Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome back Jack oconnell 12:17 - Feb 1 with 23053 viewsupthedale89

This time tomorrow the news should be out.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 5012 viewsfitzochris

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 14:11 - Feb 4 by BigDaveMyCock

If he posts in the manner of a Hovis advert would that be ok?

Click, click.
What's that orphange master?
Eeee lad, it's T'O'Connell waking across t'cobbles back t'Dale.
That's just grand orphanage master, can I have another hand full of pottage?

Supporting the underclog.

Aw do you yearn for a bit of dialect? Is that not how they talk at the Etihad? You must be pleased with Citeh's transfer window dealings by the way? Boney is a class act.

Meanwhile, leave us Dale fans to discuss departures and rumours in whatever dialect we choose.

Cheers.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 16:07 - Feb 4 with 4921 viewsParkinsGimp

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 09:39 - Feb 4 by upthedale89

Ok guys I hold my hands up the whispers I got told were wrong. But don't think we have missed out on jack just yet he WILL join us on loan.
Before u all bite my head off and slate me give me time I will again stick my neck out and say we will see jack back by Peterborough away.

Please don't hate me am a fellow Dale fan

Up the dale

I dont hate you pal, some on here might be a tad bitter or upset incase the leaked info made any difference to a deal, but I suspect that football clubs would of been far busier trying to sort deals than reading this site.
I get much more annoyed at mong fans who fall all over poor footballers and think they are brilliant , when in actual fact they are nothing spectacular. Not meaning O'Connell of course I thought he was class act , especially for his age. And I will not mention the players I mean since the wrath of the site is always full on LOL
Dont worry about the abuse its only cyber .
And for the record ...who says Brandy will be a "hit" lol , not done it anywhere else so far!
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 16:44 - Feb 4 with 4828 viewsSandyman

Brandy was a hit back in the 1970's

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 17:23 - Feb 4 with 4723 viewssweetcorn

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 16:07 - Feb 4 by ParkinsGimp

I dont hate you pal, some on here might be a tad bitter or upset incase the leaked info made any difference to a deal, but I suspect that football clubs would of been far busier trying to sort deals than reading this site.
I get much more annoyed at mong fans who fall all over poor footballers and think they are brilliant , when in actual fact they are nothing spectacular. Not meaning O'Connell of course I thought he was class act , especially for his age. And I will not mention the players I mean since the wrath of the site is always full on LOL
And for the record ...who says Brandy will be a "hit" lol , not done it anywhere else so far!

Hmm lets look at the evidence.. How many of glen murray, chris dagnall, chris o'grady, adam le fondre, grant holt, ricky lambert where hits before we signed them? The answer is none.

Now we've had players who've been "hits" elsewhere at a higher level but have been poor for us, Gary dicker and liam dickinson to name 2, so previous success doesn't guarantee you a good player.

Maybe you should at least wait to see brandy in a dale shirt before judging him..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 17:44 - Feb 4 with 4676 viewswatford_dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 16:07 - Feb 4 by ParkinsGimp

I don't think we ever stood a cat in hells chance of getting him. There is no way we would lash out 200k on a player regardless of ability.

If he does return on loan then that more than makes up for done going east, and the greater need lies in defence.

Happy as a pig in Palestine if he returns.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:24 - Feb 4 with 4315 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:51 - Feb 4 by fitzochris

Aw do you yearn for a bit of dialect? Is that not how they talk at the Etihad? You must be pleased with Citeh's transfer window dealings by the way? Boney is a class act.

Meanwhile, leave us Dale fans to discuss departures and rumours in whatever dialect we choose.

Cheers.

Haven't Buckie Cowdenbeath Thistle signed anyone big man?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:41 - Feb 4 with 4258 viewsfitzochris

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:24 - Feb 4 by BigDaveMyCock

Haven't Buckie Cowdenbeath Thistle signed anyone big man?

Maybe. But I don't support them. Never have. Lifelong Dale fan me. You should know, it's detailed in that blog you're so fond of parodying.

Now, I'll let you get back to chasing ambulances.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:45 - Feb 4 with 4232 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 21:41 - Feb 4 by fitzochris

Maybe. But I don't support them. Never have. Lifelong Dale fan me. You should know, it's detailed in that blog you're so fond of parodying.

Now, I'll let you get back to chasing ambulances.

Chasing Ambulances?

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:07 - Feb 8 with 3852 viewsDaley_Lama

Peter O'Rouke who broke the Done to Sheff Ut on twitter news has just tweeted that Jack is coming back on loan
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 22:08]

Poll: DF in or out

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:09 - Feb 8 with 3833 viewsmacro

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:07 - Feb 8 by Daley_Lama

Peter O'Rouke who broke the Done to Sheff Ut on twitter news has just tweeted that Jack is coming back on loan
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 22:08]

Worst kept secret ever! Not that jack even said so in his interview! What a scoop by mr o'rourke
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:16 - Feb 8 with 3799 viewsDaley_Lama

Shame that C Logan got injured as he would have been back too, that said with no sleight on Josh who is a fine keeper.

I remember a time when we got absolutely gash loanees.

Poll: DF in or out

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:08 - Feb 10 with 3285 viewsupthedale89

I love when am proved correct
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:11 - Feb 10 with 3262 viewsR_AFC

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:08 - Feb 10 by upthedale89

'This time tomorrow the news should be out'

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:34 - Feb 10 with 3168 viewsnordenblue

It didnt take nostradamus to tell that was coming
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:41 - Feb 10 with 3105 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If I was you I'd only answer to the name of The Oracle and treat critics of you as lesser human beings - a bit like a French Jedi.

Can you? You know, move stuff with your mind and that?

I can't but I trained my budgie to walk underneath a bowler hat. People saw the bowler hat move and thought I was a Jedi, well a Jedi that did Bar Mitzvahs and secular children's parties. Anyway, the budgie died because the bowler hat was that Chinese baddy's from the James Bond film and it crushed Julian Cope, the budgie's name, not him from Teardrop Explodes - that's just a weired coincidence. I was like Superman who'd just had double Kryptonite pudding, Krypton chips and Krypto peas and a can of kryptolion and kryptdoch. Powerless, bloated and wearing glasses. Bollock it was.

I had to leave Tantuwin and move back. Fookin bollocks.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 19:43]

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 22:31 - Mar 4 with 2792 viewsmingthemerciless

Blackburn have 3 centre backs out of 4 injured for tonights game at Sheff Wed. They've loaned anlad I've never heard of from West Ham on an emergency loan for a month. O'Connell would gave almost certainly played tonight if he'd have still been there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024