Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome back Jack oconnell 12:17 - Feb 1 with 23052 viewsupthedale89

This time tomorrow the news should be out.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 5327 viewsChaffRAFC

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:52 - Feb 1 by 442Dale

But presumably someone told you all that stuff, and that's where the issue lies. If someone at a football club knows info they know shouldn't be in the public domain, don't tell people in the public domain.

Did Fergie ring you before signing Wayne Rooney, Chaff?

Very true and yes, someone did tell me those things so the responsibility lies at the club firstly but if you do happen to be told something, you don't have to spout it as well.

And, no, though I was anxiously waiting by the phone for Sir Alex to call. That being said, I'm being told that Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Mats Hummels from Dortmund in the summer for £37million!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:05 - Feb 1 with 5289 views442Dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:59 - Feb 1 by ChaffRAFC

Very true and yes, someone did tell me those things so the responsibility lies at the club firstly but if you do happen to be told something, you don't have to spout it as well.

And, no, though I was anxiously waiting by the phone for Sir Alex to call. That being said, I'm being told that Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Mats Hummels from Dortmund in the summer for £37million!

Want one of these then?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:08 - Feb 1 with 5269 viewsChaffRAFC

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:05 - Feb 1 by 442Dale

Want one of these then?

Already on order! Used to have a pair of Hummel boots because they were cheap and Peter Schmeichel wore them!

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:10 - Feb 1 with 5259 views442Dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:08 - Feb 1 by ChaffRAFC

Already on order! Used to have a pair of Hummel boots because they were cheap and Peter Schmeichel wore them!

How much did he give you towards them?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:17 - Feb 1 with 5198 viewsTVOS1907

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:57 - Feb 1 by tazzydjr

Wouldn't the club just of done a simple research of which current employee's were born in 89

They might do now, Taz. Good thinking.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:19 - Feb 1 with 5185 viewsChaffRAFC

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:10 - Feb 1 by 442Dale

How much did he give you towards them?

Nothing, but I got a free pack of bacon!

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 20:28 - Feb 1 with 5147 viewsColDale

Maybe we'll try signing Nick Barmby again
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:48 - Feb 1 with 4936 viewsThran

Ooooooooooooooh
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 21:49]

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:58 - Feb 1 with 4884 viewsSuddenLad

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:48 - Feb 1 by Thran

Ooooooooooooooh
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 21:49]

I imagine the League Two clubs will be told - no chance. If other League One sides are interested, I would put us well ahead of the queue based on our previous association with Jack and the trust that has already developed between the clubs. JOC has developed well at Dale and that's key to any deal.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:04 - Feb 1 with 4855 viewsupthedale89

Tazzy 89 could be when I started watching them. Or could even be the last time you had a haircut 😜. Stop thinking into things and get to bar for a guiness 🍻
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 4809 viewsILoveMYclub

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:04 - Feb 1 by upthedale89

Tazzy 89 could be when I started watching them. Or could even be the last time you had a haircut 😜. Stop thinking into things and get to bar for a guiness 🍻

You could be Dave Sutton...........................lol
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 23:32 - Feb 1 with 4599 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:04 - Feb 1 by upthedale89

Actually,it's " an " Guiness!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 23:33]
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 08:07 - Feb 2 with 4331 viewsdalenumber2

upthedale89 really shouldn't be leaking stuff from the club in my opinion. We can surely wait a day for this news, if it indeed happens.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 4198 viewsSkiptonDale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:35 - Feb 1 by RAFCBLUE

This.

All for good signings coming into here but still have painful memories of the Eyre and Coleman era where internal leaks damaged the club.

Hope its true but if you're one of those ITK on something keep it to yourself until its public knowledge.

Agreed. I seem to remember a "Mighty Scouse" or similar posting on here with his insider knowledge during Coleman's spell.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 09:34 - Feb 2 with 4142 viewsSuddenLad

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 23:32 - Feb 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Actually,it's " an " Guiness!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 23:33]

or Guinness

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 10:50 - Feb 2 with 3925 viewssandylaner1

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:34 - Feb 2 with 3777 viewsfitzochris

According to Sky, Brentford have made a bid for Jack. Scuppering?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 3716 viewsdingdangblue

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:34 - Feb 2 by fitzochris

According to Sky, Brentford have made a bid for Jack. Scuppering?

Will he relocate? Will he get game time there? Will Blackburn sell to a rival championship club? Maybe a loan back to us is the best we can hope for now as we cant match Brentford if they are bidding.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:46 - Feb 2 with 3683 viewstazzydjr

Hope they are wrong just like the MK Dons one what came from them hopefully they'll have the sense to not sell to the London pushing for Play Offs

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:51 - Feb 2 with 3651 viewsfitzochris

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:41 - Feb 2 by dingdangblue

Will he relocate? Will he get game time there? Will Blackburn sell to a rival championship club? Maybe a loan back to us is the best we can hope for now as we cant match Brentford if they are bidding.

Assuming Sky are correct, Upthedale89 had us believe the deal for Jack was already done by us and was merely awaiting announcement. Any bid by Brentford may usurp a loan agreement. Not sure.

Maybe not as clear cut as we thought.

Gutted if we don't get him.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:53 - Feb 2 with 3618 viewsR_AFC

Brentwood have supposedly out a 500k bid in for him. Surely Dale won't put their hands in their pockets for him

Source Twitter

A Brentford fan on twitter claims he has seen jack entering their club today - highly unlikely though !

[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 11:56]

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:55 - Feb 2 with 3601 viewsfitzochris

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 11:53 - Feb 2 by R_AFC

Brentwood have supposedly out a 500k bid in for him. Surely Dale won't put their hands in their pockets for him

Source Twitter

A Brentford fan on twitter claims he has seen jack entering their club today - highly unlikely though !

If that's true, we can kiss Jack goodbye.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:05 - Feb 2 with 3511 viewsdingdangblue

Source Twitter

Would have thought many Brenford fans would recognise Jack O'Connell. Infact if he walked past me in Dale car park I doubt Id recognise him!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:09 - Feb 2 with 3476 viewsToffeemanc

Hills comments after Saturdays game regarding recruitment would suggest we were only interested in a loan deal.
He seems quite happy with what we have, and happy to wait for the loan window to re-open to do any recruitment rather than look for permanent signings at this time.

Personally I think he may have been hoping to take Jack back on loan through to the end of the season which at this moment doesn't look likely. Equally I would be surprised to see Blackburn sell to Brentford who must surely be seen as a rival for a play-off place?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:09 - Feb 2 with 3476 viewsolympicdale

Source Twitter

If this is indeed true, it shows the other side of revealing "news" before its announced, getting fans hopes up.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024