Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview on GMR 20:18 - Apr 25 with 25258 viewsrafc1984

Listened to it earlier, and he said that he won't be at the Barnsley match as it's a dead rubber, and he's off on holiday on Monday. Said there was no point rattling there cages. He seemed quite hacked off at the poor defending today, said players failed to do what they had spoke about this week.
Hill interview on GMR on 20:22 - Apr 25 with 10472 viewsdingdangblue

Was Jones told to shut his legs?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill interview on GMR on 20:36 - Apr 25 with 10388 viewsD_Alien

Hill interview on GMR on 20:22 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

Was Jones told to shut his legs?

His agent will be prostituting him around during the close season after that performance

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill interview on GMR on 20:37 - Apr 25 with 10360 viewsD_Dale

Depending on the results next week, Dale will finish 7th, 8th or 9th. In 2011 Dale finished in 9th place, the highest ever (along with the 1969-70 season, when Dale finished 9th in the old division 3) so the Barnsley game isn't entirely a 'dead rubber'.
Hill interview on GMR on 20:41 - Apr 25 with 10309 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 20:37 - Apr 25 by D_Dale

Depending on the results next week, Dale will finish 7th, 8th or 9th. In 2011 Dale finished in 9th place, the highest ever (along with the 1969-70 season, when Dale finished 9th in the old division 3) so the Barnsley game isn't entirely a 'dead rubber'.

Well we've been 7th for around 4 weeks now! Bloody typical if we drop to 9th on the last day! At least Barnsley form is dire.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hill interview on GMR on 20:42 - Apr 25 with 10309 viewsD_Alien

Another thought occurs to me: maybe Hill doesn't fancy sitting in the dugout at Barnsley?

Although he shouldn't have anything to be concerned about, since we'll be finishing above them in the table.

Hill interview on GMR on 21:45 - Apr 25 with 10090 viewsDaley_Lama

Shame if he is not there, I was looking forward to them giving him grief and a simple chant of "look at the table" from our lot.

Poll: DF in or out

Hill interview on GMR on 21:51 - Apr 25 with 10057 viewsdalenumber2

Is that a wind up? He's our manager - why wouldn't he be at the match? I don't think it's very professional from him if he fails to show. What sort of a message does that send out to the players and the fans?
Hill interview on GMR on 21:53 - Apr 25 with 10039 viewsSandyman

Bought at ticket for the Barnsley game last week so I could applaud the team's achievements this year, and Keith Hill even more so for what he's done for this club after the grief he got there. And he won't be there? Can't afford to do many away games but I wanted to do that one for KH. If he can't be arsed, maybe a refund is in order?
Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview on GMR on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 10008 viewsdalenumber2

If he can't be bothered then I'm not bothered either. Sorry if he's not going to show I will be very unhappy, he is a professional and whatever the history with Barnsley he is our manager and should be there for our players until the last match of the season.
Hill interview on GMR on 22:02 - Apr 25 with 9985 viewsR_AFC

Rubbish, he'll be there!

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Hill interview on GMR on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 9911 viewszxcvbnm

Hill interview on GMR on 22:02 - Apr 25 by R_AFC

Rubbish, he'll be there!

Exactly, he'll be there - it'll just be a case of whether it's Hill, TK, RNL or Dawson (if fit) who gets the most abuse!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Hill interview on GMR on 22:20 - Apr 25 with 9891 viewsAtThePeake

Hill interview on GMR on 20:42 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

Another thought occurs to me: maybe Hill doesn't fancy sitting in the dugout at Barnsley?

Although he shouldn't have anything to be concerned about, since we'll be finishing above them in the table.

Does Hilly really strike you as the type of character that would shy away from the inevitable abuse and attention?

He'll 100% be there. It wouldn't surprise me if he wore his pink pants, either. And a Keith Hill mask.

Tangled up in blue.

Hill interview on GMR on 22:21 - Apr 25 with 9880 viewsdalenumber2

I agree it is probably just a publicity stunt by Hill - we all know what he's like. If he does go on holiday on Monday though I will be far from impressed.
Hill interview on GMR on 22:56 - Apr 25 with 9740 viewsR_AFC

im guessing its to show barnsley he's not bothered by playing them, and that it won't bother him if we win/lose or draw

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Hill interview on GMR on 23:49 - Apr 25 with 9577 viewsD_Alien

Hill interview on GMR on 22:20 - Apr 25 by AtThePeake

Does Hilly really strike you as the type of character that would shy away from the inevitable abuse and attention?

He'll 100% be there. It wouldn't surprise me if he wore his pink pants, either. And a Keith Hill mask.

Whether he's there or not, it's not a great example to set is it?

Can you imagine the furore if one of our players tweeted in jest "OK, that's the season over as far as I'm concerned. I'm on holiday as from Monday"

Hill interview on GMR on 07:27 - Apr 26 with 9358 viewsnordenblue

Hill interview on GMR on 23:49 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

Can you imagine the furore if one of our players tweeted in jest "OK, that's the season over as far as I'm concerned. I'm on holiday as from Monday"

Do you not realise DA mr Hill can do as he pleases without fear of questioning by some?He will be sat in the dugout thays for sure,he's comments on gmr are par for a lot of his chatting
Hill interview on GMR on 07:53 - Apr 26 with 9301 viewsPDIDDY

He's coming to tranmere to give his mate some support, gonna be a good day out, early doors at Piccadilly if you fancy it

Gissa job

Hill interview on GMR on 08:03 - Apr 26 with 9289 viewsaleanddale

Hill interview on GMR on 07:53 - Apr 26 by PDIDDY

He's coming to tranmere to give his mate some support, gonna be a good day out, early doors at Piccadilly if you fancy it

Down to the wire now didds and the omens look good for you.

Better southends result and your promoted.

Wycombe look shot can't see a final day win for them.
Hill interview on GMR on 08:20 - Apr 26 with 9241 viewsPDIDDY

Hill interview on GMR on 08:03 - Apr 26 by aleanddale

Down to the wire now didds and the omens look good for you.

Better southends result and your promoted.

Wycombe look shot can't see a final day win for them.

2200 tickets for the cowshed, won't be enough, gonna go all bratfurd.

Gissa job

Hill interview on GMR on 08:29 - Apr 26 with 9210 viewsAtThePeake

Hill interview on GMR on 08:20 - Apr 26 by PDIDDY

2200 tickets for the cowshed, won't be enough, gonna go all bratfurd.

Given that we are playing on the Sunday, I would not be totally surprised if Hilly was at Tranmere on Saturday.

Tangled up in blue.

Hill interview on GMR on 09:29 - Apr 26 with 9083 viewsPDIDDY

Hill interview on GMR on 08:29 - Apr 26 by AtThePeake

Given that we are playing on the Sunday, I would not be totally surprised if Hilly was at Tranmere on Saturday.

Sunday? Jesus, lg 1 is massive, plenty of daleys down at Prenton cheering on the trannies then, we don't care. Points tally of 82 and not promoted could be 85 and play offs

Gissa job

Hill interview on GMR on 12:10 - Apr 26 with 8809 viewsSuddenLad

Come on Southend !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill interview on GMR on 12:21 - Apr 26 with 8767 viewsdingdangblue

https://audioboom.com/boos/3120898-hear-from-officiallydale-manager-keith-hill-a

Hill interview on GMR on 12:34 - Apr 26 with 8724 viewsonedalefan

Hill interview on GMR on 23:49 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

Thought it was an interview that showed everything that is wrong with Hill. Came across as 'me, me, me'. No mention of how well all the young players have done all season, just a moan of how they don't listen. No mention of the club in general or supporters, why should he bother going to Barnsley, let Beech and Barry-Murphy get on with it. 'Sod you all, I'm going on holiday'.
Hill interview on GMR on 12:38 - Apr 26 with 8698 views442Dale

No matter what happens next week, the interview was very disappointing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024