trying it sign Hope on loan
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 11:14]

Hibs haven't, it's an unofficial twitter feed that has. With the Stubbs link, Hibs are linked to all things Everton, constantly.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hogan on 12:33 - Jul 20 with 3843 viewsSaxonDale

SSN saying that it's a done deal for 750k. Good piece of business if add-ons are included, good luck Hogan.
Hogan on 14:27 - Jul 20 with 3651 viewsThran

Well now it's time for Hilly to bring in someone to replace him and with numbers 9 and 10 already open I think he would have already been trying to get one or two attackers already
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 14:31]

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Hogan on 14:35 - Jul 20 with 3611 viewsNafelad

Can't believe that Scott is referred to as a midfielder in the Sky report - what pathetic journalism!!

Topcat

Hogan on 15:18 - Jul 20 with 3491 viewsSuddenLad

Hogan on 12:33 - Jul 20 by SaxonDale

SSN saying that it's a done deal for 750k. Good piece of business if add-ons are included, good luck Hogan.

The total package is worth £1.2 million. The £750k will be the 'upfront' payment. The rest no doubt based on future performance/results etc.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hogan on 16:32 - Jul 20 with 3303 viewsSaxonDale

Hogan on 15:18 - Jul 20 by SuddenLad

The total package is worth £1.2 million. The £750k will be the 'upfront' payment. The rest no doubt based on future performance/results etc.

Is that from a reliable source? Saw £1.2 million mentioned on twitter but the person who started that rumour also claimed Rochdale turned down Peterborough's offer of 750k in January- which we know is false.
Hogan on 16:36 - Jul 20 with 3287 viewsSuddenLad

It was Hogan who turned down the move as we all know. To the average hack, the story would be that the club turned down the deal, because it isn't normal for lower league players to decline the opportunity to play at a higher level.

I was told about the Brentford deal yesterday lunchtime and within a few hours, as you say, the story emerged on Twitter which only reinforced what I heard.

It might all be huff, puff and bluster but ultimately, Scott Hogan will be a Brentford player and Dale will have cash in the bank.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hogan on 21:17 - Jul 20 with 2813 viewsbeat_the_bishop

His Facebook indicates he 'Moved to London' yesterday.

Fair play, he's jumped up a level and we have made substantial profit, in my eyes that's great business. Me and my Dad both thought £750,000 plus any add ons for someone who's pedigree is one season in professional football, parts of that sat on the sidelines it's impossible to even consider knocking it back.

He's agent is an absolute bell and I'm sure Hill will be glad to see the back of him, these things want sorting as quickly as possible, get the money in the bank then get back out in the market.

It's tough to say who can replace him. I'd like to see two strikers come in. One who we are relatively aware of and another youngster chomping at the bit just like Hogan and Muldoon.

Either way, atleast it's happened now and not in 4 weeks. We go again....
Hogan on 22:33 - Jul 20 with 2593 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 11:18 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

Hibs haven't, it's an unofficial twitter feed that has. With the Stubbs link, Hibs are linked to all things Everton, constantly.

Hibs are indeed confident of getting Hallam Hope on loan, I am told.

We will see.

Hogan on 22:39 - Jul 20 with 2559 viewsisitme

Hogan on 22:33 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

Hibs are indeed confident of getting Hallam Hope on loan, I am told.

We will see.

We will see on Wednesday!
Hogan on 22:41 - Jul 20 with 2553 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 22:39 - Jul 20 by isitme

We will see on Wednesday!

Why Wednesday? And I really hope it's us he joins.

Hogan on 22:46 - Jul 20 with 2533 viewsisitme

Hogan on 22:41 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

An earlier poster said we are signing Dawson, Hope and two other players on Wednesday.
Hogan on 22:48 - Jul 20 with 2527 viewsTVOS1907

Hogan on 22:41 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

mightydale's post yesterday mentioned Wednesday.

Hogan on 22:52 - Jul 20 with 2509 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 22:46 - Jul 20 by isitme

An earlier poster said we are signing Dawson, Hope and two other players on Wednesday.

Gotcha. Sorry, I just got excited and thought you had the same info as Mightydale.

Hogan on 23:26 - Jul 20 with 2406 viewssandylaner1

Hogan on 21:17 - Jul 20 by beat_the_bishop

His Facebook indicates he 'Moved to London' yesterday.

Fair play, he's jumped up a level and we have made substantial profit, in my eyes that's great business. Me and my Dad both thought £750,000 plus any add ons for someone who's pedigree is one season in professional football, parts of that sat on the sidelines it's impossible to even consider knocking it back.

He's agent is an absolute bell and I'm sure Hill will be glad to see the back of him, these things want sorting as quickly as possible, get the money in the bank then get back out in the market.

It's tough to say who can replace him. I'd like to see two strikers come in. One who we are relatively aware of and another youngster chomping at the bit just like Hogan and Muldoon.

Either way, atleast it's happened now and not in 4 weeks. We go again....

What? On his personal Facebook?

It's good business by the club but hogan will be missed, he was great to watch and has all the potential to go far

When I saw his agent in baguettes before a match last season, to whoever he was on the phone to be made it sound like a chore coming to watch us (and that's when we were winning 3-0!?)

we can't replace someone of his quality easily, over to you hilly
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 23:28]
Hogan on 00:09 - Jul 21 with 2330 viewsoff2div1

http://the72.co.uk/10746/bees-sign-hogan/?
Hogan on 07:02 - Jul 21 with 2154 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 00:09 - Jul 21 by off2div1

http://the72.co.uk/10746/bees-sign-hogan/?

That article is written by a chemistry student based on a tweet that is two days old. Let's wait for the club to officially tell us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024