Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T 21:32 - Aug 10 with 1675 viewspool50

FY4MIKEH
BLT THE ONLY WAY

BLT/BST to Hooters and beyond.

Well the start of a new season, and one which we are unsure how it will pan out.
We set sail from The Burlington at 9am with our hosts Bob, Hazel and Andrew greeting us in their usual manner.
I had brought a new customer in the form of Barry for his inaugural trip, which had started to justify MR roll of recruitment officer of this fine travel company.
We made our way to our next pick up point The Boars Head. Passing the Saddle we saw BSA, and our old adversaries Rodders and Hills.
Rodders took great delight in flicking V signs at Bob, as they are not allowed to enter our mode of transport due to Hills not being in full control of his bowel movement, that can erupt at the drop of a hat.
At Boars Head we were joined by the honourable Sir Tim Fielding who is one of the head honcho's of the Blackpool Supporters Trust.
Now TAM as he is known didn't take long before he was recruiting new members to the fold. Armed with forms and pens he started to real them in and had money being fired his way.
Our next pick up was at Kirkham roundabout where our last two climbed aboard, and we set off for the East Midlands.
By now the drink had started to flow at a rate of knots and our new traveller couldn't believe how much vodka and coke was being quaffed.
We had the Love Blackpool, Hate Oyston flag which we showed to passing motorists. The minibus also adorned OYSTON OUT stickers.
The reason for the Oyston anger was of 17 on board, we had 7 of the true Not a Penny More Brigade. Good fans who had made the very difficult decision to not enter Bloomers until the scum are gone, and are going to most away games. For this I have only great admiration to them, something I am not strong enough to go down that route. Hats off to you boys and girls.
Also Andy Free the Stockport One is doing a sponsored slim, the donations going to The Parky Fund. I was pleased to donate to a worthy cause. Well done Andy, and I'm sure many on this forum would contribute.
After one stop we made our way to Hooters. Hazel deciding to give the lads a re at by shaking her hooters in the direction of the male travellers.
Pulling in the car park we saw it was awash with Forest fans. As we alighted our vehicle, they looked at us as if we had two heads. Twelve months ago the place had been rammed with Pool, but this time it was more like a scene from Rorkes Drift.
We held the large Tangerine Hate Oyston flag against the outside of the bar, only to be told by some Frank Bruno lookalike bouncer to get that down.
The place was rammed but we managed to keep the drink coming especially Primo who had now started to order pitchers of ale.
The lasses grabbed a young Hooters girl to have their photo with. My comment of our lot need airbrushing didn't go down well.
FY4 who we expected too see in there didn't materialise apart from our very own XOWS and his son.
Later on a few of the FY4 youth showed up looking every bit the Danny Dyer wannabees. They behaved themselves.
A Hooters girl came out holding a cake with candle in and asked if any of us had a lighter. Well you should have seen the stampede to oblige, even by some of our lot that didn't smoke. Me being Sir Galahad came to her rescue.
We left there at 2.15pm and made our way to the Bridgeford Stand where we met Traitor Tours and some of the avftt stalwarts Robbie and Bedfordseasider.
The match itself which has been covered on another thread very well I might add, went as we feared due to the circus of how we sign or don't sign players.
The return trip had Hazel dancing along, even when she was downing her many vodka and cokes. How she never spills a drop is one of the great wonders of the world.
We arrived home at 8.20pm, and although not one of the more lively BLT trips, it was still a cracking day out with great friends old and new.
Well done Bob, and I look forward to Tuesday at Shrewsbury. I must take a pen and paper as I'm sure I will have missed some classic one liners.
Tory boy did get the usual stick, but I can handle it.

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 21:49 - Aug 10 with 1668 viewstangerine77

Good stuff Mike
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:04 - Aug 10 with 1653 viewsrealistic

Good read

''quod saveris metes''

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 1648 viewsFY4MIKEH

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:04 - Aug 10 by realistic

Good read

Thanks, it really is THE ONLY WAY to travel to away games. Give us a go, you won't be dissapointed, I never was.
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:37 - Aug 10 with 1634 viewsFY4MIKEH

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:10 - Aug 10 by FY4MIKEH

Thanks, it really is THE ONLY WAY to travel to away games. Give us a go, you won't be dissapointed, I never was.

Do you want my features on BLT to be posted on this new site, or do you prefer Chippy thread ?
It's up to the new site and the old one. BHS always enjoyed them.
My choice now....which way does the cookie crumble.
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 23:38 - Aug 10 with 1617 viewsblackpoolger

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 22:37 - Aug 10 by FY4MIKEH

Do you want my features on BLT to be posted on this new site, or do you prefer Chippy thread ?
It's up to the new site and the old one. BHS always enjoyed them.
My choice now....which way does the cookie crumble.

Chippy thread
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 08:34 - Aug 11 with 1576 viewsPoolman

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 23:38 - Aug 10 by blackpoolger

Chippy thread

FY4MIKEH - very good mate - you should ask can you stick them on the blogs page so that we can re-read them during the season without trailing back through pages of messages!

Very funny thought - is Hooters as good as it looks or just a bar with big breasted ladies with hooters across their ample bosoms?

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 09:51 - Aug 11 with 1549 viewsFY4MIKEH

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 08:34 - Aug 11 by Poolman

FY4MIKEH - very good mate - you should ask can you stick them on the blogs page so that we can re-read them during the season without trailing back through pages of messages!

Very funny thought - is Hooters as good as it looks or just a bar with big breasted ladies with hooters across their ample bosoms?

Cheers lads.
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 10:47 - Aug 11 with 1538 viewsJuan_Yeardeal

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 09:51 - Aug 11 by FY4MIKEH

Cheers lads.

Wish I had gone now sounded like a good day
Login to get fewer ads

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 12:41 - Aug 11 with 1523 viewsows_13

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 08:34 - Aug 11 by Poolman

good report Mike

hooters - pretty disappointed with the quality on show this year and Poolman ample wasnt really the word, except for one of the girls, who had obviously had a helping hand with silicon at some point.........
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 19:29 - Aug 11 with 1487 viewsFY4MIKEH

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 12:41 - Aug 11 by ows_13

good report Mike

hooters - pretty disappointed with the quality on show this year and Poolman ample wasnt really the word, except for one of the girls, who had obviously had a helping hand with silicon at some point.........

Agree the eye candy not up to scratch this year.
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 19:33 - Aug 11 with 1484 viewsOdinsRaven

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 19:29 - Aug 11 by FY4MIKEH

Agree the eye candy not up to scratch this year.

Superb report Mike

As for the girls, everyone knows more than a handfuls a waste
FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 1471 viewsFY4MIKEH

FY4MIKEH REPORT ON FOREST AWAY WITH B.L.T on 19:33 - Aug 11 by OdinsRaven

Superb report Mike

As for the girls, everyone knows more than a handfuls a waste

It is a waste mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024