Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Academy success story continues..... 10:25 - May 11 with 56463 viewsdingdangblue

https://balls.ie/football/287162-connor-ronan/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 3206 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:27 - Jan 2 by Shun

Sounds like the Wolves fan like what they see!
Ddb, do we have a sell-on or does that not apply as he left so young?

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/conor-ronan.190950/page-3

A super debut - even if the commentator's were calling him Rowan!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 2910 viewsdingdangblue

Hopefully.......a start at Anfield!!!

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/01/27/paul-l

Another Academy success story continues..... on 11:40 - Jan 28 with 2732 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:18 - Jan 27 by dingdangblue

Hopefully.......a start at Anfield!!!

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/01/27/paul-l

Bench.......will just have to come on and set up/ score the winner!

Wolves‏ @OfficialWolves

WOLVES SUBS: Lonergan, Batth, Enobakhare, Ronan, Gibbs-White, Bodvarsson, Mason.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:13 - Jan 28 with 2676 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 11:40 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Bench.......will just have to come on and set up/ score the winner!

Wolves‏ @OfficialWolves

WOLVES SUBS: Lonergan, Batth, Enobakhare, Ronan, Gibbs-White, Bodvarsson, Mason.

Whats the relevance posting about Wolves playing at Liverpool?
Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:26 - Jan 28 with 2639 viewsSaxonDale

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:13 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Whats the relevance posting about Wolves playing at Liverpool?

Born in Rochdale, supporter of Rochdale and ex-player whose made us some money already having a chance to fulfill what is unquestionably a lifelong dream and play at Anfield. I for one am interested and hoping he gets on today.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:47 - Jan 28 with 4418 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:26 - Jan 28 by SaxonDale

Born in Rochdale, supporter of Rochdale and ex-player whose made us some money already having a chance to fulfill what is unquestionably a lifelong dream and play at Anfield. I for one am interested and hoping he gets on today.

So why not have a weekly update about Craig Dawson then too?
Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:56 - Jan 28 with 4398 viewsSaxonDale

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:47 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

No topic on the board is going to please everyone but we're not in the dial up 90's era of it taking 20 minutes to load an internet page. If you click on this topic and it dorsnt interest you click off it.

I'm going to start a Bywater thread.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 12:57]
Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:02 - Jan 28 with 4368 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:26 - Jan 28 by SaxonDale

Whilst I don't want to dampen DDB's clear enthusiasm and pride, I think the problem some of us have is that he hasn't played a first team game for Dale, is unlikely to and it's not clear at this stage if there will be a tangible financial reward for Dale.

Nothing against the lad or DDB but it doesn't feel like a Dale Academy success story. It's a Wolves story. That said wish him all the best.

Just saying like.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 13:02]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:13 - Jan 28 with 4329 viewsTVOS1907

2-0 to Wolves...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:21 - Jan 28 with 4299 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:47 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Because I'm not related to Craig Dawson? Connor was born in Rochdale, Schooled in Rochdale, played for Rochdale Academy, we sold him for a lot of money considering his age and he may make us even more down the line. All our family are very proud of what he's achieved so far in his very short career - he's a credit to Rochdale FC and still keeps in contact with his coaches and comes back to support us whenever he can.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:29 - Jan 28 with 4272 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:21 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Because I'm not related to Craig Dawson? Connor was born in Rochdale, Schooled in Rochdale, played for Rochdale Academy, we sold him for a lot of money considering his age and he may make us even more down the line. All our family are very proud of what he's achieved so far in his very short career - he's a credit to Rochdale FC and still keeps in contact with his coaches and comes back to support us whenever he can.

'Because I'm not related to Craig Dawson?'

Are you not sure about this?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:55 - Jan 28 with 4208 viewselectricblue

And on comes young connor..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another Academy success story continues..... on 14:24 - Jan 28 with 4138 viewsmoth5368

Pleased for him, he'll remember today for a long time.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 17:57 - Jan 28 with 4028 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 12:56 - Jan 28 by SaxonDale

No topic on the board is going to please everyone but we're not in the dial up 90's era of it taking 20 minutes to load an internet page. If you click on this topic and it dorsnt interest you click off it.

I'm going to start a Bywater thread.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 12:57]

It's the ONLY topic that has 1 poster repeatedly replying to himself.......
Another Academy success story continues..... on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 4018 viewsD_Alien

Another Academy success story continues..... on 17:57 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

It's the ONLY topic that has 1 poster repeatedly replying to himself.......

Just as well I haven't started a cricket thread recently!

Congratulations to Connor at Anfield today though
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 18:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:05 - Jan 28 with 3988 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 13:21 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

99% of fans from Rochdale will never have seen him play either,well done to him he's doing well but struggle to see any relevance to constantly update on here....
Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:17 - Jan 28 with 3958 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:05 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

99% of fans from Rochdale will never have seen him play either,well done to him he's doing well but struggle to see any relevance to constantly update on here....

Well don't read it then if you don't like it. There's plenty interested in a good Rochdale success story.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:21 - Jan 28 with 3908 viewsdingdangblue

[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 20:55]

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 3899 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:17 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Well don't read it then if you don't like it. There's plenty interested in a good Rochdale success story.

Tbf I do generally,but then i don't feel the need to reply to my own posts though either.....

There's other posters on here I'm guessing,myself included related to current/former players but don't feel the need for their own thread,but whatever floats your boat I suppose...
Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:29 - Jan 28 with 3885 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:25 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Tbf I do generally,but then i don't feel the need to reply to my own posts though either.....

There's other posters on here I'm guessing,myself included related to current/former players but don't feel the need for their own thread,but whatever floats your boat I suppose...

Surprised you are still commenting seeing as you aren't interested.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:41 - Jan 28 with 3858 viewsKenBoon

Well done to the lad, i hope he keeps up the work and Wolves give him opportunities. I think his family are or were season ticket holders too? A Rochdale success story on a bitter day is always welcome.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 3817 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:29 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Surprised you are still commenting seeing as you aren't interested.

I'm replying to a post directly answering mine it's what normally goes on here?

When I start replying to my own comments then there's a problem,oh hang on a minute.....
Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:52 - Jan 28 with 3770 viewsNewbury_Dale

Was the money the club received as part of Ronan signing for Wolves in the form of compensation ? Or was a transfer fee agreed between the clubs ?
Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 3743 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:14 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

When I start replying to my own comments then there's a problem,oh hang on a minute.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:07 - Jan 28 with 3734 viewsFondles

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:14 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Have you had a fun day?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024