Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here 19:43 - Aug 10 with 1832 viewsBloodtangerine

If this site is to get the traffic it needs YOU to "actually" post you daft barsterds .......what have you got to say??...it's all very non contentious but that ain't gonna cut it as there is tumbleweed blowing across BRRs lawn as it were presently.

So let's kick this off.......explain to me the actual advantages technically of this board, explain to me re transparent knowledge of who moderators are, tell me why a match day chat room is somehow different to a match day thread, explain to me how most on here are not as rabidly anti Oyston as on the other board?

Please try to prove you are not a wimp who daren't post......as it appears on here plenty have registered and dare to read but would wet themselves if they considered posting..man up lads/lasses eh and help the board have a chance.

Am I wrong or do I have a point??

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 19:57 - Aug 10 with 1813 viewsAVFTT

All down to the posters Blood and you are more than welcome to start setting the agenda.

On the old AVFTT we actually had 9,500 registered users - on here we're closing in on 1,500 - but of those 9,500 we bet only about 150 posted! So hopefully a new start will give those who felt intimidated by all the usual suspects on the old board a chance to have their say and join in the debate.

Thanks for posting though - we will make you our official rallying cryer!
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:07 - Aug 10 with 1798 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 19:57 - Aug 10 by AVFTT

All down to the posters Blood and you are more than welcome to start setting the agenda.

On the old AVFTT we actually had 9,500 registered users - on here we're closing in on 1,500 - but of those 9,500 we bet only about 150 posted! So hopefully a new start will give those who felt intimidated by all the usual suspects on the old board a chance to have their say and join in the debate.

Thanks for posting though - we will make you our official rallying cryer!

Needs more people to pop their hard above the parapet AVFTT......That won't happen without contentious posts, differing opinions, minimal moderation, really explaining how to edit things etc as some people are intimidated by the lay out etc...needs some idiot guides posting IMHO

Anyway, I am happy of an evening to go on both

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:12 - Aug 10 with 1790 viewsseasider13

The chat room whilst the game was on was pretty cool feature imo,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:21 - Aug 10 with 1776 viewsbottle

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:07 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

Needs more people to pop their hard above the parapet AVFTT......That won't happen without contentious posts, differing opinions, minimal moderation, really explaining how to edit things etc as some people are intimidated by the lay out etc...needs some idiot guides posting IMHO

Why this continual obsession about moderators Blood? It seems to be the hottest topic on old AVFTT but not such an issue on here. Is it because most people on here are self moderating and don't have bouts of extremism or are we all gentler souls that found the continual barrage of infighting both painful to read and irritating in the extreme.

I noticed a tendency of late that a lot of posters seem to know each other personally and were on first name terms, I might be a long term poster and old f4rt but in all the years I have posted I have only ever known the identity of one person, I think it all started to get a bit cliquey.

I enjoy good debate, but not so much when it falls into name calling and therefor end up being moderated. Mods should be like referees, if a game of football is good you hardly notice the ref, but if they are continually blowing the whistle during bad tempered encounter then it can get on your wires and you don't enjoy the game so much.

There, no tumbleweed in bottles crate!
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:21 - Aug 10 with 1776 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:12 - Aug 10 by seasider13

The chat room whilst the game was on was pretty cool feature imo,

But it's just like a thread isn't it...what's different about the chat room? Not being funny, just can't see the difference

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:24 - Aug 10 with 1765 viewsstu

It's 20 times faster.

Tangerine is the new black

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:48 - Aug 10 with 1744 viewsFY4MIKEH

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:07 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

Blood Once a veinbulger always a veinbulger. OYSTON AND HOUGH OUT.
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:48 - Aug 10 with 1744 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:24 - Aug 10 by stu

It's 20 times faster.

20 times faster?....you on meth?

Login to get fewer ads

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:54 - Aug 10 with 1729 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:48 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

20 times faster?....you on meth?

Mike, who is Hough?..is that the secretary?

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:28 - Aug 10 with 1688 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 20:54 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

Mike, who is Hough?..is that the secretary?

Jeez, thus site is full of "non posting" lightweights.....come on you simpering wimps!!

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:29 - Aug 10 with 1683 viewsThe_Ghost

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:28 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

Jeez, thus site is full of "non posting" lightweights.....come on you simpering wimps!!

Someone keeps down-voting your posts Blood. I think that's rather rude.
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:34 - Aug 10 with 1674 viewsmrmagoo

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:29 - Aug 10 by The_Ghost

Someone keeps down-voting your posts Blood. I think that's rather rude.

The chat room isn't even a new feature, us old school veterans will remember the chat room from the rivals days. But come on in and #€%$ over something you newbies think is new.

Jesus Wept, bring back the rivals days.
The posters where much better, plumber, VHS, chopper McPhee,
I tk posters who were actually itk
Regular updates from mrw1
Club sponsors contributing
It's all gone tin pot
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:40 - Aug 10 with 1668 viewsThe_Ghost

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:34 - Aug 10 by mrmagoo

The chat room isn't even a new feature, us old school veterans will remember the chat room from the rivals days. But come on in and #€%$ over something you newbies think is new.

Jesus Wept, bring back the rivals days.
The posters where much better, plumber, VHS, chopper McPhee,
I tk posters who were actually itk
Regular updates from mrw1
Club sponsors contributing
It's all gone tin pot

Magoo, we've got more people online these days and more fans. The decent posters don't stand out like they used to.

Didn't Seasiders.net have a chat room as well?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 21:52]
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:46 - Aug 10 with 1654 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:40 - Aug 10 by The_Ghost

Magoo, we've got more people online these days and more fans. The decent posters don't stand out like they used to.

Down voting? Don't even know what that means mate

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:48 - Aug 10 with 1649 viewstangerine77

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:40 - Aug 10 by The_Ghost

Why would people post on here? From what I can see people have got what they always wanted on fansonline, no robbie as mod. Not a personal dig at him, just going off what I have read.
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:50 - Aug 10 with 1645 viewsBedfordseasider

As said before one of the main factors that in my opinion is stifling debate on here is that the main page doesn't show enough threads & therefore enough variation of topics to interest all comers . Threads disappear off page too soon .
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:52 - Aug 10 with 1639 viewsstu

As ive already said, need to get rid of text under threads and show title of threads only. Fit more on a page then.

Tangerine is the new black

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:56 - Aug 10 with 1632 viewsThe_Ghost

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:50 - Aug 10 by Bedfordseasider

As said before one of the main factors that in my opinion is stifling debate on here is that the main page doesn't show enough threads & therefore enough variation of topics to interest all comers . Threads disappear off page too soon .

I think I mentioned that as well Beds. More threads per page
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 22:12 - Aug 10 with 1609 viewscd31

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:56 - Aug 10 by The_Ghost

I think I mentioned that as well Beds. More threads per page

I had a look around the fans network site and see that the number of threads is 25 per page, the old site is probably double that. I am not sure if 25 is fixed in the site architecture but if not it would be a good thing to change.

I think this site will build, hopefully not at the expense of other sites. I actually like having a few sites to trawl.
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 22:52 - Aug 10 with 1574 viewsTangerine_Dream

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 22:12 - Aug 10 by cd31

I had a look around the fans network site and see that the number of threads is 25 per page, the old site is probably double that. I am not sure if 25 is fixed in the site architecture but if not it would be a good thing to change.

I think this site will build, hopefully not at the expense of other sites. I actually like having a few sites to trawl.

Why it's not busy ? Could be koko has plugged leaks coming out of club so no gossip also think a majority of fans are bored with the whole oyscum/vb/ bst battles. Deep down we all know oyscum will do as they please and even if 10000 fans marched don't spend money in club etc etc unless somebody comes out and goes how much do you want ? Things are not going to change oyscum has no idea what BFC means to us because they have no understanding of football passion etc etc. They have done nothing illegal (as far as I know) in there running of the club but ethically/morally they have commited a major crime !!! Just hope this season turns out okay and we don't get relegated

UTMP
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 23:06 - Aug 10 with 1564 viewsThe_Ghost

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 21:46 - Aug 10 by Bloodtangerine

Down voting? Don't even know what that means mate

Blood.

I'm referring to the negative vote number at the bottom of your published post.

It shouldn't affect your batting average.
Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 07:15 - Aug 11 with 1514 viewsBloodtangerine

Right, let's be having you pussies...get it going!!..it's wimpsville so far here on 23:06 - Aug 10 by The_Ghost

Blood.

I'm referring to the negative vote number at the bottom of your published post.

It shouldn't affect your batting average.

Still don't understand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024