Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groupon deal 16:07 - Dec 23 with 3499 viewsSuggers

Not sure if the link works, but there is a groupon deal for hospitality at Rochdale that offers great value. Fair play for the Dale for using this method to attract folks on quieter games.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/manchester/gl-rochdale-afc/52763437?p=2&nlp=&CID=
Groupon deal on 16:14 - Dec 23 with 3469 viewstazzydjr

looks very tempting but I would be worried about how would be judged seen as i were spied on during The FA Cup Replay against Aldershot

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Groupon deal on 16:39 - Dec 23 with 3396 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Groupon deal on 16:14 - Dec 23 by tazzydjr

looks very tempting but I would be worried about how would be judged seen as i were spied on during The FA Cup Replay against Aldershot

Tazman,please explain your comment again,not quite grabbing it yet.
Groupon deal on 16:47 - Dec 23 with 3374 viewsroccydaleian

You weren't spied on Botty lad, someone saw you going through a concessions turnstile. Besides that, don't think anyone will give a toss if you take up the offer or not.
Groupon deal on 17:00 - Dec 23 with 3335 viewstazzydjr

Groupon deal on 16:47 - Dec 23 by roccydaleian

You weren't spied on Botty lad, someone saw you going through a concessions turnstile. Besides that, don't think anyone will give a toss if you take up the offer or not.

well bookmarked it to see how i feel after Christmas and how much is left to save for Euros in Summer 2015

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Groupon deal on 17:04 - Dec 23 with 3329 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Groupon deal on 17:00 - Dec 23 by tazzydjr

well bookmarked it to see how i feel after Christmas and how much is left to save for Euros in Summer 2015

Patronise your OWN Club......don't give your loot to some tosser abroad,they don't need it!
Groupon deal on 17:13 - Dec 23 with 3308 viewsbuckbyname

Groupon deal on 16:47 - Dec 23 by roccydaleian

Concessions for juniors or over 65s?
Groupon deal on 20:10 - Dec 23 with 3107 viewsRosun

Groupon deal on 17:13 - Dec 23 by buckbyname

Concessions for juniors or over 65s?

Didn't know they had a concessions turnstile into Studds bar ;-)
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 20:11]
Groupon deal on 20:31 - Dec 23 with 3066 viewsTalkingSutty

Groupon deal on 20:10 - Dec 23 by Rosun

Didn't know they had a concessions turnstile into Studds bar ;-)
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 20:11]

Pity there are no match day hospitality deals offered to season ticket holders. Thinking along the lines of a 3 course meal,and access to the lounge before and after the game, obviously there would be a limit for each game but if the price was set at about 12 quid per person i think it would attract fans. There would also be a spin off in bar takings.
Login to get fewer ads

Groupon deal on 22:41 - Dec 23 with 2936 viewsbig_dave2010

Feel free to use concession turnstiles if you have adequet I.D to show that you are 17-21 or over 65 or in receipt of a match ticket ;) or risk being spotted and asked to go through another turnstile
Groupon deal on 22:53 - Dec 23 with 2914 viewsTVOS1907

Groupon deal on 20:31 - Dec 23 by TalkingSutty

Pity there are no match day hospitality deals offered to season ticket holders. Thinking along the lines of a 3 course meal,and access to the lounge before and after the game, obviously there would be a limit for each game but if the price was set at about 12 quid per person i think it would attract fans. There would also be a spin off in bar takings.

There is a deal/concession for season ticket holders. I know this as I was in the posh seats (Main Stand) for the Doncaster game and it was £25, instead of the usual £45 for all the hospitality you mention, including our seat in the stand.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Groupon deal on 23:03 - Dec 23 with 2898 viewsTalkingSutty

Groupon deal on 22:53 - Dec 23 by TVOS1907

There is a deal/concession for season ticket holders. I know this as I was in the posh seats (Main Stand) for the Doncaster game and it was £25, instead of the usual £45 for all the hospitality you mention, including our seat in the stand.

Seen that but I would rather sit in my own seat than the main stand. So it' works out expensive for somebody who already has a seat and buys his own programme.

I am always with my son who is also a season ticket holder so it works out at fifty pounds for two to dine and have access to the bar, it's not a great deal.
Groupon deal on 23:09 - Dec 23 with 2890 viewsroccydaleian

Groupon deal on 22:53 - Dec 23 by TVOS1907

Correct! Just checked my S.T. And yes the voucher is there again. I'll wake TS up on the way to Scunthorpe
Groupon deal on 23:20 - Dec 23 with 2868 viewsTVOS1907

Groupon deal on 23:09 - Dec 23 by roccydaleian

Correct! Just checked my S.T. And yes the voucher is there again. I'll wake TS up on the way to Scunthorpe

Translated as 'Roccy's going to an away game'.

Groupon deal on 23:20 - Dec 23 with 2866 viewsTVOS1907

Groupon deal on 23:03 - Dec 23 by TalkingSutty

Seen that but I would rather sit in my own seat than the main stand. So it' works out expensive for somebody who already has a seat and buys his own programme.

I am always with my son who is also a season ticket holder so it works out at fifty pounds for two to dine and have access to the bar, it's not a great deal.

I agree; I was merely answering your question.

Groupon deal on 05:34 - Dec 24 with 2757 viewsTalkingSutty

Groupon deal on 23:09 - Dec 23 by roccydaleian

If you're thinking of waking me up with that Kiss crap let me know in advance, I can go in my own car. This the problem when you share lifts,you're Christmas can be easily ruined.
Groupon deal on 07:03 - Dec 24 with 2737 viewsPDIDDY

People actually pay for the prawn sarneys? Not my style

Gissa job

Groupon deal on 09:52 - Dec 24 with 2671 viewsColDale

Groupon deal on 05:34 - Dec 24 by TalkingSutty

If you're thinking of waking me up with that Kiss crap let me know in advance, I can go in my own car. This the problem when you share lifts,you're Christmas can be easily ruined.

that's where the Junction 22 rule kicks in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024